• 5(current)
Animated TVSHOW posters
Thank you for the compliments but you deserve them too. I'm like you, just a beginner with Photoshop / After Effects. A poster takes me between 3 and 5 hours and as I am on the road driving my truck all week I lack the time to do it. I have a lot of films to make so I make those whose poster inspires me more in priority. It is not always easy to find ideas and you have many, on many of your creations I would not have known what to do. It's a shame that I don't speak English (I use Google translation) because we could have talked about certain techniques to improve. For the newspaper that flies on the leg you found an existing gif or you animated yourself? This is something I cannot do.
(2020-06-16, 10:51)mouflo Wrote: A poster takes me between 3 and 5 hours....It's a shame that I don't speak English (I use Google translation) because we could have talked about certain techniques to improve. For the newspaper that flies on the leg you found an existing gif or you animated yourself?

Same here about 3-5 hours per...I agree, sharing techniques when doing the same type of projects can help us greatly improve.
That I am happy to say I did myself Big Grin ...I've been learning the puppet tool (used that to make it flutter on the leg).
Sherlock (2010)

The animation in this is not mine...I came across it on google and edited for
dimensions and file size and other small changes.
@Karellen please move this post to this thread and then delete this post i writing again to keep cleaner Smile
Animated Keyart for: Doctor Who (2005) (copied from @chrissix thread here.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Warrior Nun (2020)

Creepshow (2019)

Continuum (2012)

The Strain (2014)

This is a found animation...just made some edits to create a poster from it.
Warehouse 13 (2009)

Psych (2006)

Also posted an updated (better) version of my "Project Blue Book" poster HERE
Person of Interest (2011)

The Magicians (2015)

...sorry about the edits, I keep going back and adding just one more moth. Wink
Just a quick shout out to all the professionals that provide the original photos and artwork that I edit to makes these posters...
without those ppl I couldn't begin to do this.  so...   Thank you for facilitating my hobby.

Big Grin
Planet of the Apes (1974)

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated TVSHOW posters0