• 104(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-11-10, 01:16)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-11-10, 00:57)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-09, 20:57)HugoL Wrote: 1. Is this the Spotlight content widget not displaying the footer ratings ? If so, I fixed this when you reported it.  I must have forgot to inform you! Just redownload from github.

2. I hate messing with the widgets.  Change one element in widgets and then you invariably end up having  to change a multitude of others to make it work properly.  None of it particularly simple (for me at least). Achilles is good at that stuff but I still don't see a new layout happening to be honest. We could probably edit an existing layout easily enough to do the top 10 one but I really don't understand where this top 10 information is supposed to come from!

3. That's definitely possible yeah.  Just tag any of your chosen titles and then create the smart playlist based on the tags.

For 2 check my response above, basically rather than making complicated work on how to find a top 10, jusr maken a widget aspect that goes one thru 10, a poster with number on left; then from there it’s just up to U what widget path u use and how u sort it. Not perfect but good enough.

And damn that’s a shame i would love to see the large poster landscape widget but I hope maybe it can be reconsidered in the future.
I have put the large poster that transition into landscape before. Everyone said it was making there kodi build crash. I think it had to do with the trailer in the window.
Maybe I can give it another go and try removing the trailer option.

yes that would be dope i would be glad to test for you or something if possible, with the trailers or without! Also for reference if you dont use the trailer look up LandscapePoster widget style from Auramod, its basically how it should look only difference being the size, as netflix version posters are much larger!
(2020-11-10, 01:39)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-10, 01:16)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-11-10, 00:57)mathu204 Wrote: For 2 check my response above, basically rather than making complicated work on how to find a top 10, jusr maken a widget aspect that goes one thru 10, a poster with number on left; then from there it’s just up to U what widget path u use and how u sort it. Not perfect but good enough.

And damn that’s a shame i would love to see the large poster landscape widget but I hope maybe it can be reconsidered in the future.
I have put the large poster that transition into landscape before. Everyone said it was making there kodi build crash. I think it had to do with the trailer in the window.

yes that would be dope i would be glad to test for you or something if possible, with the trailers or without! Also for reference if you dont use the trailer look up LandscapePoster widget style from Auramod, its basically how it should look only difference being the size, as netflix version posters are much larger!
The look is identical to netflix. Big long poster that transitions into a large landscape.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-11-10, 01:56)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-11-10, 01:39)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-10, 01:16)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have put the large poster that transition into landscape before. Everyone said it was making there kodi build crash. I think it had to do with the trailer in the window.

The look is identical to netflix. Big long poster that transitions into a large landscape.

Cartman had this on his personal build I remember him trying to figure it out. He never made an option for the users however. The only way it worked was if you had the modded version of Kodi I think that had his own fix for trailers. He even went as far as to do a pull request for the main branch of Kodi and it was added to the nightlies for testing and they couldn't find any errors or undesirable behavior with it but sadly they didn't merge the code so good luck with it maybe if you disable the automatic trailers it might work.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-11-10, 02:06)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-10, 01:56)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-11-10, 01:39)mathu204 Wrote: yes that would be dope i would be glad to test for you or something if possible, with the trailers or without! Also for reference if you dont use the trailer look up LandscapePoster widget style from Auramod, its basically how it should look only difference being the size, as netflix version posters are much larger!

Cartman had this on his personal build I remember him trying to figure it out. He never made an option for the users however. The only way it worked was if you had the modded version of Kodi I think that had his own fix for trailers. He even went as far as to do a pull request for the main branch of Kodi and it was added to the nightlies for testing and they couldn't find any errors or undesirable behavior with it but sadly they didn't merge the code so good luck with it maybe if you disable the automatic trailers it might work.
Yeah, the highlight layout.  All the code he did for it is still there. I looked at it when Achilles brought it back and I think there may have been more issues other than the trailer from what I remember.

I wanted to try and bring it back as something else.  A new poster details view. Remember the card view Netflix randomly rolled out for certain apps and accounts? It would be like that basically.
I didn't like it at first, because there was literally no spotlight for any widget, but if it were just specific widgets with this layout it would be really cool.  But then I remembered I couldn't even get the widgets to scroll nicely for  multiple layouts without having to removing the fixed focus setting (which looks horrible when it's off) so it was a non-starter.
(2020-11-10, 03:02)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-10, 02:06)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-10, 01:56)AchillesPunks Wrote: The look is identical to netflix. Big long poster that transitions into a large landscape.

Yeah, the highlight layout.  All the code he did for it is still there. I looked at it when Achilles brought it back and I think there may have been more issues other than the trailer from what I remember.

I wanted to try and bring it back as something else.  A new poster details view. Remember the card view Netflix randomly rolled out for certain apps and accounts? It would be like that basically.
I didn't like it at first, because there was literally no spotlight for any widget, but if it were just specific widgets with this layout it would be really cool.  But then I remembered I couldn't even get the widgets to scroll nicely for  multiple layouts without having to removing the fixed focus setting (which looks horrible when it's off) so it was a non-starter.

yeah I dont  know if this will help at all but here is his pull request https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/16241
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
First of all! Thanks for this amazing skin! Love it! 

Can someone point me where i can change the look for OSD in Live TV?  Need to find where I can translate "You're watching" and change the spacing where the arrows are pointing. Image
Hi i still got no ratings in spotlight, even with enabling Prefer ratings on Details Row which moved them up across all widgets but no ratings at all still appear on Spotlight. Any Help? Im using library content for the spotlight now too and the ratings appear when i press more info
https://imgur.com/a/GCwWO0W
(2020-11-11, 01:12)mathu204 Wrote: Hi i still got no ratings in spotlight, even with enabling Prefer ratings on Details Row which moved them up across all widgets but no ratings at all still appear on Spotlight. Any Help? Im using library content for the spotlight now too and the ratings appear when i press more info

Disable the following footer setting:

Settings>Homescreen layout>Hide ratings & studio for trailers and spotlight.
(2020-11-11, 01:36)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 01:12)mathu204 Wrote: Hi i still got no ratings in spotlight, even with enabling Prefer ratings on Details Row which moved them up across all widgets but no ratings at all still appear on Spotlight. Any Help? Im using library content for the spotlight now too and the ratings appear when i press more info

Thank u I got it in the bottom right. Is it possible to get any extra ratings above the top 150 IMDb and below the movie title?

Also I have a suggestion: since changing widget aspects breaks the placement, maybe add an option to disable spotlight and widget info PER hub so

1-you don’t have to change it back and forth,

2- can have a hub full of widgets only with different aspects while not breaking the rest of the skin with placement in hubs that use spotlight/widget info

Also can I make clear logos show up faster in OSD, and also not make video pause when my mouse hovers over it?
(2020-11-11, 05:12)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 01:36)HugoL Wrote:

Thank u I got it in the bottom right. Is it possible to get any extra ratings above the top 150 IMDb and below the movie title?

Also I have a suggestion: since changing widget aspects breaks the placement, maybe add an option to disable spotlight and widget info PER hub so

2- can have a hub full of widgets only with different aspects while not breaking the rest of the skin with placement in hubs that use spotlight/widget info

Also can I make clear logos show up faster in OSD, and also not make video pause when my mouse hovers over it?

Dunno man.  Adding extra critics ratings on the details row makes it too long extending into the fanart.

I'm actually doing myself a couple of new footers though that might be of interest to you.  Here's a couple of mockups:

There's a text footer and also a white logo footer

ImageImage

So basically you're looking for a new hub without a spotlight to have multiple widget rows and multiple widget layouts. I may be able to do that.

The annoying this is, anything is possible if you know what you're doing. I can't say I do to be honest. Like, there's no reason why you can't just have multiple widget layouts with fixed focus if you know how to fix it! Then have specific widgets (like the poster details layout) while on focus, automatically hide the spotlight and move position to the top of screen. Maybe Achilles can do it?

Regarding your last question, it's currently set to 1 second which looks right to me. You can set it to 0 but I just tried it and it's a bit weird. There's a diffuse mask that sits behind the clearlogo and you can clearly see a slide animation on it, quickly rising to the top rather than just appearing instantly as it should.

I won't look into it further just for the sake of reducing the clearlogo appearance time by a second, but if you don't mind the slight weirdness, here it is:

xml:
<!-- CLEAR LOGO or Clearart on PAUSE -->
<visible>Player.Paused + System.IdleTime(1)</visible>

IncludesOSD.xml, Line 851. Change the (1) to (0).
(2020-11-11, 17:54)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 05:12)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 01:36)HugoL Wrote: Disable the following footer setting:

Dunno man.  Adding extra critics ratings on the details row makes it too long extending into the fanart.

I'm actually doing myself a couple of new footers though that might be of interest to you.  Here's a couple of mockups:

ImageImage

So basically you're looking for a new hub without a spotlight to have multiple widget rows and multiple widget layouts. I may be able to do that.

The annoying this is, anything is possible if you know what you're doing. I can't say I do to be honest. Like, there's no reason why you can't just have multiple widget layouts with fixed focus if you know how to fix it! Then have specific widgets (like the poster details layout) while on focus, automatically hide the spotlight and move position to the top of screen. Maybe Achilles can do it?

Regarding your last question, it's currently set to 1 second which looks right to me. You can set it to 0 but I just tried it and it's a bit weird. There's a diffuse mask that sits behind the clearlogo and you can clearly see a slide animation on it, quickly rising to the top rather than just appearing instantly as it should.

I won't look into it further just for the sake of reducing the clearlogo appearance time by a second, but if you don't mind the slight weirdness, here it is:

xml:

Regarding the ratings on details I completely understand, I was just under the impression that it was like that originally I swear I saw a picture that showed that before, maybe I was wrong or it was removed. Regardless, no issue.

Yes a new hub with no spotlight, or maybe a setting so that each hub can be configured to show spotlight and or widget info if u so please so u can set up some hubs with just widgets because I really liked that one picture u showed me once with just widgets.

Whether u can fix the fixed focus thing or not is just a matter of time and trial and error, I’m no coder but I understand it must be difficult so I didn’t want to ignorantly be like “why can’t u just fix it yet” if it does get fixed whenever it would be dope.

I really like those new ratings logos! Very nice thank u and Achilles and everyone else for your hard work as always.

Also I added my list to my home menu using the library version however no ratings show up I can get a picture later do u have any initial thoughts?
(2020-11-11, 18:51)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 17:54)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 05:12)mathu204 Wrote: Thank u I got it in the bottom right. Is it possible to get any extra ratings above the top 150 IMDb and below the movie title?

ImageImage

xml:

Regarding the ratings on details I completely understand, I was just under the impression that it was like that originally I swear I saw a picture that showed that before, maybe I was wrong or it was removed. Regardless, no issue.

Yes a new hub with no spotlight, or maybe a setting so that each hub can be configured to show spotlight and or widget info if u so please so u can set up some hubs with just widgets because I really liked that one picture u showed me once with just widgets.

Whether u can fix the fixed focus thing or not is just a matter of time and trial and error, I’m no coder but I understand it must be difficult so I didn’t want to ignorantly be like “why can’t u just fix it yet” if it does get fixed whenever it would be dope.

I really like those new ratings logos! Very nice thank u and Achilles and everyone else for your hard work as always.

Also I added my list to my home menu using the library version however no ratings show up I can get a picture later do u have any initial thoughts?
Maybe I'm confused.  I did create a new details row that has RT and IMDB for films and IMDB & TVDB for shows. 

But you're talking about adding more ratings to this details row right? Or are you just looking for the above details row? If so,  it's under homescreen layout>prefer imdb/rt details row.
(2020-11-11, 19:06)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 18:51)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 17:54)HugoL Wrote: Dunno man.  Adding extra critics ratings on the details row makes it too long extending into the fanart.

ImageImage

xml:

Maybe I'm confused.  I did create a new details row that has RT and IMDB for films and IMDB & TVDB for shows. 

But you're talking about adding more ratings to this details row right? Or are you just looking for the above details row? If so,  it's under homescreen layout>prefer imdb/rt details row.

I have that enabled but as in the example image from the post here https://m.imgur.com/FTVMnAH

I have more space between top 1 on imdb and Shawshank redemption. I was wondering if I can make any of the already available ratings show up there
(2020-11-11, 19:15)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 19:06)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 18:51)mathu204 Wrote: Regarding the ratings on details I completely understand, I was just under the impression that it was like that originally I swear I saw a picture that showed that before, maybe I was wrong or it was removed. Regardless, no issue.

I have that enabled but as in the example image from the post here https://m.imgur.com/FTVMnAH

I have more space between top 1 on imdb and Shawshank redemption. I was wondering if I can make any of the already available ratings show up there

Ok but that’s the spotlight content widget and not related to the details row so I’m still a bit confused.

Regardless, what you’re thinking of as space under the clearlogos isn’t actually useable space.

That space is actually inside of your clearlogo artwork. This happens when the artwork you chose (or scraped) doesn’t fill its canvas.

Basically the artwork isn’t utilising all of it’s height space. Just consider it part of the clearlogo because that’s what it is.

I’ve edited my artwork to utilise this space better and align it closer to the bottom of the canvas so that’s why in the image you linked, there is no space there.
(2020-11-11, 20:06)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 19:15)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 19:06)HugoL Wrote: Maybe I'm confused.  I did create a new details row that has RT and IMDB for films and IMDB & TVDB for shows. 

Ok but that’s the spotlight content widget and not related to the details row so I’m still a bit confused.

Regardless, what you’re thinking of as space under the clearlogos isn’t actually useable space.

That space is actually inside of your clearlogo artwork. This happens when the artwork you chose (or scraped) doesn’t fill its canvas.

Basically the artwork isn’t utilising all of it’s height space. Just consider it part of the clearlogo because that’s what it is.

I’ve edited my artwork to utilise this space better and align it closer to the bottom of the canvas so that’s why in the image you linked, there is no space there.
Oh okay I understand then, here is an imgur link, just ignore all the spotlight stuff then, however I showed the My List problem in it so hoping you can take a look at it. Also TMDB ratings are missing from showing anywhere on details too wondering if you know why. https://imgur.com/a/EokE0MT
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0