• 1(current)
Animated TVSHOW posters
I'm just wasting a little time...
and I'm curious if ppl would be interested in something like this...

ZNation (2014 tvshow)

Young Sheldon (2017)

They look great. Thanks @bennyhanna
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Wilfred (US) (2011)

@Karellen 
Thanks...been thinking about doing these for a while, just getting to it.
maybe more ppl will like and help make Laugh
Cowboy Bebop (1998)

Wonder Showzen (2005)

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace (2004)

(2020-05-12, 19:20)bennyhanna Wrote: Garth Marenghi's Darkplace (2004)

That show was great...
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
as a gif has a Limited color palette A GIF image can contain 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 or 256 colors which are stored in a color palette or color lookup table within the image file

would it be  possible to slide full color images into a widget in image strip style ?
xml:
    <animation effect="slide" end="1106,0" time="0" condition="Integer.IsEqual(Container(56000).NumItems,1)">conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" end="948,0" time="0" condition="Integer.IsEqual(Container(56000).NumItems,2)">conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" end="790,0" time="0" condition="Integer.IsEqual(Container(56000).NumItems,3)">conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" end="632,0" time="0" condition="Integer.IsEqual(Container(56000).NumItems,4)">conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" end="474,0" time="0" condition="Integer.IsEqual(Container(56000).NumItems,5)">conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" end="316,0" time="0" condition="Integer.IsEqual(Container(56000).NumItems,6)">conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" end="158,0" time="0" condition="Integer.IsEqual(Container(56000).NumItems,7)">conditional</animation>

ImageImage
Bob's Burgers (2011)

Rick and Morty (2013)

@the_other_guy 
Kodi fully supports animated pngs.
why not just use an apng logo?
I know that format is a little large when it comes to file size, and .webp would be the way to go.
however Kodi does not support animated .webp (even though they say they do) the animations
won't work. (some more updated things like PIL need to be pulled into the builds).
I did a comparison of the different formats...post in animated movie posters
I never received any responses to it or the other posts I made on the subject.

@whysoserious
ya...that was a great show! takes a real sense of humor to appreciate, another in that catagory
would be Police Squad (1982)(6 eps) a precursor to the Naked Gun movies.
(2020-05-15, 08:59)bennyhanna Wrote: I never received any responses to it or the other posts I made on the subject.
It would have got lost in that thread. If you spot a bug, create a new thread in OS Independent and then we can move it to a more appropriate location if we need to.

Provide some sample images so we can test as well.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen 
I made a separate thread in feature requests HERE and replied in another thread HERE.

This is a animated .webp poster...HERE.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated TVSHOW posters0