• 19(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Can you or someone please explain the differences or changelog between this version and the OG binge view? I am using OG and from what I can see from the posted images all these things are already in bingie view, you just have to toggle them on in settings. (Which I already have) clear logos , studio icons have been toggled on and you added colored icons for ratings? Is there more to this? Because mine looks the same except I still have ratings toggled off because I don't care for them. Thanks in advance.
@AchillesPunks
So I've made some subtle changes to the Spotlight content widget (I'm using the Netflix sans font too which makes a difference)

1. Added back the "Watch Season xx" sublabel
2. Tidied up the plot and button layout, things like buttons that now auto-adjust to plot so there's no inconsistent space between them when plot size changes, increased the text width on button while simultaneously reducing the actual button width, removed text shadow from plot and hardcoded it white for better visibility.
3. Made subtle edits to the diffuse overlay to slightly lighten up corners/edges of fanart image and made it slightly dimmer behind the plot for better plot visibility.
4. Changed the right side MPAA Text sliding animation to an MPAA icon sliding animation instead.

Right side images are the current bingiemod

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Let me know if you're interested.
(2020-08-19, 14:30)caudibur Wrote: In your example, i see also all the notes (imdb, rotten tomates, etc...) , the studio logo... And the plot instead of the critics... How do you manage to have that ?
Another question, do you have to choose it via artwork beef the clearlogo or your scraping has done it automatically ? I need to do it manually and it's a pain in the a**. Moreover i don't want to scrap again (it kills all the watched/unwatched tags everytime)...

1. critic ratings and studio logos explained perfectly here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2760867
2. Artwork is also explained well in the link. It's all done automatically via Artwork Beef. Are you trying to get artwork for addons or for your library?
(2020-08-19, 16:14)HugoL Wrote: @AchillesPunks
So I've made some subtle changes to the Spotlight content widget (I'm using the Netflix sans font too which makes a difference)

1. Added back the "Watch Season xx" sublabel
2. Tidied up the plot and button layout, things like buttons that now auto-adjust to plot so there's no inconsistent space between them when plot size changes, increased the text width on button while simultaneously reducing the actual button width, removed text shadow from plot and hardcoded it white for better visibility.
3. Made subtle edits to the diffuse overlay to slightly lighten up corners/edges of fanart image and made it slightly dimmer behind the plot for better plot visibility.
4. Changed the right side MPAA Text sliding animation to an MPAA icon sliding animation instead.

Right side images are the current bingiemod

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Let me know if you're interested.
Yes please send me the XML. I'm going to go to sleep right now but I will check it out when I wake up. Just got off work and I'm a little tired.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-08-19, 13:23)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 07:01)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 02:05)HugoL Wrote: What country certification do you have and what is your certification prefix?

Country certification is US. The prefix I left it blank as default. By the way, Im using the default kodi TMDB scraper. I didnt touch the default settings either.

The rounded icons you're talking about are UK certification icons.  I've set it up so US certification also points to them so you can use them but there's a compromise because you don't have the same ratings as we do. I've had to make a best comparison which will never be entirely accurate.  eg: NC-17 = UK 18 icon.  R rating = UK 15 icon.

If you want to display these icons accurately, you'd really need to re-scrape your certification with UK ratings rather than US.

Anyway, to use them you need to go your xml folder and look for includesbingie(UK).xml and includeshomebingie(UK).xml and rename them to includesbingie.xml and includeshomebingie.xml, overwriting the current ones.

I've also edited another version where you can have your own country icons there (US, UK, Germany, France, Brazil and maybe a few others depending on what was already in the resource pack). US example showed below:

I've sent Achilles the required files already but it's probably not implemented yet.
Alright, I got the gist of it now. Will try it. Thank you. One more question, how do I get the studio logos to show, I already enabled to show studio logo in the skin settings, or do I need to have separate scraper for studio logos? What am I missing?
(2020-08-19, 16:27)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 13:23)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 07:01)ronnel Wrote: Country certification is US. The prefix I left it blank as default. By the way, Im using the default kodi TMDB scraper. I didnt touch the default settings either.

The rounded icons you're talking about are UK certification icons.  I've set it up so US certification also points to them so you can use them but there's a compromise because you don't have the same ratings as we do. I've had to make a best comparison which will never be entirely accurate.  eg: NC-17 = UK 18 icon.  R rating = UK 15 icon.

If you want to display these icons accurately, you'd really need to re-scrape your certification with UK ratings rather than US.

Anyway, to use them you need to go your xml folder and look for includesbingie(UK).xml and includeshomebingie(UK).xml and rename them to includesbingie.xml and includeshomebingie.xml, overwriting the current ones.

I've also edited another version where you can have your own country icons there (US, UK, Germany, France, Brazil and maybe a few others depending on what was already in the resource pack). US example showed below:

I've sent Achilles the required files already but it's probably not implemented yet.
Alright, I got the gist of it now. Will try it. Thank you. One more question, how do I get the studio logos to show, I already enabled to show studio logo in the skin settings, or do I need to have separate scraper for studio logos? What am I missing?

Try this and make sure you've enabled studio logos in both library views and homescreen (at least while you're trying to get them to work)

Hi there,
I would like to ask is possible to change size of channel logo in videoosd.xml or somewhere? Exist any chance to add to pvr hub items like channels groups? only recently watched and all channels are there now
Thanks for all replies
@AchillesPunks @HugoL 
 My long lasted request were to do LARGE POSTER view although widget layout have large Landscape but no large poster , How to increase size of posters in Home widgets ? Its necessary because in more then 65"  TV , Poster layout look very small .  Kindly where to change things will create personal preferences for larger Poster ?
(2020-08-19, 16:20)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 14:30)caudibur Wrote: In your example, i see also all the notes (imdb, rotten tomates, etc...) , the studio logo... And the plot instead of the critics... How do you manage to have that ?
Another question, do you have to choose it via artwork beef the clearlogo or your scraping has done it automatically ? I need to do it manually and it's a pain in the a**. Moreover i don't want to scrap again (it kills all the watched/unwatched tags everytime)...

1. critic ratings and studio logos explained perfectly here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2760867
2. Artwork is also explained well in the link. It's all done automatically via Artwork Beef. Are you trying to get artwork for addons or for your library?

Thank you so much, thanks to you, all the Artwork Beef has done what I wanted automatically ! Shame on me that I didn't read this link before, and then figured out that the Artwork Beef addon had its own configuration ! Now, let's hope that I will soon understand why the pannel views don't show the fanart of a film and it will be fantastic. 

PS : any  way to bypass the big splash netflix logo after the kodi starting ? (thanks ;-))
(2020-08-19, 21:53)nazim12 Wrote: @AchillesPunks @HugoL 
 My long lasted request were to do LARGE POSTER view although widget layout have large Landscape but no large poster , How to increase size of posters in Home widgets ? Its necessary because in more then 65"  TV , Poster layout look very small .  Kindly where to change things will create personal preferences for larger Poster ?
I'll be on my computer in a little bit. I'm not sure how they could be small on your TV? but I'll show you how to increase the size.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-08-20, 00:45)caudibur Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 16:20)HugoL Wrote:

Thank you so much, thanks to you, all the Artwork Beef has done what I wanted automatically ! Shame on me that I didn't read this link before, and then figured out that the Artwork Beef addon had its own configuration ! Now, let's hope that I will soon understand why the pannel views don't show the fanart of a film and it will be fantastic. 

PS : any  way to bypass the big splash netflix logo after the kodi starting ? (thanks ;-))
Are you talking about the Netflix image or the Netflix mp4 intro?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-08-19, 21:53)nazim12 Wrote: @AchillesPunks @HugoL 
You will need to change these to your liking. IncludesHomeWidgets.xml
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-08-19, 17:15)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 16:27)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 13:23)HugoL Wrote: The rounded icons you're talking about are UK certification icons.  I've set it up so US certification also points to them so you can use them but there's a compromise because you don't have the same ratings as we do. I've had to make a best comparison which will never be entirely accurate.  eg: NC-17 = UK 18 icon.  R rating = UK 15 icon.

Try this and make sure you've enabled studio logos in both library views and homescreen (at least while you're trying to get them to work)

Thanl you! This worked for me Smile
(2020-08-10, 08:13)trkselim Wrote:
(2020-08-10, 07:58)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-10, 02:13)HugoL Wrote:  Yep, I just noticed that too. Every time you you move down to the next widget the position, the height of the widget increases and continues to increase.
I'm aware of the issue. I'll upload the original file until I get all the bug's out. The adjustment to the poster in one XML is effecting the movement for the rest.
I'll upload the original tonight, but I can not fix until Wednesday. I'm at work for the next three days.
I fixed it send me your email
How did you fix the issue with the scrolling of the widgets when you move up and down? I'm adjusting some thing and having the same issue now for another view.

I figured it out.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0