• 91(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-11-03, 16:59)HugoL Wrote: Here's the code for the diffuse but again, I'm still not sure why you need it since it's already used in 1.08.  Or you not using 1.08?

Starts at line 2914 in IncludesOSD.xml

Yeah, I'm actually not using 1.08 because I only picked some settings and some looks that I prefer personally and configured myself, that's why I asked for this one because I want it to apply on my current bingie customization too. I already figured this one out myself, but a big thanks to you anyway Smile

I'd like to ask a request @HugoL can you help me add a 'counter' header just like what you did with the All TV Shows and All Movies Hub, but this time, for the Sources path.
(2020-11-04, 07:55)ronnel Wrote: Yeah, I'm actually not using 1.08 because I only picked some settings and some looks that I prefer personally and configured myself, that's why I asked for this one because I want it to apply on my current bingie customization too. I already figured this one out myself, but a big thanks to you anyway Smile

You need the updated textures xbt for that to work.

You should really use 1.08 as your base and then add any modifications to it.
(2020-11-04, 07:34)mathu204 Wrote: Hi, need some more help and some questions, so I tried to add a home main menu item for anime. "Anime 2" in the screenshot and originally put the action to my anime videos folder, and then i set up few widgets for it. https://imgur.com/a/zSfcp7A (more explanation in the images too sorry i am not really explaining this correctly)

I set it up and when i went to to click on it instead of showing the hub with the widgets I set it sent me to that folder, i realized i was doing something wrong because i needed to set up the action to rather than send to my anime videos folder, to show the widgets i set up for that specific main menu item. Also the widgets for Anime 2 started showing up in Home.

Im not sure what the correct action is though to get that, in common I see a few hubs that are Home, TV Hub, Movie Hub, My Hub and New Hub. TV, Home, New were already being used so am I correct to assume only these 4 hubs can show widgets and you cant set up more than that? What is the point of showing Widgets for all these main menu items then? 

How I got this to work was by making Anime 1, and putting the action to My Hub, and then using the Unlock Hubs function set up spotlight and widgets, but then in the configure skin settings, none of those widgets show up and i cant add any from there I have to do it through Unlock hubs. I just found it confusing at first but my questions are

1. Am i not able to have widgets outside the Hubs? (Movie, TV, New, and My)
2. Am I not able to have more than those 4 hubs?
3. I also tried to set up My Custom List as an item and add both Movie and TV Watchlist from TMDB Helper, but it seems I can only set one widget for that item. Am I correct to assume I cant add more widgets to My Custom list? I had to use My custom list since from my understanding I cant add more Hubs or else i wouldve just added an extra hub and set widgets ilke that.
4. How can I set widgets for hubs from the configure skin settings, cause for the Home main menu item I can set widgets from there but not the other hubs.

5.Also this one is a feature request or question, is it possible to set different aspects for different widgets rather than all widgets being set to Poster or Landscape? My Custom List uses Landscape while the rest are Poster, but I cant change any individually, I would like to have My next episodes widget as landscape and the rest poster.

Just going through your screenshots and somethings up with your setup (ignoring the hubs for a minute).

1.  Your resolution still doesn't look right. The aspect ratio isn't correct, I can tell the font and icons are still squashed. You need a 16:9 resolution. Did you set your display to 1920 x 1080 and "use full screen window" and then restart like I mentioned? 

2. Your spotlight is also all wrong for some reason. Maybe something to do with your artwork, not sure. Your fanart (which sits in the spotlight) needs to be 16:9 aspect ratio (typically 1920 x 1080 or 3840 x 2160).  Where is this artwork being pulled from in your pictures?  You're also missing clearlogos which is a separate issue.

3. Regarding hubs and home: Confusingly, every widget you set from "Configure Shortcuts" (so that's your pictures 1 & 2) will all appear on home. 8 widgets for each shortcut allows for a lot of widgets on Home.  Custom hubs like the TV and movies hub are can only be set by using the "unlock hubs" option and then by configuring them within their respective hub (from the homescreen). Don't forget to select the "lock hubs" option after they're configured.
(2020-11-04, 13:28)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-04, 07:34)mathu204 Wrote: Hi, need some more help and some questions, so I tried to add a home main menu item for anime. "Anime 2" in the screenshot and originally put the action to my anime videos folder, and then i set up few widgets for it. https://imgur.com/a/zSfcp7A (more explanation in the images too sorry i am not really explaining this correctly)

I set it up and when i went to to click on it instead of showing the hub with the widgets I set it sent me to that folder, i realized i was doing something wrong because i needed to set up the action to rather than send to my anime videos folder, to show the widgets i set up for that specific main menu item. Also the widgets for Anime 2 started showing up in Home.

Im not sure what the correct action is though to get that, in common I see a few hubs that are Home, TV Hub, Movie Hub, My Hub and New Hub. TV, Home, New were already being used so am I correct to assume only these 4 hubs can show widgets and you cant set up more than that? What is the point of showing Widgets for all these main menu items then? 

How I got this to work was by making Anime 1, and putting the action to My Hub, and then using the Unlock Hubs function set up spotlight and widgets, but then in the configure skin settings, none of those widgets show up and i cant add any from there I have to do it through Unlock hubs. I just found it confusing at first but my questions are

3. I also tried to set up My Custom List as an item and add both Movie and TV Watchlist from TMDB Helper, but it seems I can only set one widget for that item. Am I correct to assume I cant add more widgets to My Custom list? I had to use My custom list since from my understanding I cant add more Hubs or else i wouldve just added an extra hub and set widgets ilke that.
4. How can I set widgets for hubs from the configure skin settings, cause for the Home main menu item I can set widgets from there but not the other hubs.

5.Also this one is a feature request or question, is it possible to set different aspects for different widgets rather than all widgets being set to Poster or Landscape? My Custom List uses Landscape while the rest are Poster, but I cant change any individually, I would like to have My next episodes widget as landscape and the rest poster.

Just going through your screenshots and somethings up with your setup (ignoring the hubs for a minute).

1.  Your resolution still doesn't look right. The aspect ratio isn't correct, I can tell the font and icons are still squashed. You need a 16:9 resolution. Did you set your display to 1920 x 1080 and "use full screen window" and then restart like I mentioned? 

2. Your spotlight is also all wrong for some reason. Maybe something to do with your artwork, not sure. Your fanart (which sits in the spotlight) needs to be 16:9 aspect ratio (typically 1920 x 1080 or 3840 x 2160).  Where is this artwork being pulled from in your pictures?  You're also missing clearlogos which is a separate issue.

3. Regarding hubs and home: Confusingly, every widget you set from "Configure Shortcuts" (so that's your pictures 1 & 2) will all appear on home. 8 widgets for each shortcut allows for a lot of widgets on Home.  Custom hubs like the TV and movies hub are can only be set by using the "unlock hubs" option and then by configuring them within their respective hub (from the homescreen). Don't forget to select the "lock hubs" option after they're configured.

In response to 2 it’s not a big deal ik why that is, don’t want to mention it, however I have the spotlight working correctly in home and TV hubs. Okay so thank you for clearing that up for me, am I correct to assume then that I cannot have more than 5 hubs (home, tv, movie, my hub, and new). If so I understand I’m getting the hang of it but I think it would be a nice feature to add more hubs.

In response to 1,I did the resolution change but every time I open Kodi and full screen it it automatically goes back to 1366 I’m not sure why.

And adding on to my question 5, I really think choosing aspect per widget would be really nice atleast between bingie poster and bingie landscape not sayinf u should be able to put in banner plex or something like that. If there are limitations to this, maybe choosing widget style for each hub atleast would be nice as my custom list and I assume my list already uses a different aspect
I am really satisfied with Bingie Mod , All the Artworks , library contents , All 50 Widgets updated with tremendous playlists , spotlight , Colors, Fonts , Bingie episodes, and custom home widget settings etc , Believe me it is desire to watch . ( All other skins look & feel less )

Need Some improvement ,
1- Home Widget Horizontally movements should be smooth without shaking like Netflix .
2- Left panel titles appearance should be like Netflix 
3- When we exit from video player it should back to Bingie resume video page ( Like Netflix )
4- Home widget Trailers should not have black bars on Spotlight right corner area
5- In Bingie View  playing trailers and when we hit back to Home widget while playing it trailer should not be stop and started on spotlight right corner area  .
(2020-11-04, 07:34)mathu204 Wrote: Also this one is a feature request or question, is it possible to set different aspects for different widgets rather than all widgets being set to Poster or Landscape? My Custom List uses Landscape while the rest are Poster, but I cant change any individually, I would like to have My next episodes widget as landscape and the rest poster.

For multiple layout widgets: switch off the Fixed Focus Widgets Vertical Scrolling, highlighted below (Confusingly, Achilles has  changed this header to Fixed "Frame" vertical scrolling but this must be a mistake). Now when you configure widgets from Configure Shortcuts>Edit Menu Shortcuts, you'll see a new option to change each widget's layout. 

However, in my opinion, switching off Fixed Focus Widgets for multiple widget layout doesn't look right at all because will have to sacrifice the proper Netflix style where the widget focus is always on the top widget.  This option focuses on the bottom widget and cuts off the top widget and it looks all wrong to me.

If you still chose to have multiple layouts, don't be tempted to switch back on the fixed focus setting after you've set your multiple layouts because it won't scroll vertically correctly,  moving the widgets into the spotlight area.

There is however, at least one instance that I know of where you can have the fixed focus and a multiple layout together. If you only set the last widget of your home widgets as a different layout, it will scroll properly. In the case below I have the proper Netflix layout with the Categories widget displaying landscape and everything above set as poster.

(2020-11-04, 13:47)mathu204 Wrote: am I correct to assume then that I cannot have more than 5 hubs (home, tv, movie, my hub, and new). If so I understand I’m getting the hang of it but I think it would be a nice feature to add more hubs.

No.  You can have as many hubs as you like as far as I'm aware. There's already 6 as default when you include the Search "hub", since you can also add widgets to it which will display on home.
(2020-11-04, 13:47)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-04, 13:28)HugoL Wrote:

In response to 2 it’s not a big deal ik why that is, don’t want to mention it, however I have the spotlight working correctly in home and TV hubs. Okay so thank you for clearing that up for me, am I correct to assume then that I cannot have more than 5 hubs (home, tv, movie, my hub, and new). If so I understand I’m getting the hang of it but I think it would be a nice feature to add more hubs.

In response to 1,I did the resolution change but every time I open Kodi and full screen it it automatically goes back to 1366 I’m not sure why.

And adding on to my question 5, I really think choosing aspect per widget would be really nice atleast between bingie poster and bingie landscape not sayinf u should be able to put in banner plex or something like that. If there are limitations to this, maybe choosing widget style for each hub atleast would be nice as my custom list and I assume my list already uses a different aspect
You can have different layouts in widgets. I take screenshots to show you how later today.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-11-04, 14:29)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-04, 07:34)mathu204 Wrote: Also this one is a feature request or question, is it possible to set different aspects for different widgets rather than all widgets being set to Poster or Landscape? My Custom List uses Landscape while the rest are Poster, but I cant change any individually, I would like to have My next episodes widget as landscape and the rest poster.

For multiple layout widgets: switch off the Fixed Focus Widgets Vertical Scrolling, highlighted below (Confusingly, Achilles has  changed this header to Fixed "Frame" vertical scrolling but this must be a mistake). Now when you configure widgets from Configure Shortcuts>Edit Menu Shortcuts, you'll see a new option to change each widget's layout. 

However, in my opinion, switching off Fixed Focus Widgets for multiple widget layout doesn't look right at all because will have to sacrifice the proper Netflix style where the widget focus is always on the top widget.  This option focuses on the bottom widget and cuts off the top widget and it looks all wrong to me.

If you still chose to have multiple layouts, don't be tempted to switch back on the fixed focus setting after you've set your multiple layouts because it won't scroll vertically correctly,  moving the widgets into the spotlight area.

There is however, at least one instance that I know of where you can have the fixed focus and a multiple layout together. If you only set the last widget of your home widgets as a different layout, it will scroll properly. In the case below I have the proper Netflix layout with the Categories widget displaying landscape and everything above set as poster.

Yes the fixed frame naming was my mistake. I'm going to remove fixed focus moving frame from the github later today.
Titan Bingie Mod
I'll update the first page of this thread with the change log and skin version later today when I wake up.
Titan Bingie Mod
I just updated the skin, love all the changes!
Just when I think things couldn't be better, you guys do it again Big Grin
I do have a weird 'problem'. On the search hub Blockbuster Movies is suddenly empty, also Binge-worthy TV Shows has only 6 titles now..
Don't know how I can fix this? How are these two sections filled?
(2020-11-04, 17:28)Desperados Wrote: I just updated the skin, love all the changes!
Just when I think things couldn't be better, you guys do it again Big Grin
I do have a weird 'problem'. On the search hub Blockbuster Movies is suddenly empty, also Binge-worthy TV Shows has only 6 titles now..
Don't know how I can fix this? How are these two sections filled?

I've had this with one of widgets previously, I think I was using a skin playlist.  The titles kept getting fewer and fewer until eventually there was only like 1 or 2 titles in left in the widget. Didn't make any sense because I was sure it wasn't anything I've touched and pretty positive it was nothing Achilles did.  So I checked the original Bingie 1.03 skin with the same widget and it had the same problem.

Does this happen with the OG Bingie 1.03?
(2020-11-04, 17:55)HugoL Wrote: Does this happen with the OG Bingie 1.03?
Luckily I still have the original Bingie skin installed so I just checked and it has the same issue! I'm so confused..
It's not that big a deal, but it's weird.. Did you figure out the problem with your widget or did it somehow reappear?
(2020-11-04, 18:19)Desperados Wrote:
(2020-11-04, 17:55)HugoL Wrote: Does this happen with the OG Bingie 1.03?
Luckily I still have the original Bingie skin installed so I just checked and it has the same issue! I'm so confused..
It's not that big a deal, but it's weird.. Did you figure out the problem with your widget or did it somehow reappear?
I actually can't remember which widget it was now so I don't know. But I did just check the Blockbuster playlist on the Search hub and I also get nothing.  I only get one sci-fi movie there now too.  Its the same with OG Bingie.  Maybe it's some skinhelper issue.
(2020-11-04, 18:58)HugoL Wrote: But I did just check the Blockbuster playlist on the Search hub and I also get nothing.  I only get one sci-fi movie there now too.  Its the same with OG Bingie.  Maybe it's some skinhelper issue.
Thanks for checking, glad it's not just me!
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0