Music Info
I am using Firestick 4k and Nvidia Shield to run Kodi Leia 18.7 along with Artist Slideshow and ProjectM when playing music. (I installed Silvio 4 days ago).

When playing music full screen, when song starts, the info would come on screen, display for a few seconds and disappear.
Now, a few days after install, the info comes on screen and stays there. I don't believe I have done anything to make this happen and can't seem to return it to the info disappearing.
I only have supplied remotes for above devices to work with and have tried all keys to revert without success.

Any ideas?
(PS, this has also happened in the past with previous versions of Kodi and Silvio)
Thanks!
(2020-06-03, 19:18)JDizzy Wrote: I am using Firestick 4k and Nvidia Shield to run Kodi Leia 18.7 along with Artist Slideshow and ProjectM when playing music. (I installed Silvio 4 days ago).

When playing music full screen, when song starts, the info would come on screen, display for a few seconds and disappear.
Now, a few days after install, the info comes on screen and stays there. I don't believe I have done anything to make this happen and can't seem to return it to the info disappearing.
I only have supplied remotes for above devices to work with and have tried all keys to revert without success.

Any ideas?
(PS, this has also happened in the past with previous versions of Kodi and Silvio)
Thanks!
I'm not sure if this is related but I was wondering why when I play an album I only see the album title and cover art but never the name of the song that is playing...In other words, I can play/listen to whole albums but I never see the name of the song I am listening to...

Is there some sort of setting I should be checking to fix this...? I believe I've already looked everywhere I can think of but simply cannot find the solution.

I would appreciate any constructive advice/help with this issue.

Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Info0