• 89(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Hi, I have one question. Does this skin support elementum addon? I can't get all information, clear logos, ratings... Half things are missing. I inserted api of tmdb, fanart.tv, elementum sync with trakt, I installed artwork beef... With auramod all works perfect.
@matke - Elementum and similar addons are banned addons (wiki) here as they violate our piracy policy (wiki).

So before asking any further questions, I would suggest you actually go and read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here. Otherwise you may get yourself into trouble here and find your stay terminated.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I apologize. My mistake.
(2020-11-02, 10:32)mathu204 Wrote: Hello, first of all; great skin thank you and everyone involved in this and the previous iterations of this skin for working on this and making this beautiful skin. With that out of the way i am about to bombard you with some questions sorry, I really hope you or someone can help answer most of them. Again, thank you for this great skin, I just switched over from Auramod to just play around and test but I still need to figure out the nooks and crannies of this skin.

Anyways here is an imgur link for reference for my questions https://imgur.com/a/tynG1dT

Image 1: The White box around the poster is not placed correctly not sure why this happened it came when i set up the skin from the beginning and I have not been able to fix it since.

Images 2 and 3: I am trying to get the Season and Episode view to show up as the one in "The Flash" from your example in the pinned post where on the left it shows seasons one through 6, and on the right it is the bingie episode view. I achieved this in Auramod, however here I cannot; enabling the bingie episode view on season level leads to Image 2 where it shows the Seasons as episodes, and Image 3 enabling it in Episode list is how it should look, except it is only for that specific season, I would like to make it show the other seasons below and above the season im in on the left.

Image 4: When I go into one of my video sources, it feels like the skin does not use all the space available like there is a black indent at the bottom and at the top, is this how it is by design? If so then alright.

Last Question: when i watched this video the resolution and posters look bigger im not sure if this is just me being dumb or not, but i feel the resolution in my build doesnt look as clean and is not as big as i want it to, again not sure if this is by design, or im just incorrect and they are the same, or there are settings to change poster/landscape picture sizes. "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4DF23TONug" video in question

Image 1:  OK this was from a fresh install? This appears to be a bug. Your widget position is lower then they should be, it should be where the frame is.  We need to investigate this. Not related but in your homescreen layout settings, turn off "enable fixed frame in home & hubs".  At least then the frame should move to the lower position widgets.

@AchillesPunks Any ideas? I can recreate this by resetting to default.  I get the empty keyboard looking thing, the skin defaults to fixed frame (which we should change) and the widget position is wrong.

Image 2 & 3: This seems to be related to a video addon.  Episode view works perfectly for library.  Not sure about video add-ons.  Try to find a "flatten season view" setting in your addon.  You may not get the lefthand season "list" but you should get all season episodes in the righthand episode list, with the lefthand season name changing accordingly as you scroll.

Image 4: This is a "view Type" which you currently set to bingie landscape. Bingie landscape and bingie poster view are the 2 "netflix views" that sort of recreate the homescreen view but are not exactly the same.  Your picture is missing the spotlight but I pressume it's because your widget is not focussed on a video.

Last question: Can't really comment on your resolution but it looks fine from the pictures you posted.  The homescreen poster size in your build is the exact same size as is the homescreen poster size in the linked video. The homescreen poster size is not the same as the viewtype "Bingie Main Poster" size (found in library views and addons) so maybe that's where you're confused? 

However, there are other noticable differences in the video.  The video is an older build with a larger fanart inside the spotlight. We changed it to match Netflix so the whole fanart is visible inside the spotlight (but I've been thinking of trying to bring the old version back as an option).  In the older build we did also implement larger clearlogos  to try and match Netflix's width but we changed it back to match Netflix height instead (because you can't do both with the default scraped clearlogos aspect ratio) in order to keep the rest of the layout intact.
(2020-11-02, 10:32)mathu204 Wrote: Last Question: when i watched this video the resolution and posters look bigger im not sure if this is just me being dumb or not, but i feel the resolution in my build doesnt look as clean and is not as big as i want it to, again not sure if this is by design, or im just incorrect and they are the same, or there are settings to change poster/landscape picture sizes. "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4DF23TONug" video in question

One last thing about the resolution. I can tell you on my firestick 4K, the artwork and font look a bit crap.  When I connect my laptop to the same TV it looks lovely.  In both cases, Kodi is set to 1080p and I let the TV do the upscaling.
Hi skin is great thank you but I can't see studio icons at netflix poster and landscape views. It show up on list view or other views, it show up at netflix poster view too but disappears after go back and open again. Also can we see media info and additional info same time. And the last question how can I set custom media art? Some movies for example 1917's clearlogo won't show up on artwork beef I have to set it manually.
(2020-11-02, 17:37)HugoL Wrote: Image 1:  OK this was from a fresh install? This appears to be a bug. Your widget position is lower then they should be, it should be where the frame is.  We need to investigate this. Not related but in your homescreen layout settings, turn off "enable fixed frame in home & hubs".  At least then the frame should move to the lower position widgets.

@AchillesPunks Any ideas? I can recreate this by resetting to default.  I get the empty keyboard looking thing, the skin defaults to fixed frame (which we should change) and the widget position is wrong.
@"mathu204" 

OK I did a fresh install of Bingie 1.08 after uninstalling the addon along with its userdata (rather than just restoring to defaults) and the widget height position is normal. I suggest you do exactly the same.
(2020-11-02, 19:02)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-02, 17:37)HugoL Wrote: Image 1:  OK this was from a fresh install? This appears to be a bug. Your widget position is lower then they should be, it should be where the frame is.  We need to investigate this. Not related but in your homescreen layout settings, turn off "enable fixed frame in home & hubs".  At least then the frame should move to the lower position widgets.

@"mathu204" 

OK I did a fresh install of Bingie 1.08 after uninstalling the addon along with its userdata (rather than just restoring to defaults) and the widget height position is normal. I suggest you do exactly the same.

Actually that didn’t fix it. What fixed it in the end was adding content to spotlight widget because for some reason there’s no longer any spotlight content set by default.

So just set a custom spotlight widget and that should sort out the problem.

@AchillesPunks did you change the default settings for spotlight widget? And any ideas why not having a spotlight widget changes the home widget position?
(2020-11-02, 21:37)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-02, 19:02)HugoL Wrote:

@"mathu204" 

Actually that didn’t fix it. What fixed it in the end was adding content to spotlight widget because for some reason there’s no longer any spotlight content set by default.

So just set a custom spotlight widget and that should sort out the problem.

@AchillesPunks did you change the default settings for spotlight widget? And any ideas why not having a spotlight widget changes the home widget position?
No I didn't touch the spotlight widget, or widget position.
Titan Bingie Mod
I had the same issue yesterday. Everything was fine until I deleted all the skin widgets for the home screen so I could start over with my preferred widgets. This actually resulted in the home screen going black and not being able to navigate into any other screens. I had to enter settings by pressing s on the keyboard and added some widgets. When I finally got it working again the widgets were offset. I couldn't figure out how to fix it so I just started over
(2020-11-03, 00:46)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: I had the same issue yesterday. Everything was fine until I deleted all the skin widgets for the home screen so I could start over with my preferred widgets. This actually resulted in the home screen going black and not being able to navigate into any other screens. I had to enter settings by pressing s on the keyboard and added some widgets. When I finally got it working again the widgets were offset. I couldn't figure out how to fix it so I just started over

You just have to make sure you have have set some spotlight content for now. The problems probably existed since we adjusted the widget position but I never noticed since I’ve always had spotlight content.
(2020-11-02, 17:37)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-02, 10:32)mathu204 Wrote: Hello, first of all; great skin thank you and everyone involved in this and the previous iterations of this skin for working on this and making this beautiful skin. With that out of the way i am about to bombard you with some questions sorry, I really hope you or someone can help answer most of them. Again, thank you for this great skin, I just switched over from Auramod to just play around and test but I still need to figure out the nooks and crannies of this skin.

Anyways here is an imgur link for reference for my questions https://imgur.com/a/tynG1dT

Image 1: The White box around the poster is not placed correctly not sure why this happened it came when i set up the skin from the beginning and I have not been able to fix it since.

Images 2 and 3: I am trying to get the Season and Episode view to show up as the one in "The Flash" from your example in the pinned post where on the left it shows seasons one through 6, and on the right it is the bingie episode view. I achieved this in Auramod, however here I cannot; enabling the bingie episode view on season level leads to Image 2 where it shows the Seasons as episodes, and Image 3 enabling it in Episode list is how it should look, except it is only for that specific season, I would like to make it show the other seasons below and above the season im in on the left.

Image 4: When I go into one of my video sources, it feels like the skin does not use all the space available like there is a black indent at the bottom and at the top, is this how it is by design? If so then alright.

Last Question: when i watched this video the resolution and posters look bigger im not sure if this is just me being dumb or not, but i feel the resolution in my build doesnt look as clean and is not as big as i want it to, again not sure if this is by design, or im just incorrect and they are the same, or there are settings to change poster/landscape picture sizes. "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4DF23TONug" video in question

Image 1:  OK this was from a fresh install? This appears to be a bug. Your widget position is lower then they should be, it should be where the frame is.  We need to investigate this. Not related but in your homescreen layout settings, turn off "enable fixed frame in home & hubs".  At least then the frame should move to the lower position widgets.

Image 2 & 3: This seems to be related to a video addon.  Episode view works perfectly for library.  Not sure about video add-ons.  Try to find a "flatten season view" setting in your addon.  You may not get the lefthand season "list" but you should get all season episodes in the righthand episode list, with the lefthand season name changing accordingly as you scroll.

Image 4: This is a "view Type" which you currently set to bingie landscape. Bingie landscape and bingie poster view are the 2 "netflix views" that sort of recreate the homescreen view but are not exactly the same.  Your picture is missing the spotlight but I pressume it's because your widget is not focussed on a video.

Last question: Can't really comment on your resolution but it looks fine from the pictures you posted.  The homescreen poster size in your build is the exact same size as is the homescreen poster size in the linked video. The homescreen poster size is not the same as the viewtype "Bingie Main Poster" size (found in library views and addons) so maybe that's where you're confused? 

However, there are other noticable differences in the video.  The video is an older build with a larger fanart inside the spotlight. We changed it to match Netflix so the whole fanart is visible inside the spotlight (but I've been thinking of trying to bring the old version back as an option).  In the older build we did also implement larger clearlogos  to try and match Netflix's width but we changed it back to match Netflix height instead (because you can't do both with the default scraped clearlogos aspect ratio) in order to keep the rest of the layout intact.
Image 1 is from a fresh install yes, i even fresh installed a second time. I noticed this if it might be of help to you; I didnt use the set up guide or whatever so when i loaded in for the first time the only widget that loaded was the category widget which wasnt a poster aspect it was more rectangular, but the white postrer sized box was still around it this was when i first noticed somethign was up.
(2020-11-03, 02:18)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-02, 17:37)HugoL Wrote:

Image 1 is from a fresh install yes, i even fresh installed a second time. I noticed this if it might be of help to you; I didnt use the set up guide or whatever so when i loaded in for the first time the only widget that loaded was the category widget which wasnt a poster aspect it was more rectangular, but the white postrer sized box was still around it this was when i first noticed somethign was up.

Okay thank you i will set a spotlight to try and fix it, im using this on a laptop but the resolution is still kinda wierd im not sure how to explain it but it looks much clearer on arctic horizon or auramod, when i look at the back button i can even see it pixelated around the edges and stuff. About the other things alright thank you for answering everything.
(2020-11-03, 02:23)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-03, 02:18)mathu204 Wrote:

Okay thank you i will set a spotlight to try and fix it, im using this on a laptop but the resolution is still kinda wierd im not sure how to explain it but it looks much clearer on arctic horizon or auramod, when i look at the back button i can even see it pixelated around the edges and stuff. About the other things alright thank you for answering everything.

Regarding the season thing that is unfortunate, i like to use TMDB Helper as my main addon for widgets and stuff and just redirect through Disney +, Netflix, and others rather than library integration. I tried it once and it broke all my watched statuses and stuff it was just weird for me, i do know it loads widgets so much faster but I can never find a clear guide on how to library integrate and or fix sync issues. Is there a reason you don't make it work like auramod or atleast add it as an alternative option? It would be really great and for me as of now is the only thing missing for my personal uses
(2020-11-03, 02:25)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-03, 02:23)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-03, 02:18)mathu204 Wrote: Image 1 is from a fresh install yes, i even fresh installed a second time. I noticed this if it might be of help to you; I didnt use the set up guide or whatever so when i loaded in for the first time the only widget that loaded was the category widget which wasnt a poster aspect it was more rectangular, but the white postrer sized box was still around it this was when i first noticed somethign was up.

Regarding the season thing that is unfortunate, i like to use TMDB Helper as my main addon for widgets and stuff and just redirect through Disney +, Netflix, and others rather than library integration. I tried it once and it broke all my watched statuses and stuff it was just weird for me, i do know it loads widgets so much faster but I can never find a clear guide on how to library integrate and or fix sync issues. Is there a reason you don't make it work like auramod or atleast add it as an alternative option? It would be really great and for me as of now is the only thing missing for my personal uses

Sorry for spamming, i cant seem to edit posts; anyways thank you everyone for helping me as I said earlier fixing the spotlight basically fixed it for me but as in this link: https://imgur.com/a/mUXQXzg

the box is slightly off, and it leaves some of the poster at the bottom outside of the box and it is just bugging me lol, i know its not a major issue but still just thought id post it.

Regarding the resolution thing I realized what i had wrong on my laptop was that the resolution was on 1360 or whatever, i changed it to 1280x720 and it looked better atleast so i thought, but everytime i go into fullscreen it goes back into the 1360 resolution in the settings but now for some reason i cant tell if this is just a placebo, it looks better anyway. The poster resolution still looks like it could be slightly better but the text on the main menu labels on the left look proper now it used to look squished. anyways just ignore this part cause i have no idea what im talking about.

If someone can help get that box all the way around the poster correctly to help me from getting annoyed everytime i see it would be much appreciated.
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0