Suggestion with some Tv boxes that have Satellite antenna
Dear all, I want to buy a TV box with the following Specifications:

1- It can passtrough to my soundbar Lossless Truehd and Master audio

2- playsback H 265

3- supports 4k HDR 

4- it has sattelite antenna for sattelite channels

Is there any website with filter search?
Suggestion - do a Google Search for "CoreELEC DVB-S"...
and a bunch of links will popup for DIY solutions mainly involving the MECOOL KIII Pro - which would likely be the cheapest DIY solution.. like...

Which DVB-S2 box for CoreELEC (click) ?

For USB DVB-S2 Tuners....

Which cheap and good usb DVB-S2 tuner to buy?

Otherwise for easier Plug n Play you are paying $$$ for Sat-IP based tuners such as the Telestar Digibit Twin Sat to IP HD Digital Receiver Router.

The advantage with - verified working - USB Tuners or Sat-IP is you can use them with any modern AMLogic S905X2 / S905X3 / S922X -->> 4K HDR & HD audio CoreELEC Kodi device, like the ones suggested in....

START HERE - Pick the Right Kodi Box (click)

Yes - I'd definitely recommend going down the SAT>IP route these days. (USB DVB-S2 tuner support can still sometimes be a bit hit or miss, particularly when manufacturers change chipsets in models without updating their model number...).  If you have a Quad/Quattro LNB then the Telestar Digibit 4 Tuner box is a great option - and you can also run third party firmware on it to add extra functionality (including Unicable II support - which I'm not sure the basic firmware has. Unicable II allows you to run a single LNB cable to the box and still have full 4 tuner support across all H/V/Hi/Lo bands)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestion with some Tv boxes that have Satellite antenna0