• 70(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-10-12, 22:23)DROIDshield Wrote: I used this picture from Nazim12. So I guess credits to him.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IH8BtyY...p=drivesdk

I've highlighted the icon's. I have my movies in my library with what I belive is the right codecs, meta data etc. The settings are set to show but these icons never show up. I've done searches allover the net. Is it a guarded secret?

Hi DROIDshield, actually the picture is mine..not sure why it posted that way..what is it on my setup that you want to replicate.
(2020-10-12, 09:48)tankman37 Wrote:
(2020-10-12, 09:43)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-10-12, 08:54)tankman37 Wrote: Set Kodi as my default launcher on my Nvidia Shield (Shield boots straight to kodi, and if you press the home key ). On the menu i added Netflix, Disney+, youtube, and game items that open the official Android apps ( not kodi plugins). On the home screen I have recently added movies ( widet 1 set to circle, to add some life to the home screen) and TV shows ( all local ).
Good . Kindly tell more about Disney+ Contents ?

How do you mean....it's the official Disney+ app

OK  i was thinking you must have used playlist by using Tags similar to Disney+ and create widget ,just like we can create playlist of Netflix ,Hulu , Amazon etc
and Kodi automatically  distinguish shows  or Movies  from Library contents.
(2020-10-12, 23:00)tankman37 Wrote:
(2020-10-12, 22:23)DROIDshield Wrote: I used this picture from Nazim12. So I guess credits to him.

I've highlighted the icon's. I have my movies in my library with what I belive is the right codecs, meta data etc. The settings are set to show but these icons never show up. I've done searches allover the net. Is it a guarded secret?

Hi DROIDshield, actually the picture is mine..not sure why it posted that way..what is it on my setup that you want to replicate.

Well then I salute you sir. The pic was just a bit up from this message under his name.. hope it was OK for me to use it to highlight the sound icon's you have showing up. Ie Dolby digital, 7.1, atmos etc. No matter what I put in the folder with the any said film they don't show.

I know I have the settings in Titan correctly set. So it must be what I'm putting in the folder or im missing another set of meta data?
(2020-10-12, 23:15)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-12, 23:00)tankman37 Wrote:

Well then I salute you sir. The pic was just a bit up from this message under his name.. hope it was OK for me to use it to highlight the sound icon's you have showing up. Ie Dolby digital, 7.1, atmos etc. No matter what I put in the folder with the any said film they don't show.

I know I have the settings in Titan correctly set. So it must be what I'm putting in the folder or im missing another set of meta data?

If you’re still using multi source addons like the banned one you’ve mentioned several times, it’s never going to show that info on the details row.

How would the skin even know what info to display before you’ve even chosen the source?
(2020-10-12, 23:36)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-12, 23:00)tankman37 Wrote: Hi DROIDshield, actually the picture is mine..not sure why it posted that way..what is it on my setup that you want to replicate.

If you’re still using multi source addons like the banned one you’ve mentioned several times, it’s never going to show that info on the details row.

How would the skin even know what info to display before you’ve even chosen the source?

Since the last runin I have setup folders and put movies into each. I mentioned this in my earlier post. I also mentioned putting the meta data files in the folders too.

Before I got hammered for mentioning addons I learned it won't work that way so I have gone the legal route and still getting shot down.

I'm just hoping for some help?
(2020-10-12, 23:00)tankman37 Wrote: Hi DROIDshield, actually the picture is mine..not sure why it posted that way..what is it on my setup that you want to replicate.

DROIDshield.  All my media is local, scraped with 'the movie database ' and ' artwork beef ' addons, no seperate folders, no .nfo. Some movies don't have logos, or menu items dont have an appropriate icon  so I make them myself, but that's about it.
(2020-10-13, 00:07)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-12, 23:15)DROIDshield Wrote: Well then I salute you sir. The pic was just a bit up from this message under his name.. hope it was OK for me to use it to highlight the sound icon's you have showing up. Ie Dolby digital, 7.1, atmos etc. No matter what I put in the folder with the any said film they don't show.

Since the last runin I have setup folders and put movies into each. I mentioned this in my earlier post. I also mentioned putting the meta data files in the folders too.

Before I got hammered for mentioning addons I learned it won't work that way so I have gone the legal route and still getting shot down.

Are your movies local?
(2020-10-13, 00:14)tankman37 Wrote:
(2020-10-12, 23:15)DROIDshield Wrote: Well then I salute you sir. The pic was just a bit up from this message under his name.. hope it was OK for me to use it to highlight the sound icon's you have showing up. Ie Dolby digital, 7.1, atmos etc. No matter what I put in the folder with the any said film they don't show.

DROIDshield.  All my media is local, scraped with 'the movie database ' and ' artwork beef ' addons, no seperate folders, no .nfo. Some movies don't have logos, or menu items dont have an appropriate icon  so I make them myself, but that's about it.

Thank you. You just told me what I needed to know. You make your own logo's etc.

I have watched a tutorial on this so now I can get this issue sorted out. I thought I was putting stuff in the wrong folders as I now have a 5 T drive to house my media. All other detail show apart from sound icon's. So I will deal with now.
(2020-10-13, 00:24)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-13, 00:07)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-12, 23:36)HugoL Wrote: If you’re still using multi source addons like the banned one you’ve mentioned several times, it’s never going to show that info on the details row.

Are your movies local?
yes all local now. I building up a library.
(2020-10-13, 00:29)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-13, 00:24)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-13, 00:07)DROIDshield Wrote: Since the last runin I have setup folders and put movies into each. I mentioned this in my earlier post. I also mentioned putting the meta data files in the folders too.

Are your movies local?
yes all local now. I building up a library.

Ok. Play a movie and then check the details row.

If nothing shows up, remove any nfo file you’ve created for that movie and try the first step again.
(2020-10-13, 00:27)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-12, 23:36)HugoL Wrote: If you’re still using multi source addons like the banned one you’ve mentioned several times, it’s never going to show that info on the details row.

Thank you. You just told me what I needed to know. You make your own logo's etc.

I have watched a tutorial on this so now I can get this issue sorted out. I thought I was putting stuff in the wrong folders as I now have a 5 T drive to house my media. All other detail show apart from sound icon's. So I will deal with now.

The technical info about the movie ( HD/UHD, Dolby,  ACC, 5.1, 7.1 etc ) should be encoded in the movie file itself. I haven't had to do anything extra to get the ratings/HD/5.1/Dolby icons to show. The logos I mentioned are the big title Logos eg..name of the movie

It doesn’t work like that. Creating your own logos won’t fix the issue.

When you say “apart from sound icons” are you now saying it’s only the audio codec that’s not displaying? So resolution is working and audio channels are working?
(2020-10-13, 01:24)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-13, 00:14)tankman37 Wrote: DROIDshield.  All my media is local, scraped with 'the movie database ' and ' artwork beef ' addons, no seperate folders, no .nfo. Some movies don't have logos, or menu items dont have an appropriate icon  so I make them myself, but that's about it.

It doesn’t work like that. Creating your own logos won’t fix the issue.

When you say “apart from sound icons” are you now saying it’s only the audio codec that’s not displaying? So resolution is working and audio channels are working?

Your versed in the terminology. Im getting ratings, and tomatoes.. and IMDb / TMDB stuff. What i don't get is if a movie is 4K, Dolby Atmos 7.2 that bit doesn't show even though the skin and TMDB are looking at the movie on my drive.
So im guessing artwork beef isn't setup correctly or it doesn't output the detail from the movie it self. So I may have to make my own artwork as was said.

I have a Panasonic DP-UB9000 blu-ray and if i play the same movie the details are shown on screen so I know its my settings but I'll get around it eventually. Just got to get it in my head what the skin does. Artwork beef and tmdb with api installed.
(2020-10-13, 00:57)tankman37 Wrote:
(2020-10-13, 00:14)tankman37 Wrote: DROIDshield.  All my media is local, scraped with 'the movie database ' and ' artwork beef ' addons, no seperate folders, no .nfo. Some movies don't have logos, or menu items dont have an appropriate icon  so I make them myself, but that's about it.

The technical info about the movie ( HD/UHD, Dolby,  ACC, 5.1, 7.1 etc ) should be encoded in the movie file itself. I haven't had to do anything extra to get the ratings/HD/5.1/Dolby icons to show. The logos I mentioned are the big title Logos eg..name of the movie

I've got it atlast. I reset the skin back to default and setup again. Its now showing full detail in the top row.

I did what HugoL said and took all the files i added to the folders and ran the movie. All details are shoeing up. Thank you both. I know its like pulling teeth, but their is no full tutorial online. But I know where I'm going now. Thank you both for your perseverance. I can start building my library and putting my stamp on how the skin looks.
(2020-10-13, 01:58)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-13, 00:57)tankman37 Wrote:
(2020-10-13, 00:27)DROIDshield Wrote: Thank you. You just told me what I needed to know. You make your own logo's etc.

I've got it atlast. I reset the skin back to default and setup again. Its now showing full detail in the top row.

I did what HugoL said and took all the files i added to the folders and ran the movie. All details are shoeing up. Thank you both. I know its like pulling teeth, but their is no full tutorial online. But I know where I'm going now. Thank you both for your perseverance. I can start building my library and putting my stamp on how the skin looks.

Holy hell playing every movie and tv show in my library even for just a few seconds sounds like a daunting task to get the audio details in the top row. Wish there were an easier way but I know there really isn't.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0