3D Kodi Addons
Hi good evening. I wish everyone the best. I would just like to know a little info please. I have a 3D tv and i dont have any 3D addons. If possible can someone tell me some 3D kodi addons that i can use? Thank you. My 3D addons were working perfectly during Kodi Krypton. Now in 18 Leia they dont work anymore. The kids miss the 3D movies.
What do you mean by 3D addons?

If you have media that is in a 3D format, then it should play in 3D on suitable devices.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-05-09, 06:05)gascan Wrote: Hi good evening. I wish everyone the best. I would just like to know a little info please. I have a 3D tv and i dont have any 3D addons. If possible can someone tell me some 3D kodi addons that i can use? Thank you. My 3D addons were working perfectly during Kodi Krypton. Now in 18 Leia they dont work anymore. The kids miss the 3D movies.

I understand your point. I found a guide on Kodi addons https://xxxxx. It can be installed on a number of different platforms, so choose the operating system you'll be using, and the version of Kodi that you'd like.
@BillyECarroll

Don't post links that contain piracy addon advertisements.
thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D Kodi Addons0