• 79(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-10-27, 04:55)rlangdon87 Wrote: Hello everyone,

I've enjoyed setting up this mod.

This is a picture of my current issue/annoyance: https://imgur.com/a/RdQwjtw For some reason I cannot get the List of Seasons and the List of Episodes to work as desired. In the attached image, I want there to be the other Seasons above and below Season 3 on the left hand side. I am using the view type Bingie Episodes. The thumbnail suggests this is what should happen, but this isn't working.

Is anyone able to assist me with this?

Thanks,
Rob
Mine working fine but my remaining seasons appear after some delay of 05 Seconds ,  Once I  asked @Achiles  regarding this delay issue , he said mine is working fine , and for me this delay issue still exists.
(2020-10-27, 11:58)nazim12 Wrote:

This is a picture of my current issue/annoyance: https://imgur.com/a/RdQwjtw For some reason I cannot get the List of Seasons and the List of Episodes to work as desired. In the attached image, I want there to be the other Seasons above and below Season 3 on the left hand side. I am using the view type Bingie Episodes. The thumbnail suggests this is what should happen, but this isn't working.

Thanks,
Rob
Mine working fine but my remaining seasons appear after some delay of 05 Seconds ,  Once I  asked @Achiles  regarding this delay issue , he said mine is working fine , and for me this delay issue still exists.
Does it perhaps only work for libraries? And not add-ons? Could that be a reason?
(2020-10-27, 13:04)rlangdon87 Wrote:
(2020-10-27, 11:58)nazim12 Wrote:

Thanks,
Rob
Does it perhaps only work for libraries? And not add-ons? Could that be a reason?
Could very well be, yes.  Maybe there's a way to flatten season view in the addon but not even that may not work.
@AchillesPunks and everyone else that is involved in maintaining and improving the bingie skin.
I'm humbled and honored for your work, and I shall soon give it a go myself for sure.

I wish I had more time to keep supporting, improving and reinventing the skin, and I just might return to help for the challenge. 

I really hope to see BINGIE becomes a standalone skin one day, it's almost that anyways. My last efforts where to detach it from titan and more importantly from skin helper and other things to make it snappy, like Netflix successfully is.

Thanks to everyone who is using and enjoying it, it makes it all worth the effort. 
​​​​​ Love
(2020-10-27, 18:08)cartman.dos Wrote: @AchillesPunks and everyone else that is involved in maintaining and improving the bingie skin.
I'm humbled and honored for your work, and I shall soon give it a go myself for sure.

I wish I had more time to keep supporting, improving and reinventing the skin, and I just might return to help for the challenge. 

I really hope to see BINGIE becomes a standalone skin one day, it's almost that anyways. My last efforts where to detach it from titan and more importantly from skin helper and other things to make it snappy, like Netflix successfully is.

Thanks to everyone who is using and enjoying it, it makes it all worth the effort. 
​​​​​ Love

@cartman.dos Your work is a legend. @AchillesPunks, @HugoL & others have been continuing your legacy. Thank you for this wonderful skin Smile
(2020-10-27, 18:08)cartman.dos Wrote: @AchillesPunks and everyone else that is involved in maintaining and improving the bingie skin.

​​​​​ Love

A huge thank you for your work. I’m only just getting an appreciation for the effort and knowledge it took for you to build all this.

Really hope you come back soon!
Thank you very much!) Its mod just very amazing!)But.. sorry please I'm just Russian)I'm low know English and mod not have support Russian Font in menu Kodi(Please add Russian Font I will very thankful 🙏

​​​​​ Love
The great one has risen from the dead!!! lol yeah Achillis and HugoL have been doing a great job picking up where you left off. I can only imagine great things for the skin if you three put your minds together.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD

​​​​​ Love
Wow, welcome back. Thank you for your great work on making it possible for me and @HugoL to mod you're already amazing skin. Can't wait to see the amazing work you come up with. Getting the skin away from skin helper would be excellent. I have tried but it's a lot of work.

As soon as you're ready me and HugoL would love to collaborate on making the skin even better.
Titan Bingie Mod
Collaboration between these three? Seems like music to my ears 🤝👌
When is the next update coming? I was kind of waiting for the over 30 widget fix I know achillis posted the fix and I can probably make the change but an update is easier.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-10-29, 13:05)cscott1 Wrote: When is the next update coming? I was kind of waiting for the over 30 widget fix I know achillis posted the fix and I can probably make the change but an update is easier.

Over 30 Widget issue is resolved by Achilles . Now they should work on Smooth Transition of movement surfing through widgets  like Netflix , and left panel appearance should also be improve .
(2020-10-29, 14:51)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 13:05)cscott1 Wrote: When is the next update coming? I was kind of waiting for the over 30 widget fix I know achillis posted the fix and I can probably make the change but an update is easier.

Over 30 Widget issue is resolved by Achilles . Now they should work on Smooth Transition of movement surfing through widgets  like Netflix , and left panel appearance should also be improve .
We may have another update on the skin shortly. We are still getting everything thing together that's being added. @HugoL is doing all the work.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-29, 15:01)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 14:51)nazim12 Wrote:

We may have another update on the skin shortly. We are still getting everything thing together that's being added. @HugoL is doing all the work.
Ooooooooooo... exciting!!!
I have all kind of artworks in Library folders , but skins doesn't pull all contents to display ( Like some Clear logos missing )unless we scan library using artwork beef or similar but artwork beef took a hell lot of time to scan although all artworks are there in folder , any suggestion to scan quickly to library  without going online and skin recognize it ?
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0