• 113(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-11-21, 11:17)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-21, 03:20)DROIDshield Wrote: Wait a minute @HugoL did i see a picture you have put up and you have popcorn ratings in it.

How? I've been looking into the implementation for a while. Didn't think it was up and running. Any news sir please.

The popcorn rating is a personal addition. Not sure if it’s worth putting in a release.

It’s just pointing to my default database rating. I had to re-scrape again with Universal Movie Scraper, setting Rotten tomatoes audience as my default rating.

For anyone else who hasn’t done this, they’d just have their default (probably tmdb) rating showing up there with a popcorn icon!

I think it would be welcomed especially if it able to be toggled on and off. Otherwise I will look at doing it the way you have.. thanks for the info..
Hello, I already wanted to say thank you for your Skin which is for me the best.

I spotted a bug in the playback of a media:
when we change the audio stream to change the language and click on predefine for all media, it does not take it into memory, forcing to redo the same manipulation each time.

thanks for your reading, sorry for my english i am with google translate

last questions the update is dated july 24, there is no version 1.0.9? even in beta?

thanks again
So I forgot that I was in the Kodi Beta testing program. Woke up to a Matrix Beta install it total ratscrewed my build. Lots of add-ons were incompatible several from the Bingie skin and it's dependencies. Looks like there is some work to be done in a short amount of time. Thank goodness I have a recent save and am able to revert back. I unenrolled from the Beta program and turned off automatic updates for now but that's just a temporary fix.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Couple things I am still having trouble with. I still am not getting IMDB top 250 tv show info. The other issue is I'm not getting clear logos on the pause screen in the OSD. Is there a setting or something I'm missing there?
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Like others, I just discovered that I was updated to Matrix. Is it possible to have this skin run on Matrix yet?
(2020-11-22, 17:32)cscott1 Wrote: Couple things I am still having trouble with. I still am not getting IMDB top 250 tv show info. The other issue is I'm not getting clear logos on the pause screen in the OSD. Is there a setting or something I'm missing there?

So are you on Leia or Matrix? I think for TV shows, the top 250 info has to come from skinhelper rather than database so maybe you’re having a skinhelper issue if you’re sure you’re focusing on a top 250 tv show and it’s not displaying.

Regarding clearlogo on OSD, are you using all default 1.08 xmls (or at least the includesOSD one)? This should just display as default if that’s the case.

If you’re using addons for your source you probably need make sure fanart API is properly added in the addon as well as the Metadata and artwork module as well as Enabling skin helper artwork lookups for addons under General Skin Settings
(2020-11-22, 18:49)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 17:32)cscott1 Wrote: Couple things I am still having trouble with. I still am not getting IMDB top 250 tv show info. The other issue is I'm not getting clear logos on the pause screen in the OSD. Is there a setting or something I'm missing there?

So are you on Leia or Matrix? I think for TV shows, the top 250 info has to come from skinhelper rather than database so maybe you’re having a skinhelper issue if you’re sure you’re focusing on a top 250 tv show and it’s not displaying.

Regarding clearlogo on OSD, are you using all default 1.08 xmls (or at least the includesOSD one)? This should just display as default if that’s the case.

If you’re using addons for your source you probably need make sure fanart API is properly added in the addon as well as the Metadata and artwork module as well as Enabling skin helper artwork lookups for addons under General Skin Settings

I reverted back to Leia. Matrix is a mess.
All default xmls my source is my library add on integrated but everything is scaped and cached the same as if it were local content. The skin helper artwork hookups is enabled and work for the one widget I have linked to an add-on.
(2020-11-22, 19:59)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 18:49)HugoL Wrote:

All default xmls my source is my library add on integrated but everything is scaped and cached the same as if it were local content. The skin helper artwork hookups is enabled and work for the one widget I have linked to an add-on.

OK but your integrated stuff still needs an addon player right? It’s this addon that requires your fanart API.
(2020-11-22, 20:11)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 19:59)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 18:49)HugoL Wrote: So are you on Leia or Matrix? I think for TV shows, the top 250 info has to come from skinhelper rather than database so maybe you’re having a skinhelper issue if you’re sure you’re focusing on a top 250 tv show and it’s not displaying.

OK but your integrated stuff still needs an addon player right? It’s this addon that requires your fanart API.

Also, try on a movie/show you’ve never played before to make sure it’s not a caching issue.
Hi

I have currently installed Titan Binge on Kodi Leia, but currently I can't get imdb rating or rotten tomatoes to show.
How do you reset this skin to default?
Hi. Thanks so much for this great skin. I’m running the latest version of leia on a chromebox with Libreelec. This isn’t a major issue but I want the background texture set to “none” I change the setting every time I reboot but it simply won’t save. Any help you can offer would be appreciated. Thanks!
(2020-11-23, 01:24)foxfyre Wrote: Hi. Thanks so much for this great skin. I’m running the latest version of leia on a chromebox with Libreelec. This isn’t a major issue but I want the background texture set to “none” I change the setting every time I reboot but it simply won’t save. Any help you can offer would be appreciated. Thanks!

What background texture?
(2020-11-23, 00:45)Random9 Wrote: How do you reset this skin to default?

Skin Settings>Backup & Restore
(2020-11-23, 01:47)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 01:24)foxfyre Wrote: Hi. Thanks so much for this great skin. I’m running the latest version of leia on a chromebox with Libreelec. This isn’t a major issue but I want the background texture set to “none” I change the setting every time I reboot but it simply won’t save. Any help you can offer would be appreciated. Thanks!

What background texture?

Sorry... the background overlay texture. In background settings.
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0