• 103(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
It's addon. But as i said this view works in auramod, which means it can be implemented in this skin as well of course if the author of this skin wants it. It is only his decision and it should be respected.
Hi! I just started to use this awesome skin and it's working pretty nice so far. I just have small problem with movie ratings. All movies show only tmdb rating, except two that i added after configuring this skin. If i update art for a movie and it will show imdb rating until i leave that view or play the movie. Refreshing movie information doesn't seem to make difference. Any ideas how to fix movie ratings? Thanks!
(2020-11-09, 08:07)matke Wrote: It's addon. But as i said this view works in auramod, which means it can be implemented in this skin as well of course if the author of this skin wants it. It is only his decision and it should be respected.

Doesn't seem that bad to me. You're just missing a list of seasons on the left but you can still access seasons when scrolling down your episodes or if you haven't flattened it, go straight to season x from your season view.  A small price to pay if you don't want to use a library.

I wouldn't even know how to provide the necessary addon support here even if I wanted to. I doubt Achilles does either.  He doesn't even use video add-ons and I only (barely) use the Netflix addon.
Hey all back again sorry to bother.
1. Hey Hugo are you still working on fixing the header view to show ratings?

2. Do u ever plan on adding these 2 aspects from Netflix?
A- the top 10 list where it’s a poster with a number to the left of it (not really necessary just a cool idea if possible)
B- the large poster widget for Netflix originals (and even further if possible to make it go landscape and play a trailer) (or if this is not possible, rather than a trailer just still go landscape and show landscape art, this is possible I believe if u look at auramod and check out the Landscape Poster aspect; it’s very nice where it’s all posters but whatever widget u focus on turns landscape as u go right or left)

3- Is it possible to make a smart playlist for something like “Celebrate black stories” from Disney +? The idea would be for the smart playlist to look for black main actors in the cast, or white, Asian whatever ethnicity I wanted to tag? I don’t think it’s possible from smart playlist, UNLESS maybe I create a custom tag? Maybe this is an example of where tags are useful as someone mentioned earlier there is no point to tags if using smart playlists.

Edit: so I figured out 3 myself by making the tag

https://imgur.com/a/6NfrVsd
(2020-11-09, 15:07)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-09, 08:07)matke Wrote: It's addon. But as i said this view works in auramod, which means it can be implemented in this skin as well of course if the author of this skin wants it. It is only his decision and it should be respected.

I wouldn't even know how to provide the necessary addon support here even if I wanted to. I doubt Achilles does either.  He doesn't even use video add-ons and I only (barely) use the Netflix addon.
HugoL, I know that Cartman was communicating with jurialmunkey of Aura a while back that's why the skin is somewhat compatible with addons at its current state. You should have seen it before error after error. Last I read he was cool at sharing his tricks and knowledge if you get bored and want to make it even more addon friendly at some point.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-11-09, 17:12)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-09, 15:07)HugoL Wrote:

HugoL, I know that Cartman was communicating with jurialmunkey of Aura a while back that's why the skin is somewhat compatible with addons at its current state. You should have seen it before error after error. Last I read he was cool at sharing his tricks and knowledge if you get bored and want to make it even more addon friendly at some point.

Actually, I could be wrong but the integrated season view was made by whoever made auraMOD, yes aura was made by jurial but I think it was whoever made the mod and made it more Netflix style was the one who made the integrated view.

Actually even if that’s true jurial made an integrated view in arctic horizon that does the same thing anyway so he could definitely help. And it would be useful for TMdB Helpwr (his addon too) that is official and Netflix and Disney not just third party addons, but support for one would extend to the rest
(2020-11-09, 16:58)mathu204 Wrote: A- the top 10 list where it’s a poster with a number to the left of it (not really necessary just a cool idea if possible)

I like this idea a lot... could pull from IMDB Most popular shows. obviously not everyone is going to have everything IMDB lists in there library but maybe write some line of code that looks at your library and takes your top 10 items in your library from that list?
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-11-09, 17:20)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-09, 16:58)mathu204 Wrote: A- the top 10 list where it’s a poster with a number to the left of it (not really necessary just a cool idea if possible)

I like this idea a lot... could pull from IMDB Most popular shows. obviously not everyone is going to have everything IMDB lists in there library but maybe write some line of code that looks at your library and takes your top 10 items in your library from that list?

Yes it would be nice but I’m a complete noob with code so idk how it could work, if it could even automatically pull and determine the top 10.

I think maybe a simpler idea to implement maybe at first then move to yours if it’s even possible (if mine is even possible lol) would be make the aspect widget of posters and the numbers one through ten on the left. And how it would work is it just puts the numbers from
Left to right, so what we would have to do is just change the sorting method to make it match up how we want to for such as date added or things like that. Granted it may not be perfect but I think just having a top 10 widget would be cool and make it even more Netflix like.

This way u could put anything in the widget and it wouldn’t have to do more complicated work like find out rankings and place it itself or I could put stuff that’s not in an Imdb top 10 or 100.
(2020-11-09, 17:39)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-09, 17:20)cscott1 Wrote:

Yes it would be nice but I’m a complete noob with code so idk how it could work, if it could even automatically pull and determine the top 10.

I think maybe a simpler idea to implement maybe at first then move to yours if it’s even possible (if mine is even possible lol) would be make the aspect widget of posters and the numbers one through ten on the left. And how it would work is it just puts the numbers from
Left to right, so what we would have to do is just change the sorting method to make it match up how we want to for such as date added or things like that. Granted it may not be perfect but I think just having a top 10 widget would be cool and make it even more Netflix like.

This way u could put anything in the widget and it wouldn’t have to do more complicated work like find out rankings and place it itself or I could put stuff that’s not in an Imdb top 10 or 100.

Yeah that makes sense to me but I dont write code so we have to hope someone likes the idea and implements it somehow.
Could it be possible to integrate themoviedb addon into the skin
Because openmeta & openinfo not being developed any more
(2020-11-09, 18:03)trkselim Wrote: Could it be possible to integrate themoviedb addon into the skin
Because openmeta & openinfo not being developed any more

an option for or using tmdb helper for extended info would be really great!!!
(2020-11-09, 16:58)mathu204 Wrote: Hey all back again sorry to bother.

A- the top 10 list where it’s a poster with a number to the left of it (not really necessary just a cool idea if possible)
B- the large poster widget for Netflix originals (and even further if possible to make it go landscape and play a trailer) (or if this is not possible, rather than a trailer just still go landscape and show landscape art, this is possible I believe if u look at auramod and check out the Landscape Poster aspect; it’s very nice where it’s all posters but whatever widget u focus on turns landscape as u go right or left)

3- Is it possible to make a smart playlist for something like “Celebrate black stories” from Disney +? The idea would be for the smart playlist to look for black main actors in the cast, or white, Asian whatever ethnicity I wanted to tag? I don’t think it’s possible from smart playlist, UNLESS maybe I create a custom tag? Maybe this is an example of where tags are useful as someone mentioned earlier there is no point to tags if using smart playlists.

1. Is this the Spotlight content widget not displaying the footer ratings ? If so, I fixed this when you reported it.  I must have forgot to inform you! Just redownload from github.

2. I hate messing with the widgets.  Change one element in widgets and then you invariably end up having  to change a multitude of others to make it work properly.  None of it particularly simple (for me at least). Achilles is good at that stuff but I still don't see a new layout happening to be honest. We could probably edit an existing layout easily enough to do the top 10 one but I really don't understand where this top 10 information is supposed to come from!

3. That's definitely possible yeah.  Just tag any of your chosen titles and then create the smart playlist based on the tags.
ImageThis is what it looks like when you enter in addon. As you can see, the red icon is missing next to the names of the actors, directors ...also missing icon for the movie studio. It would be really nice if these things were implemented in addons as well. I also found a small bug and that is that the text is not align with the rotating circle.Image
(2020-11-09, 20:57)HugoL Wrote:

1. Is this the Spotlight content widget not displaying the footer ratings ? If so, I fixed this when you reported it.  I must have forgot to inform you! Just redownload from github.

2. I hate messing with the widgets.  Change one element in widgets and then you invariably end up having  to change a multitude of others to make it work properly.  None of it particularly simple (for me at least). Achilles is good at that stuff but I still don't see a new layout happening to be honest. We could probably edit an existing layout easily enough to do the top 10 one but I really don't understand where this top 10 information is supposed to come from!

3. That's definitely possible yeah.  Just tag any of your chosen titles and then create the smart playlist based on the tags.

For 2 check my response above, basically rather than making complicated work on how to find a top 10, jusr maken a widget aspect that goes one thru 10, a poster with number on left; then from there it’s just up to U what widget path u use and how u sort it. Not perfect but good enough.

And damn that’s a shame i would love to see the large poster landscape widget but I hope maybe it can be reconsidered in the future.
(2020-11-10, 00:57)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-09, 20:57)HugoL Wrote:

For 2 check my response above, basically rather than making complicated work on how to find a top 10, jusr maken a widget aspect that goes one thru 10, a poster with number on left; then from there it’s just up to U what widget path u use and how u sort it. Not perfect but good enough.

And damn that’s a shame i would love to see the large poster landscape widget but I hope maybe it can be reconsidered in the future.
I have put the large poster that transition into landscape before. Everyone said it was making there kodi build crash. I think it had to do with the trailer in the window.
Maybe I can give it another go and try removing the trailer option.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0