No Information Found Error post-Kodi 18 release
Since the release of Kodi 18 I have been using the latest stable versions on my android tv, SHIELD TV, and Xbox One.  Regardless of which platform I use, I am seeing the "No information found" error often (about 30-50% of my items) when scanning using any of the tMDB scrapers or Universal Movie Scraper.  The app is also failing to scan in new episodes when I add them, forcing me to manually add those each time.  Because of the no information found error, I can't even manually scan in movies.  These are files that worked fine before Kodi 18, so I know that the files aren't the problem.  Is there something I need to change in the app, a different version I should use, or does this need to be submitted to the developers of the scrapers/Kodi?
(2020-07-10, 15:32)batfan1988 Wrote: Is there something I need to change in the app, a different version I should use, or does this need to be submitted to the developers of the scrapers/Kodi?

No idea.  Get a debug log (wiki) of you trying to add something new (not something that has previously failed), upload the log and link to it here.  Hard to say what's going on without a debug log (wiki).
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2020-07-10, 15:32)batfan1988 Wrote: I am seeing the "No information found" error often (about 30-50% of my items) when scanning using any of the tMDB scrapers or Universal Movie Scraper.
This might be a quick fix, check item 1d here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
If it still does not work, provide the Debug Log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Information Found Error post-Kodi 18 release0