v18 How can seperate movie types in main menu using Estuary Mod V2 (or any other skin)
@RobGMun , you could also try using video nodes (https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_nodes).  I think these would work very well for you, since you have different folders as your sources.  One of the features I like best about video nodes is that you can have all of the standard submenu items for movies/tv shows (Recently Added, Sets, Genres, Studios, etc.) for the video node, and they will only include content for that node.  In your case, after creating the video nodes and adding them as menu items, you could even hide/disable the "Movies" menu item.

Take a look at the article from the wiki, and if you need further help with the video nodes, just post whatever additional questions you might have here.  

As far as I know, you should be able to add a video node as a menu item in Estuary Mod v2.  

Regards,

Bart
(2020-06-30, 13:15)ontap Wrote: If you add each folder to your kodi library individually, then  do , settings-media-videos, you will see each of your own folders.
highlight a folder , long press on OK and choose "add to favourites" . The go back into skin settings- configure menu items and when you add a new menu item does it give the option to add a favorited item as a menu item ? most skins do , am not sure about Estuary Mod V2.
EDIT :  Yes the above method works I just tried it using EMV2.

A massive thank you ontap, I now manage to get it exactly how I like it, I just now need to work on the surface level widgets so that the "recently added, watched/unwatched" only pertains to that particular folder but you got us 95% of the way there.
(2020-07-02, 00:53)bsoriano Wrote: @RobGMun , you could also try using video nodes (https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_nodes).  I think these would work very well for you, since you have different folders as your sources.  One of the features I like best about video nodes is that you can have all of the standard submenu items for movies/tv shows (Recently Added, Sets, Genres, Studios, etc.) for the video node, and they will only include content for that node.  In your case, after creating the video nodes and adding them as menu items, you could even hide/disable the "Movies" menu item.

Take a look at the article from the wiki, and if you need further help with the video nodes, just post whatever additional questions you might have here.  

As far as I know, you should be able to add a video node as a menu item in Estuary Mod v2.  

Regards,

Bart

Hum! You just answered my next task for what i wanted to do, i may very well try that! Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can seperate movie types in main menu using Estuary Mod V2 (or any other skin)0