Solved Label Addtional Audio/Subtitle Tracks
is there a way to or ability to add it in were multiple audio/subtitle tracks be labeled and not just by language wither it is internal or external i.e. being able to identify commentary tracks for example

i.e. it could be pulled from the file name i.e.

Movie Title.bluray.eng.Commentary Track.m4a
Movie Title.bluray.eng.Commentary Track.srt
Movie Title.bluray.m4v

or a tag in the nfo that could be read into the database
You mean something like this... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2861861
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
looks good if it also works for audio streams
Never tried with Audio streams. It is possible that feature was removed with Karaoke back in v17

Why not just remux your audio streams into the file using MKVToolNix. It is quick and simple.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-07-03, 02:42)Karellen Wrote: Never tried with Audio streams. It is possible that feature was removed with Karaoke back in v17

Why not just remux your audio streams into the file using MKVToolNix. It is quick and simple.

they are not mkv files; but even if i do that, will kodi read the labels of the audio tracks if mkv even stores labels for audio? thats the whole goal so when i am looking at the drop down list of audio channels i can see audio commentary, director comments etc. what ever the stream is not just the language name?
(2020-07-03, 19:28)seanfletcher255 Wrote: but even if i do that, will kodi read the labels of the audio tracks if mkv even stores labels for audio?
Yes

My Signature
cool consider this closed!
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Label Addtional Audio/Subtitle Tracks0