• 98(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-11-06, 21:02)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 20:40)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 20:29)mathu204 Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/FDugKN8

here is the results but it never saves my changes @HugoL  for resoltuion

Do you not have a 1920 x 1080p capable laptop?

Also, why is your monitor set to Generic PnP Monitor # 1?

no i dont think this laptop can, also idk how to change the monitor setting i cant click it or go to it so i just left it as is, my pc build is in the works this crappy laptop will just have to do for now

i just checked in device manager and it says both are up to date, i have a intel hd 3000, and nvidia 4200M, but i checked my laptop model and it cant go to 1920x1080 unless i upgrade the screen so it is what it is.
(2020-11-06, 21:03)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 21:02)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 20:40)HugoL Wrote: Do you not have a 1920 x 1080p capable laptop?

Also, why is your monitor set to Generic PnP Monitor # 1?

no i dont think this laptop can, also idk how to change the monitor setting i cant click it or go to it so i just left it as is, my pc build is in the works this crappy laptop will just have to do for now

i just checked in device manager and it says both are up to date, i have a intel hd 3000, and nvidia 4200M, but i checked my laptop model and it cant go to 1920x1080 unless i upgrade the screen so it is what it is.
so in the search menu, as you said cartman made a lot of preconfigured lists and now im liking library integration more and more, can i make custom lists that will show up in the search hub like that or is that the limit? Also where can i find more like that pre configured if possible or how can i make my own? Id like to find some premade if possible but ill learn how to customize it too if it comes down to it
(2020-11-06, 21:05)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 21:03)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 21:02)mathu204 Wrote: no i dont think this laptop can, also idk how to change the monitor setting i cant click it or go to it so i just left it as is, my pc build is in the works this crappy laptop will just have to do for now

so in the search menu, as you said cartman made a lot of preconfigured lists and now im liking library integration more and more, can i make custom lists that will show up in the search hub like that or is that the limit? Also where can i find more like that pre configured if possible or how can i make my own? Id like to find some premade if possible but ill learn how to customize it too if it comes down to it

Your going down the rabbit hole now lol. Look up smart playlists and Tags.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-11-06, 21:00)HugoL Wrote:

Something must be up with your monitor driver. Pretty sure it shouldn't say "generic monitor".  Check you have the right driver for your laptop monitor.
You are unable to select monitor because you have already selected it before and hit default.
It should only say generic if you are using a HDMI to your TV.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-11-06, 21:02)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 21:00)HugoL Wrote:

Something must be up with your monitor driver. Pretty sure it shouldn't say "generic monitor".  Check you have the right driver for your laptop monitor.

That I am not getting I just checked with planet earth do I need to use a particular scraper? Im using tvdb

I use TVDB scraper for shows. Mines working but sure if this Top 250 is coming from the scraper or from skin helper (can’t even be sure if skin helper is working to be honest).

Just keep flicking through your shows to make sure the metadata doesn’t in fact just pop up.

If it doesn’t, you can use the addon Metadata editor to scrape all your ratings. Great tool! It’s on the Kodi repository.

yes monitor should only be like this if you defaulted it with HDMI to TV.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-11-06, 21:07)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 21:05)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 21:03)mathu204 Wrote: i just checked in device manager and it says both are up to date, i have a intel hd 3000, and nvidia 4200M, but i checked my laptop model and it cant go to 1920x1080 unless i upgrade the screen so it is what it is.

Didn’t I read once that you made a load of smart playlists? Maybe you could send him some of your .xsp files to get him started.
(2020-11-06, 21:51)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 21:07)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 21:05)mathu204 Wrote: so in the search menu, as you said cartman made a lot of preconfigured lists and now im liking library integration more and more, can i make custom lists that will show up in the search hub like that or is that the limit? Also where can i find more like that pre configured if possible or how can i make my own? Id like to find some premade if possible but ill learn how to customize it too if it comes down to it

Didn’t I read once that you made a load of smart playlists? Maybe you could send him some of your .xsp files to get him started.

Yeah I have a sh!t ton of them mine are very specific to my library but I'll make a tutorial video on setting up tags and smart playlists to help out.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-11-06, 22:46)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 21:51)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 21:07)cscott1 Wrote: Your going down the rabbit hole now lol. Look up smart playlists and Tags.

Yeah I have a sh!t ton of them mine are very specific to my library but I'll make a tutorial video on setting up tags and smart playlists to help out.
I might need to adjust the new releases in movies and tv as well. Change the date from 2017 to maybe 2019 inside the xsp
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-11-06, 21:45)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 21:02)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 21:00)HugoL Wrote: Something must be up with your monitor driver. Pretty sure it shouldn't say "generic monitor".  Check you have the right driver for your laptop monitor.

That I am not getting I just checked with planet earth do I need to use a particular scraper? Im using tvdb

I use TVDB scraper for shows. Mines working but sure if this Top 250 is coming from the scraper or from skin helper (can’t even be sure if skin helper is working to be honest).

Just keep flicking through your shows to make sure the metadata doesn’t in fact just pop up.

If it doesn’t, you can use the addon Metadata editor to scrape all your ratings. Great tool! It’s on the Kodi repository.

I added the metadata editor add-on and had to add in my omdb api I scaped all 788 tv shows I have more than I thought. Still no imdb top 250 for tv shows not sure why hopefully they just show up after a while like you mentioned.
(2020-11-06, 22:59)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 21:02)cscott1 Wrote: That I am not getting I just checked with planet earth do I need to use a particular scraper? Im using tvdb

I added the metadata editor add-on and had to add in my omdb api I scaped all 788 tv shows I have more than I thought. Still no imdb top 250 for tv shows not sure why hopefully they just show up after a while like you mentioned.
Yes they will take a while to show up. It will start pulling from the internet. I think mine took around 3 day's to start pulling in everything to be honest.
Back when CK77 was on here.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-11-06, 21:02)cscott1 Wrote: That I am not getting I just checked with planet earth do I need to use a particular scraper? Im using tvdb

I think you've just got very terrible taste in TV shows and need to get some top 250 shows!  Like this (since I've been wanting to rewatch this since lockdown!)....

In all seriousness, find a show you know is in the top 250 (like the above for example) and while focussed on it, just wait a while (although mine is instant to be fair).  If you still don't see the label I'm going to have to check how else I might be scraping this info.
(2020-11-06, 23:42)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 21:45)HugoL Wrote: I use TVDB scraper for shows. Mines working but sure if this Top 250 is coming from the scraper or from skin helper (can’t even be sure if skin helper is working to be honest).

I think you've just got very terrible taste in TV shows and need to get some top 250 shows!  Like this (since I've been wanting to rewatch this since lockdown!)....

In all seriousness, find a show you know is in the top 250 (like the above for example) and while focussed on it, just wait a while (although mine is instant to be fair).  If you still don't see the label I'm going to have to check how else I might be scraping this info.
I think the free omdb key says it can take up to 24hrs to start. After it kicks in it should be instant
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-11-06, 23:45)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 23:42)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 22:59)cscott1 Wrote: I added the metadata editor add-on and had to add in my omdb api I scaped all 788 tv shows I have more than I thought. Still no imdb top 250 for tv shows not sure why hopefully they just show up after a while like you mentioned.

I think the free omdb key says it can take up to 24hrs to start. After it kicks in it should be instant
I don't even think IMDB info comes from OMDB anyway.  I know this is scraped by the TMDB python scraper for movies. I can see the entry in my movies db.  I think TV shows may be a  different story (with my TVDB scraper at least) Either Skin helper is retrieving these, or Metadata Editor is doing it.
(2020-11-06, 21:49)AchillesPunks Wrote:

yes monitor should only be like this if you defaulted it with HDMI to TV.

Didn't you used to set this to 1080p and just let the TV do the upscaling? 

Apparently, that's the best way as your TV will have a better upscaler than Kodi.
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0