• 77(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-10-22, 22:49)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-10-22, 22:19)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-22, 22:17)HugoL Wrote: Welcome to my world!
LoL.
I thought I was the only one. I understand most of them but a few I have no idea. It's like it does nothing.

a lot of them are leftover junk that may not even serve a purpose anymore from the days of old from the original titan... there have been a Ton of changes throughout the years.
I guess I can remove what we don't need.
Titan Bingie Mod
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KrPvTwA...p=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KsQHFVI...p=drivesdk

So getting better but still having a little issue with my libraries. So as the pictures show, Artwork beef is doing its job and downloaded all fanart.

I am left with fanart showing down the widget line of posters. This setup of library has one folder with all movies in it and fanart downloaded to it.

If I put all movies in individual folders and again let artwork download I get the same thing.

What am I doing wrong? How do I stop the fanart staying hidden until it's enabled for background or gallery etc?
(2020-10-22, 22:17)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-22, 21:26)neurosis13 Wrote: sometimes I don't even understand what a setting is meant for.

Welcome to my world!
LoL.
I thought I was the only one. I understand most of them but a few I have no idea. It's like it does nothing.

The worst is the custom colour settings. Some just make no sense or others just aren’t descriptive enough to know what the hell you’re changing. Like, you change a colour of a header and it somehow also changes a colour of a plot text shadow elsewhere! In general things like plottexts colours and header/sublabel colours just weren’t logically assigned either.
(2020-10-23, 04:02)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-22, 22:17)HugoL Wrote: Welcome to my world!
LoL.

The worst is the custom colour settings. Some just make no sense or others just aren’t descriptive enough to know what the hell you’re changing. Like, you change a colour of a header and it somehow also changes a colour of a plot text shadow elsewhere! In general things like plottexts colours and header/sublabel colours just weren’t logically assigned either.
LoL, I like changing in the xml that way I can see it. Guess we need to remove some of the settings we have changed in xml, and maybe remove some of the big comments that we will not use anymore as well. Just to clean it up a bit.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-23, 01:29)DROIDshield Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KrPvTwA...p=drivesdk

So getting better but still having a little issue with my libraries. So as the pictures show, Artwork beef is doing its job and downloaded all fanart.

I am left with fanart showing down the widget line of posters. This setup of library has one folder with all movies in it and fanart downloaded to it.

If I put all movies in individual folders and again let artwork download I get the same thing.

What am I doing wrong? How do I stop the fanart staying hidden until it's enabled for background or gallery etc?
That looks like your widget is pointing to the folder where your movies are..as all your artwork etc is in that folder your widget shows everything in it. What happens if you add a common widget, i.e: recently added movies, random movies, titles etc. I have had a similar issues when using a folder path saved as a favorite, I think there is a setting in Settings, Library-videos- show all items, maybe turn this to off.
(2020-10-23, 06:55)tankman37 Wrote:
(2020-10-23, 01:29)DROIDshield Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KrPvTwA...p=drivesdk

That looks like your widget is pointing to the folder where your movies are..as all your artwork etc is in that folder your widget shows everything in it. What happens if you add a common widget, i.e: recently added movies, random movies, titles etc. I have had a similar issues when using a folder path saved as a favorite, I think there is a setting in Settings, Library-videos- show all items, maybe turn this to off.

Yes your right the widget is pointing to the library folder. So where else would I be able to access the detail from that folder without getting all of the fanart? I will have to try your idea above later as I'm leaving for work now.

But if there is another place to point my widget to access the content in the folder please let me know as I think that will sort my issue. At this point if you could lay it out like I've never done anything like this before would be great... as I'm pulling teeth trying to get this right. Cheers T.
(2020-10-23, 08:56)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-23, 06:55)tankman37 Wrote:

Yes your right the widget is pointing to the library folder. So where else would I be able to access the detail from that folder without getting all of the fanart? I will have to try your idea above later as I'm leaving for work now.

But if there is another place to point my widget to access the content in the folder please let me know as I think that will sort my issue. At this point if you could lay it out like I've never done anything like this before would be great... as I'm pulling teeth trying to get this right. Cheers T.
Just to be sure, are you scanning the movies to libary? Are the movies in your folder all of your movies or just a selection of several movies. I have all my horror movies in a seperate folder called horror. I made a playlist with a rule of Path, is, then browse to the folder " horror" then added this as a widget. I will try to get some screen shots, I have an nvidia shield like you, so will have to figure it out.
(2020-10-23, 11:24)tankman37 Wrote:
(2020-10-23, 08:56)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-23, 06:55)tankman37 Wrote: That looks like your widget is pointing to the folder where your movies are..as all your artwork etc is in that folder your widget shows everything in it. What happens if you add a common widget, i.e: recently added movies, random movies, titles etc. I have had a similar issues when using a folder path saved as a favorite, I think there is a setting in Settings, Library-videos- show all items, maybe turn this to off.

Just to be sure, are you scanning the movies to libary? Are the movies in your folder all of your movies or just a selection of several movies. I have all my horror movies in a seperate folder called horror. I made a playlist with a rule of Path, is, then browse to the folder " horror" then added this as a widget. I will try to get some screen shots, I have an nvidia shield like you, so will have to figure it out.

Its a small selection as I'm just in the testing faze I only have 4 movies in the folder just for ease. Once its up I'll add the rest.

You tell me what it is you thinkni need to do or point my widget where ever and I'll do it.
(2020-10-23, 16:27)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-23, 11:24)tankman37 Wrote:
(2020-10-23, 08:56)DROIDshield Wrote: Yes your right the widget is pointing to the library folder. So where else would I be able to access the detail from that folder without getting all of the fanart? I will have to try your idea above later as I'm leaving for work now.

Its a small selection as I'm just in the testing faze I only have 4 movies in the folder just for ease. Once its up I'll add the rest.

You tell me what it is you thinkni need to do or point my widget where ever and I'll do it.
Why not put all your movies in there own folder matching the movie name? Use files2folder will do the trick. Then place all the movies that are in there movie folder in a centeral folder called movies. Then let kodi do the work, and you won't have all these problems.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-17, 23:47)johnson1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 23:12)HugoL Wrote:  
this is exactly what I'm trying to do
 I think I figured it out…. ish
I followed AchillesPunks steps to make my hub “anime”
Then to add widget specific to anime I Made smart playlists.
In smart playlist set path to anime folder on HDD. Then in same playlist add-genre-comedy. Then at bottom choose random. Repeat for all genres you want.
Then go back to my hub “anime” add widget-select video addons -skin helper service widgets-tv-playlists-the playlist you made-add as widget.
(2020-10-23, 19:08)yourstepmom Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 23:47)johnson1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 23:12)HugoL Wrote:  
this is exactly what I'm trying to do
 I think I figured it out…. ish
I followed AchillesPunks steps to make my hub “anime”
Then to add widget specific to anime I Made smart playlists.
In smart playlist set patits to anime folder on HDD. Then in same playlist add-genre-comedy. Then at bottom choose random. Repeat for all genres you want.
Then go back to my hub “anime” add widget-select video addons -skin helper service widgets-tv-playlists-the playlist you made-add as widget.
It's not too hard when you figure out how to make playlist. There is a lot you can do with kodi and this skin.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-23, 17:25)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-23, 16:27)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-23, 11:24)tankman37 Wrote: Just to be sure, are you scanning the movies to libary? Are the movies in your folder all of your movies or just a selection of several movies. I have all my horror movies in a seperate folder called horror. I made a playlist with a rule of Path, is, then browse to the folder " horror" then added this as a widget. I will try to get some screen shots, I have an nvidia shield like you, so will have to figure it out.

Why not put all your movies in there own folder matching the movie name? Use files2folder will do the trick. Then place all the movies that are in there movie folder in a centeral folder called movies. Then let kodi do the work, and you won't have all these problems.

I just watched a video on using file 2 folder is this not for pc based setups? I'm using a shield to avoid all complications its better for me to create a library manually and implement the settings so Titan Bingie works with that.

Im looking at what Tankman37 has last said and holding out for him to let me know how he created his library and what he directed his widgets too to access content without showing a string of fanart at the same time.
(2020-10-24, 00:22)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-23, 16:27)DROIDshield Wrote: Its a small selection as I'm just in the testing faze I only have 4 movies in the folder just for ease. Once its up I'll add the rest.

I just watched a video on using file 2 folder is this not for pc based setups? I'm using a shield to avoid all complications its better for me to create a library manually and implement the settings so Titan Bingie works with that.

Im looking at what Tankman37 has last said and holding out for him to let me know how he created his library and what he directed his widgets too to access content without showing a string of fanart at the same time.
Do you not have your media on a external HDD? If so files2folder will work.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-24, 02:29)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-23, 17:25)AchillesPunks Wrote: Why not put all your movies in there own folder matching the movie name? Use files2folder will do the trick. Then place all the movies that are in there movie folder in a centeral folder called movies. Then let kodi do the work, and you won't have all these problems.

Do you not have your media on a external HDD? If so files2folder will work.
Yes it's on a 5T drive. With my setup being a Shield / android. Thought file2folders was for Windows as shown in the vids ive watched.

Well om up all night trying stuff even viewing my libraries through my trakt account and still shows fanart. Will try to get file2 folder on the shield and see if that will do the job

On a side note. When I view the library folder via kodi alone, it is perfect fanart works fine also when viewing through Trakt addon, no issues. As soon as I view through TiTan Bingie it's showing all fanart in the folder along with the movie stored. What a pain.
Head scratching stuff.
(2020-10-23, 16:27)DROIDshield Wrote: Its a small selection as I'm just in the testing faze I only have 4 movies in the folder just for ease. Once its up I'll add the rest.

First off, and it maybe a silly question...have you scanned your movies into the library? That HAS to be done first..yes you can have your movies in their own folders or as I have in seperate genres ( horror movie folder, musical, anime, etc ) I do that to keep track of stuff. After everything is in Kodi's library you can start making sets and playlists. I have a set called MCU, where all marvel movies are, I did this AFTER scanning and scraping fanart etc.
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0