• 4(current)
Release Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later)
thanks for great addon!
Is it possible to add a new option? Would be very useful .   A profile selecting by video resolution.  For example,  4k - auto selecting profile with hardware acceleration (player setting), the other resolutions - hw swithes off
Another idea came to me. We can set a given profile for the source type (video / pvr). We also have depending on the type of sound (stereo / multi). But I miss something like the priority of these settings. If I choose the HDMI profile for PVR, I would like that even if there is 5.1 sound the selection window does not appear. If I do not set anything for video, the selection window would appear depending on the type of sound (stereo / 5.1)
(2020-06-04, 21:23)rix81 Wrote: thanks for great addon!
Is it possible to add a new option? Would be very useful .   A profile selecting by video resolution.  For example,  4k - auto selecting profile with hardware acceleration (player setting), the other resolutions - hw swithes off

The addon is literally called Audio Profiles. Adding video profiles would mean almost starting from scratch and add a great deal more complexity to an addon that borderline has too many options already. I might look at it in the future, but not in the near term.
Thanks for your work
Hi @pkscout 

Added all new strings to spanish file.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/e79olo20p...strings.po

As previously, it works for every spanish language, es_ar, es_es and es_mx

Based on Audio Profiles v.2.0.0~alpha4
(2020-06-14, 08:57)trihy Wrote: Hi @pkscout 

Thanks.  2.0.0 has already been pushed to the main Kodi repo, so these will be included next time there's an update.
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks much.
(2020-06-14, 18:10)pkscout Wrote:

Thanks.  2.0.0 has already been pushed to the main Kodi repo, so these will be included next time there's an update.

Hi. Thanks. Tried new build, but I noticed that foreign characters are not showing.

ie á, é, í, ó, etc

Instead of Música, addon show Msica

Instead of Películas, show Pelculas

Maybe related to utf encoding.

Thanks
(2020-06-16, 05:57)trihy Wrote:
(2020-06-14, 18:10)pkscout Wrote:

Hi. Thanks. Tried new build, but I noticed that foreign characters are not showing.

ie á, é, í, ó, etc

Thanks
I used the exact file you sent me with no modifications.  I did just look at it, and there are a number of places that there are odd characters instead of extended characters.  If you send me a good file, I can include it.
(2020-06-16, 23:08)pkscout Wrote:
(2020-06-16, 05:57)trihy Wrote:
(2020-06-14, 18:10)pkscout Wrote: Thanks.  2.0.0 has already been pushed to the main Kodi repo, so these will be included next time there's an update.

ie á, é, í, ó, etc

Thanks
I used the exact file you sent me with no modifications.  I did just look at it, and there are a number of places that there are odd characters instead of extended characters.  If you send me a good file, I can include it.

Hi. Checked and file is good. Im using wordpad or notepad.

Ie in the file

#: Settings
msgctxt "#32032"
msgid "Profile for music videos"
msgstr "Perfil para Videos de Música"

But if you go to settings, it will show Msica

Im using audio profiles 2.0 from repository and replacing the language file. Not sure if this is correct.

Thanks

Edit. Corrected one missing sentence

Here the updated file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gyvu8lr1s...strings.po
(2020-06-17, 01:40)trihy Wrote:
(2020-06-16, 23:08)pkscout Wrote:
(2020-06-16, 05:57)trihy Wrote: Hi. Thanks. Tried new build, but I noticed that foreign characters are not showing.

ie á, é, í, ó, etc

Thanks

Ie in the file

msgctxt "#32032"

Im using audio profiles 2.0 from repository and replacing the language file. Not sure if this is correct.

Thanks

Here the updated file

That file is corrupt in the exact same way as the other.  Must be Media Fire.  If you can't do a Github pull request (don't do a pull request off main, do it off next-version), then maybe try zipping it before posting it to Media Fire.
(2020-06-17, 08:07)pkscout Wrote:
(2020-06-17, 01:40)trihy Wrote:
(2020-06-16, 23:08)pkscout Wrote: I used the exact file you sent me with no modifications.  I did just look at it, and there are a number of places that there are odd characters instead of extended characters.  If you send me a good file, I can include it.

Ie in the file

msgctxt "#32032"

Thanks

Here the updated file

That file is corrupt in the exact same way as the other.  Must be Media Fire.  If you can't do a Github pull request (don't do a pull request off main, do it off next-version), then maybe try zipping it before posting it to Media Fire.

Hi. Did a test and some stuff was broken, maybe because wordpad editing or mediafire.

Re edit all the file, zipped, tested, works perfect now.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/12lshwluz...s.zip/file

Thanks.
(2020-06-17, 19:18)trihy Wrote:
(2020-06-17, 08:07)pkscout Wrote:
(2020-06-17, 01:40)trihy Wrote: Hi. Checked and file is good. Im using wordpad or notepad.

Ie in the file

msgctxt "#32032"

Thanks

Here the updated file

Hi. Did a test and some stuff was broken, maybe because wordpad editing or mediafire.

Re edit all the file, zipped, tested, works perfect now.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/12lshwluz...s.zip/file

Thanks.
Thanks.  That file looks much better.  The updates will be included next time a release is pushed.
Hello, thank you so much for your plugin....it's amazing. i'm facing a small issue with the latest version of Kodi and aeon nox silvo skin. I've configure two profiles and associated your plugin in the keymap file 
xml:

<global>
<keyboard>
<key id="252">runaddon(script.audio.profiles,popup)</key>
</keyboard>
</global>
everything is working fine if i'm changing the profile before playing a video, but if i press the key during the playback, i'm overwriting the settings of the profile with the ones currently active settings (with the confirmation bar on the top). is it by design?
(2020-06-21, 08:33)wizard84 Wrote: Hello, thank you so much for your plugin....it's amazing. i'm facing a small issue with the latest version of Kodi and aeon nox silvo skin. I've configure two profiles and associated your plugin in the keymap file 
xml:

<global>
<keyboard>
<key id="252">runaddon(script.audio.profiles,popup)</key>
</keyboard>
</global>
everything is working fine if i'm changing the profile before playing a video, but if i press the key during the playback, i'm overwriting the settings of the profile with the ones currently active settings (with the confirmation bar on the top). is it by design?
That doesn't sound right, and I'm not able to duplicate that here.  Whether I'm playing a video or not when I bring up the pop up, it changes the profile, it doesn't save one.  I'll need to see a debug log (make sure you turn on debug logging in both Kodi and Audio Profiles) to understand what's happening.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later)0