• 74(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-10-17, 16:46)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 16:38)johnson1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 15:23)HugoL Wrote: Not sure how this would work. How would you specify “add to my list x”?

I replied to another of your messages here

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2982574

just realized I'm only aloud 9 posts per day
I'm not sure how the library system works, I use Trakt and TMDB for all of my lists. I would use a TMDB widget for my Trakt lists and If I want to add something to it I would pull up the context menu, go to TMDBHelper Options, and add to Trakt list

The My List shortcut on the menu is a library feature whereby you add shows and movies to it through the video info dialogue screen using the “add to my list” option, which is just like the Netflix function.

I don’t see why you’d need to separate your tmdb/trakt list from any other list(widget) on your homescreen. Of course, it can done and each to their own I guess, but I don’t see any difference with your lists and any other homescreen widgets and why they’d need to be separated by hubs

Let say I have a library of 10000 movies and shows mixed genre , while surfing widgets I found good movies and shows and  one by one I am  adding  them to my List  after few days I have added more then 1500 selected in one list Now that list is a mixer of moves and shows which I personally chooses and it keeps growing without arranging or sorting according accordingly like shows list separate movies list separate , horror list separate time travel list separate etc. 

Library playlisted have all kind of contents either Good or bad But personal Playlist List will be better .
@Joker09

You are new to this forum, so a couple of anti-spam measures are in effect at this moment. One of them is not being able to edit your posts just yet.
The anti-spam measures will vanish over time.
(2020-10-17, 12:08)HugoL Wrote:
johnsonsteven1986

Trying to make more shortcuts or at least change the available ones to act the same way as tv shows and movies. For example, I want to change the my list section to display widgets. I've already done this with the new section by changing the action to open window113, i believe, which wasn't being used and had the hubs setup. I just need to learn how to make more of these windows.

When I add more sections to the menu it ends up overlapping the power menu so I need to figure out what to change to keep that from happening. For now I just disabled the power menu and added a settings shortcut.

I also need to figure out how to get the widget titles to change within these hubs. I am able to do it on the home screen only by changing the name to "$INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(widget)' Wrote:
" ID being the widget id. This way I can have random genre widgets that display the genre

And also, not really important, but I couldn't get icons to show on the weather widget

I use TMDB and auto widget for most of my widgets.

I don't quite understand the homescreen set up you want. Why do you need so many hubs like the TV and Movies hubs.  OK, a sperate Anime hub I get but what else do you want to separate from your Home hub/TV hub and Movie hub?

Regardless, I've fixed the menu list now so you can have as many hubs/shortcuts as you like.  Haven't updated yet so you can just change the following line in includesbingie.xml

Around line 1362, change the height value from 680 to 500.  This will always show 6 items and then scroll to show additional list items.

Now you can have your power menu back (and even put some shortcuts there instead). All my shortcuts go here, things like video add-ons/program add-ons, reload skin etc. all go in the power menu section.

Regarding widget titles, these are configurable within the unlocked hub itself  (or the edit shortcuts menu depending on which hub widgets you’re editing). Look for the option "set label" in either of these situations.

As far as the widget titles, When I enter $INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(widget)] as widget label in settings menu for the home screen settings it works as intended
ImageImageImage
As you can see, it automatically set the label to whatever list is being displayed at the time. I have the widget set to random genres so it is always changing.

The only problem is this only works on the home screen. If I do the same thing in the TV Shows hub it doesn't change the name
(2020-10-17, 13:12)haicaoboi87 Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 12:21)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 11:32)haicaoboi87 Wrote: i have a suggest, can you add an item that show total film (and total tv show) in netflix poster and netflix landscape view?
or can you help me edit what xml file can do that?
thank you alot !

Total what?
like this : the redline in the top right corner show total films (tv show)
thank you alot Smile

OK but do you actually want that in red, and in that position? Because it looks kind of terrible.

What about this, next to the header?
ImageImage

I think I'm going to keep this myself. It's not anything I thought I needed before but since it's not offensive and I guess it's useful enough so it's staying!
(2020-10-17, 18:33)johnson1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 12:08)HugoL Wrote:
johnsonsteven1986

Trying to make more shortcuts or at least change the available ones to act the same way as tv shows and movies. For example, I want to change the my list section to display widgets. I've already done this with the new section by changing the action to open window113, i believe, which wasn't being used and had the hubs setup. I just need to learn how to make more of these windows.

When I add more sections to the menu it ends up overlapping the power menu so I need to figure out what to change to keep that from happening. For now I just disabled the power menu and added a settings shortcut.

I also need to figure out how to get the widget titles to change within these hubs. I am able to do it on the home screen only by changing the name to "$INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(widget)' Wrote:
" ID being the widget id. This way I can have random genre widgets that display the genre

And also, not really important, but I couldn't get icons to show on the weather widget

I use TMDB and auto widget for most of my widgets.

I don't quite understand the homescreen set up you want. Why do you need so many hubs like the TV and Movies hubs.  OK, a sperate Anime hub I get but what else do you want to separate from your Home hub/TV hub and Movie hub?

Regardless, I've fixed the menu list now so you can have as many hubs/shortcuts as you like.  Haven't updated yet so you can just change the following line in includesbingie.xml

Around line 1362, change the height value from 680 to 500.  This will always show 6 items and then scroll to show additional list items.

Now you can have your power menu back (and even put some shortcuts there instead). All my shortcuts go here, things like video add-ons/program add-ons, reload skin etc. all go in the power menu section.

Regarding widget titles, these are configurable within the unlocked hub itself  (or the edit shortcuts menu depending on which hub widgets you’re editing). Look for the option "set label" in either of these situations.

As far as the widget titles, When I enter $INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(widget)] as widget label in settings menu for the home screen settings it works as intended
ImageImageImage
As you can see, it automatically set the label to whatever list is being displayed at the time. I have the widget set to random genres so it is always changing.

The only problem is this only works on the home screen. If I do the same thing in the TV Shows hub it doesn't change the name

I don't really know what you're doing to be honest so not sure I can help.  I don't understand the need for line of code in the label. I guess it's something to do with the random genre widget but to be honest, I don't even know what this random genre widget is either.  Never seen it before.  Is this something to do with a multisource add-on? And does it not auto populate the header?
(2020-10-17, 23:12)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 12:08)HugoL Wrote: I don't quite understand the homescreen set up you want. Why do you need so many hubs like the TV and Movies hubs.  OK, a sperate Anime hub I get but what else do you want to separate from your Home hub/TV hub and Movie hub?

ImageImageImage

I don't really know what you're doing to be honest so not sure I can help.  I don't understand the need for line of code in the label. I guess it's something to do with the random genre widget but to be honest, I don't even know what this random genre widget is either.  Never seen it before.  Is this something to do with a multisource add-on? And does it not auto populate the header?

Random in widgets sorting under custom settings, it will keep changing the widgets sorting and always show different movies in same genre which we selected in widgets.
(2020-10-17, 12:08)HugoL Wrote: I don't quite understand the homescreen set up you want. Why do you need so many hubs like the TV and Movies hubs.  OK, a sperate Anime hub I get but what else do you want to separate from your Home hub/TV hub and Movie hub?

ImageImageImage

this is exactly what I'm trying to do
(2020-10-17, 23:37)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 18:33)johnson1986 Wrote: As far as the widget titles, When I enter $INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(widget)] as widget label in settings menu for the home screen settings it works as intended
ImageImageImage

Random in widgets sorting under custom settings, it will keep changing the widgets sorting and always show different movies in same genre which we selected in widgets.

You seem to be getting your wires crossed I'm afraid.  He's talking about a widget that displays random genres, not random films within a particular genre. And specifically, he's talking about changing the header so it can display the genre name of the randomised genre since his add-on doesn't provide the genre name when it displays the random genre.
(2020-10-17, 23:47)johnson1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 18:33)johnson1986 Wrote: As far as the widget titles, When I enter $INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(widget)] as widget label in settings menu for the home screen settings it works as intended
ImageImageImage

OK I understand.  You're saying TMDB helper won't display the genre name for the randomised content unless you use the infolabel which only seems to work for home hub.

Well since this doesn't work for the TV Hub or Movie Hub but does work for Home, I'd suggest only using the Home hub to add these randomised genre widgets.

I see no benefit to the way you're trying to set up your hubs anyway.  Randomised content like that is ideal for Home hub since you can have a tonne of widgets on it.
TV/Movie hubs only give you 8 widgets and it makes much more sense to be more specific about their content rather than the randomised content you can easily just have in Home instead.

Also, you're missing out on a lot of functionality and presentation (clearlogos/additional info metadata etc.) by not having library integration.
(2020-10-18, 02:21)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 23:47)johnson1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 23:12)HugoL Wrote: I don't really know what you're doing to be honest so not sure I can help.  I don't understand the need for line of code in the label. I guess it's something to do with the random genre widget but to be honest, I don't even know what this random genre widget is either.  Never seen it before.  Is this something to do with a multisource add-on? And does it not auto populate the header?

OK I understand.  You're saying TMDB helper won't display the genre name for the randomised content unless you use the infolabel which only seems to work for home hub.

Well since this doesn't work for the TV Hub or Movie Hub but does work for Home, I'd suggest only using the Home hub to add these randomised genre widgets.

I see no benefit to the way you're trying to set up your hubs anyway.  Randomised content like that is ideal for Home hub since you can have a tonne of widgets on it.
TV/Movie hubs only give you 8 widgets and it makes much more sense to be more specific about their content rather than the randomised content you can easily just have in Home instead.

You're right, I'm just trying to learn more and keep my self busy while my friend is at work on the weekend. Last month I learned a little bit about making games using unreal engine, and before that I was learning about emulators and launchers for retro games and coming up for a theme for that
Hello people, I would like to thank you for the great MOD, really great and exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I have one big problem: I can't shut down the computer when I click the power off system button. Kodi terminates but the computer does not shut down. This works with other skins without any problems. Bingie MOD 1.07 Kodi 18.8 Leia Can you help me?
(2020-10-18, 08:08)unreality81 Wrote: Hello people, I would like to thank you for the great MOD, really great and exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I have one big problem: I can't shut down the computer when I click the power off system button. Kodi terminates but the computer does not shut down. This works with other skins without any problems. Bingie MOD 1.07 Kodi 18.8 Leia Can you help me?
Quote:2020-10-18 08:11:38.901 T:200  NOTICE: Closing audio device
2020-10-18 08:11:38.980 T:200  NOTICE: Deleting audio codec
2020-10-18 08:11:38.980 T:200  NOTICE: Closing stream player 2
2020-10-18 08:11:38.980 T:200  NOTICE: CDVDMessageQueue(video)::WaitUntilEmpty
2020-10-18 08:11:38.980 T:200  NOTICE: waiting for video thread to exit
2020-10-18 08:11:38.980 T:8324   ERROR: Got MSGQ_ABORT or MSGO_IS_ERROR return true
2020-10-18 08:11:38.980 T:8324  NOTICE: thread end: video_thread
2020-10-18 08:11:38.980 T:200  NOTICE: deleting video codec
2020-10-18 08:11:39.028 T:5628  NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::CloseFile()
2020-10-18 08:11:39.031 T:5628  NOTICE: DXVA::CDecoder::Close: closing decoder.
2020-10-18 08:11:39.031 T:5628  NOTICE: DXVA: closing decoder context.
2020-10-18 08:11:39.032 T:5628  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
2020-10-18 08:11:39.032 T:5628  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: finished waiting
2020-10-18 08:11:39.032 T:5628  NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::CloseFile()
2020-10-18 08:11:39.032 T:5628  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
2020-10-18 08:11:39.387 T:11752  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Starting WebService on port 52307
2020-10-18 08:11:39.387 T:452  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Skin Helper Service version 1.1.32 started
2020-10-18 08:11:43.773 T:6992  NOTICE: Skin Helper Backgrounds --> BackgroundsUpdater - started
2020-10-18 08:11:44.910 T:11632  NOTICE: Skin Helper Widgets --> Backgroundservice started
2020-10-18 08:11:49.795 T:10692  NOTICE: script.module.metadatautils --> Rate limiter active for themoviedb.org - delaying request with 1 seconds - Configure a personal API key in the settings to get rid of this message and the delay.
2020-10-18 08:11:54.047 T:5628  NOTICE: Stopping player
2020-10-18 08:11:54.047 T:5628  NOTICE: Storing total System Uptime
2020-10-18 08:11:54.047 T:5628  NOTICE: Saving settings
2020-10-18 08:11:54.052 T:5628  NOTICE: Saving skin settings
2020-10-18 08:11:54.056 T:5628  NOTICE: Stopping all
2020-10-18 08:11:54.809 T:5628  NOTICE: ES: Stopping event server
2020-10-18 08:11:54.823 T:11924  NOTICE: ES: UDP Event server stopped
2020-10-18 08:11:55.064 T:2460  NOTICE: Skin Helper Backgrounds --> Abort requested !
2020-10-18 08:11:55.065 T:2460  NOTICE: Skin Helper Backgrounds --> Stopped
2020-10-18 08:11:55.288 T:452  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Shutdown requested !
2020-10-18 08:11:55.288 T:452  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Skin Helper Service version 1.1.32 stopped
2020-10-18 08:11:55.403 T:11632  NOTICE: Skin Helper Widgets --> Backgroundservice stopped
2020-10-18 08:11:55.446 T:5628  NOTICE: Application stopped
2020-10-18 08:11:55.647 T:5628  NOTICE: XBApplicationEx: destroying...
2020-10-18 08:11:55.803 T:5628  NOTICE: unload skin
2020-10-18 08:11:55.877 T:5628  NOTICE: unload sections
2020-10-18 08:11:55.886 T:5628  NOTICE: XBApplicationEx: application stopped!
(2020-10-17, 23:03)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 13:12)haicaoboi87 Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 12:21)HugoL Wrote: Total what?
like this : the redline in the top right corner show total films (tv show)
thank you alot Smile

OK but do you actually want that in red, and in that position? Because it looks kind of terrible.

ImageImage

I think I'm going to keep this myself. It's not anything I thought I needed before but since it's not offensive and I guess it's useful enough so it's staying!

next to the header is also good. Smile i think you choose by yourself is better cause you know more about art than me
sorry about my bad english. thank you so much and can you help me and everyone else about how to show total item? like edit which xml file ? or would you update your skin with an option to show total item?
(2020-10-18, 08:13)unreality81 Wrote:
(2020-10-18, 08:08)unreality81 Wrote: Hello people, I would like to thank you for the great MOD, really great and exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I have one big problem: I can't shut down the computer when I click the power off system button. Kodi terminates but the computer does not shut down. This works with other skins without any problems. Bingie MOD 1.07 Kodi 18.8 Leia Can you help me?
Quote:2020-10-18 08:11:38.901 T:200  NOTICE: Closing audio device
2020-10-18 08:11:38.980 T:200  NOTICE: Deleting audio codec
2020-10-18 08:11:38.980 T:200  NOTICE: Closing stream player 2
2020-10-18 08:11:38.980 T:200  NOTICE: CDVDMessageQueue(video)::WaitUntilEmpty
2020-10-18 08:11:38.980 T:200  NOTICE: waiting for video thread to exit
2020-10-18 08:11:38.980 T:8324   ERROR: Got MSGQ_ABORT or MSGO_IS_ERROR return true
2020-10-18 08:11:38.980 T:8324  NOTICE: thread end: video_thread
2020-10-18 08:11:38.980 T:200  NOTICE: deleting video codec
2020-10-18 08:11:39.028 T:5628  NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::CloseFile()
2020-10-18 08:11:39.031 T:5628  NOTICE: DXVA::CDecoder::Close: closing decoder.
2020-10-18 08:11:39.031 T:5628  NOTICE: DXVA: closing decoder context.
2020-10-18 08:11:39.032 T:5628  NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::CloseFile()
2020-10-18 08:11:39.387 T:11752  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Starting WebService on port 52307
2020-10-18 08:11:39.387 T:452  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Skin Helper Service version 1.1.32 started
2020-10-18 08:11:43.773 T:6992  NOTICE: Skin Helper Backgrounds --> BackgroundsUpdater - started
2020-10-18 08:11:44.910 T:11632  NOTICE: Skin Helper Widgets --> Backgroundservice started
2020-10-18 08:11:49.795 T:10692  NOTICE: script.module.metadatautils --> Rate limiter active for themoviedb.org - delaying request with 1 seconds - Configure a personal API key in the settings to get rid of this message and the delay.
2020-10-18 08:11:54.047 T:5628  NOTICE: Stopping player
2020-10-18 08:11:54.047 T:5628  NOTICE: Storing total System Uptime
2020-10-18 08:11:54.047 T:5628  NOTICE: Saving settings
2020-10-18 08:11:54.052 T:5628  NOTICE: Saving skin settings
2020-10-18 08:11:54.056 T:5628  NOTICE: Stopping all
2020-10-18 08:11:54.809 T:5628  NOTICE: ES: Stopping event server
2020-10-18 08:11:54.823 T:11924  NOTICE: ES: UDP Event server stopped
2020-10-18 08:11:55.064 T:2460  NOTICE: Skin Helper Backgrounds --> Abort requested !
2020-10-18 08:11:55.065 T:2460  NOTICE: Skin Helper Backgrounds --> Stopped
2020-10-18 08:11:55.288 T:452  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Shutdown requested !
2020-10-18 08:11:55.288 T:452  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Skin Helper Service version 1.1.32 stopped
2020-10-18 08:11:55.403 T:11632  NOTICE: Skin Helper Widgets --> Backgroundservice stopped
2020-10-18 08:11:55.446 T:5628  NOTICE: Application stopped
2020-10-18 08:11:55.647 T:5628  NOTICE: XBApplicationEx: destroying...
2020-10-18 08:11:55.803 T:5628  NOTICE: unload skin
2020-10-18 08:11:55.877 T:5628  NOTICE: unload sections
2020-10-18 08:11:55.886 T:5628  NOTICE: XBApplicationEx: application stopped!
Change this in Kodi Settings
ImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-18, 09:36)haicaoboi87 Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 23:03)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 13:12)haicaoboi87 Wrote: like this : the redline in the top right corner show total films (tv show)
thank you alot Smile

ImageImage

next to the header is also good. Smile i think you choose by yourself is better cause you know more about art than me
sorry about my bad english. thank you so much and can you help me and everyone else about how to show total item? like edit which xml file ? or would you update your skin with an option to show total item?

I can email you if you pm me your address
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0