media compation says artwork missing clearly its not
media compation says artwork missing clearly its not claims over 300 are missing and im sure 90% of those do have the poster and fanart
what am i missing here ? i did have to start fresh with 2 recenct versions 3.470 and 3.474 as i have a back up of my movies as well
@chrismitt2002

Could you perhaps NOT act like a spoiled lil orange brat by yelling "help !!!!!!" in your thread title?
Moved thread to Supplementary tools
(2020-05-31, 09:20)Klojum Wrote: @chrismitt2002

Could you perhaps NOT act like a spoiled lil orange brat by yelling "help !!!!!!" in your thread title?

sorry about that just frustrated is all
(2020-05-31, 09:28)chrismitt2002 Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 09:20)Klojum Wrote: @chrismitt2002

sorry about that just frustrated is all

bump
bump
(2020-05-31, 09:15)chrismitt2002 Wrote: media compation says artwork missing clearly its not claims over 300 are missing and im sure 90% of those do have the poster and fanart
what am i missing here ? i did have to start fresh with 2 recenct versions 3.470 and 3.474 as i have a back up of my movies as well

Never saw this thread, but if you had requested help in the Media Companion thread, I, or others could have answered more promptly for you.
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support

In regards to MC saying missing artwork, this will depend on what options you have selected for Artwork format, as well as if you have if you have MC set for Eden & Frodo, or Frodo and beyond selected.

Please respond in the Media Companion thread linked above.
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
media compation says artwork missing clearly its not0