• 73(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-10-17, 00:45)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 23:13)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 20:46)AchillesPunks Wrote: What things are you trying to change?

Trying to make more shortcuts or at least change the available ones to act the same way as tv shows and movies. For example, I want to change the my list section to display widgets. I've already done this with the new section by changing the action to open window113, i believe, which wasn't being used and had the hubs setup. I just need to learn how to make more of these windows.

When I add more sections to the menu it ends up overlapping the power menu so I need to figure out what to change to keep that from happening. For now I just disabled the power menu and added a settings shortcut.

I also need to figure out how to get the widget titles to change within these hubs. I am able to do it on the home screen only by changing the name to "$INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(widget)]" ID being the widget id. This way I can have random genre widgets that display the genre

And also, not really important, but I couldn't get icons to show on the weather widget

I use TMDB and auto widget for most of my widgets.

As you said, there’s no room for all the menu items you’re creating.

I can try to look at this next week but it should be possible to just have them display as you scroll down the list. So you’d always have 5 in your list on display at any given time and by scrolling you can access more items. Any more than 5 on display makes the menu look really poorly laid out.

Thanks. Right now it looks like it starts scrolling with any more than 6. Do you happen to know anything about making more windows or adding the container ID functionality to the hubs?
(2020-10-17, 00:34)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 00:09)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 00:01)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: I'm on my computer now. Looks like there are 4 windows that have the functionality I'm looking for (TV shows, Movies, New, and My Hub), I would like to learn how to make more so I can make more sections for things like games, anime, music, etc). I tried copying the xml and renaming it but it looks like there is a lot more to it than that.
Look at my screenshots above. I added a custom hub and added anime to it.

I love Claymore man! So weird, I actually rewatched this last month after it randomly appeared on my spotlight content Widget.
Claymore is awesome. We watched it again about 2 months ago. I really wish they would have made another season.
Titan Bingie Mod
Is there any way to create Multiple lists using "Add to my List Option"  means can we create  List1 , List2 List3 etc  of our personal preferences ?
(2020-10-16, 23:13)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 20:46)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 18:33)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: If you don't figure it out today I will be home all day tomorrow trying to figure out all the things I want to change
What things are you trying to change?

Trying to make more shortcuts or at least change the available ones to act the same way as tv shows and movies. For example, I want to change the my list section to display widgets. I've already done this with the new section by changing the action to open window113, i believe, which wasn't being used and had the hubs setup. I just need to learn how to make more of these windows.

When I add more sections to the menu it ends up overlapping the power menu so I need to figure out what to change to keep that from happening. For now I just disabled the power menu and added a settings shortcut.

I also need to figure out how to get the widget titles to change within these hubs. I am able to do it on the home screen only by changing the name to "$INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(widget)]" ID being the widget id. This way I can have random genre widgets that display the genre

And also, not really important, but I couldn't get icons to show on the weather widget

i have a suggest, can you add an item that show total film (and total tv show) in netflix poster and netflix landscape view?
or can you help me edit what xml file can do that?
thank you alot !
johnsonsteven1986

I also need to figure out how to get the widget titles to change within these hubs. I am able to do it on the home screen only by changing the name to "$INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(widget)' Wrote:
" ID being the widget id. This way I can have random genre widgets that display the genre

I don't quite understand the homescreen set up you want. Why do you need so many hubs like the TV and Movies hubs.  OK, a sperate Anime hub I get but what else do you want to separate from your Home hub/TV hub and Movie hub?

Regardless, I've fixed the menu list now so you can have as many hubs/shortcuts as you like.  Haven't updated yet so you can just change the following line in includesbingie.xml

Around line 1362, change the height value from 680 to 500.  This will always show 6 items and then scroll to show additional list items.

Now you can have your power menu back (and even put some shortcuts there instead). All my shortcuts go here, things like video add-ons/program add-ons, reload skin etc. all go in the power menu section.

Regarding widget titles, these are configurable within the unlocked hub itself  (or the edit shortcuts menu depending on which hub widgets you’re editing). Look for the option "set label" in either of these situations.
(2020-10-17, 11:32)haicaoboi87 Wrote: i have a suggest, can you add an item that show total film (and total tv show) in netflix poster and netflix landscape view?
thank you alot !

Total what?
(2020-10-17, 12:21)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 11:32)haicaoboi87 Wrote: i have a suggest, can you add an item that show total film (and total tv show) in netflix poster and netflix landscape view?
thank you alot !

Total what?
like this : the redline in the top right corner show total films (tv show)
thank you alot Smile
(2020-10-17, 10:29)nazim12 Wrote: Is there any way to create Multiple lists using "Add to my List Option"  means can we create  List1 , List2 List3 etc  of our personal preferences ?
Thats one of the things I was trying to accomplish. If you look at the screenshots from the previous page, he shows how to add another hub. You can use this and set it up the same way you set up your tv shows and movies but with lists.
(2020-10-17, 13:33)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 10:29)nazim12 Wrote: Is there any way to create Multiple lists using "Add to my List Option"  means can we create  List1 , List2 List3 etc  of our personal preferences ?
Thats one of the things I was trying to accomplish. If you look at the screenshots from the previous page, he shows how to add another hub. You can use this and set it up the same way you set up your tv shows and movies but with lists.

Not sure how this would work. How would you specify “add to my list x”?

I replied to another of your messages here

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2982574
(2020-10-17, 12:08)HugoL Wrote:
johnsonsteven1986

I also need to figure out how to get the widget titles to change within these hubs. I am able to do it on the home screen only by changing the name to "$INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(widget)' Wrote:
" ID being the widget id. This way I can have random genre widgets that display the genre

I don't quite understand the homescreen set up you want. Why do you need so many hubs like the TV and Movies hubs.  OK, a sperate Anime hub I get but what else do you want to separate from your Home hub/TV hub and Movie hub?

Regardless, I've fixed the menu list now so you can have as many hubs/shortcuts as you like.  Haven't updated yet so you can just change the following line in includesbingie.xml

Around line 1362, change the height value from 680 to 500.  This will always show 6 items and then scroll to show additional list items.

Now you can have your power menu back (and even put some shortcuts there instead). All my shortcuts go here, things like video add-ons/program add-ons, reload skin etc. all go in the power menu section.

Regarding widget titles, these are configurable within the unlocked hub itself  (or the edit shortcuts menu depending on which hub widgets you’re editing). Look for the option "set label" in either of these situations.

I was going with more of a YouTube on my Nvidia Shield style look for the menu. Thanks to you I figured out what settings need to be changed.
ImageImageImage

As far as contents, I was just brainstorming a couple weeks ago figuring out what all I wanted. If I cant figure out how to make a new window Ill just add everything to the Home menu since you can have 40 widgets and keep the Netflix style menu.
Live TV: I changed this to be a shortcut to a TV Guide
Search: I changed this to be a shortcut to TMDB searches
Home: still brainstorming, maybe things like addons, networks, actors, comedy, etc.
Latest: new, coming this week, coming next week, etc.
TV Shows, my list, watch it again, continue watching, trending now, popular, based on recently watched, and 2 random genres
Movies: same concept as tv shows but added in theaters
My list: these would be lists I make using Trakt
Gaming: platforms, genres, recently played, favorites, etc.
Anime: same concept as tv shows
Originals: Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Disney+, etc.

But these are all pointless if I cant figure out how to add widgets to them
(2020-10-16, 23:01)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 21:03)yourstepmom Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 20:46)AchillesPunks Wrote: What things are you trying to change?
So i see option for "new hub" pick that but then what? sorry super new to this theme and kodi...
Then after you back out while you're in configure shortcuts you will see a switch that says lock widgets in hubs turn it off. Now go to the home menu you will see your new hub click it. When inside set the content to anime. Then go back to configure shortcuts and turn back on lock widgets in hubs
thank you! so i was able to do it but now how do I add anime specific widgets? for example I want the "anime hub" to be:
recently watched anime
recently added anime
comedy anime
horror anime
etc.
(2020-10-17, 15:23)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 13:33)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:

just realized I'm only aloud 9 posts per day
I'm not sure how the library system works, I use Trakt and TMDB for all of my lists. I would use a TMDB widget for my Trakt lists and If I want to add something to it I would pull up the context menu, go to TMDBHelper Options, and add to Trakt list
(2020-10-17, 16:38)johnson1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 15:23)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 13:33)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: Thats one of the things I was trying to accomplish. If you look at the screenshots from the previous page, he shows how to add another hub. You can use this and set it up the same way you set up your tv shows and movies but with lists.

just realized I'm only aloud 9 posts per day
I'm not sure how the library system works, I use Trakt and TMDB for all of my lists. I would use a TMDB widget for my Trakt lists and If I want to add something to it I would pull up the context menu, go to TMDBHelper Options, and add to Trakt list

The My List shortcut on the menu is a library feature whereby you add shows and movies to it through the video info dialogue screen using the “add to my list” option, which is just like the Netflix function.

I don’t see why you’d need to separate your tmdb/trakt list from any other list(widget) on your homescreen. Of course, it can done and each to their own I guess, but I don’t see any difference with your lists and any other homescreen widgets and why they’d need to be separated by hubs
(2020-10-17, 15:23)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 15:19)claudiuh Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 15:16)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: We are not aloud to discus those types of addons on this forum. I will say that it is working fine on my end so I suggest watching some tutorials to make sure you have it setup correctly
Sorry should have read the rules before posting thanks

Don't worry about. The only reason I know is because I read every page before I started asking questions.

Mylist works with tags. You could creat two buttons with diffrent tags. List one includes Tag1 and list two includes Tag2.
It should work, but...I dont think its necessary.
If you want creat a list of movies/tv-shows, why not just creat a smart playlist instead?
In my opinion its fine as it is.
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0