• 127(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-12-09, 01:31)mathu204 Wrote: I have a question how does your guys UpNext addon notification appear in your library? Bc the Fancy one, does not look that nice, it looks really clean in other skins like Auramod and Arctic Horizon, im not sure if i have something wrong on my end or its a visual bug but is it supposed to look like this? The simple one looks cleaner and I have set on that, but the only thing that I think it could use is add the image of the next episode. Fancy should do this on other skins but not in TitanBingieMod, again I might just have mine set up wrong would u guys mind sharing what yours looks like?

2. I have some shows or episodes where I assume there is no TVDB rating bc it shows 0.0, is it possible to make it so this rating doesnt show up on the footer if its a 0.0? I doubt any show, episode or movie has been ever fully rated a 0.0 anyway unless i am wrong, in which case maybe if there is no rating for the show/ep/movie available can it just not show up.

https://imgur.com/a/p4w7xvK
1. Can't answer that, I don't use it.
2. Good idea, I've just implemented that.
(2020-12-09, 14:47)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-09, 00:55)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-08, 23:08)nazim12 Wrote: OK but older footer doesn't have popcorn rating icon.

You're not even getting the popcorn rating now as far as I can see. For the home and library footer, it's only a popcorn rating (RT Audience) if you've set that as your default rating with UMS and then rescraped your movies to put it in the default position.

Looks like your default rating is set to IMDB from your picture.  I can tell because the green % liked is the default rating position which is the same as the (decimalised) IMDB score, and now it's also your popcorn rating too. So you're actually displaying the IMDB rating 3 times in this picture.

Avengers should be sitting around 90% for audience. You can quickly check the proper score by going to the Plots & Critics footer which will display the proper audience rating regardless of whether your RT audience scraped rating is in the default position (as long as you have this info scraped).

Regardless, it's a moot point, it doesn't matter now because a proper popcorn rating for home and library is on it's way from TMDB helper, along with Trakt & TMDB ratings for both TV and film.  I've "sort of" integrated TMDB Helper now.

Are you going to make TMDB Helper a Dependency or a Supported addon? a replacement for skin helper or just an addition to the skin? Looking down the road to a not so far away future with Matrix right around the corner. Honestly I'm a lil confused by it all, will Python 2 addons still work going forward or does everything have to to be updated to Python 3 to work with kodi 19? As far as I know Marcelveld is long gone and I think Cartman made some fixes to Skin Helper but aside from him popping in to say hello a few weeks ago I don't think he's doing anything with it now. So unless someone steps up I think its on the chopping block. Do you guys @HugoL and @AchillesPunks have a plan going forward? I know you guys are fairly new to skinning, hard to tell by the user you guys are doing a phenomenal job just curious to what the future holds for us.
It's just going to be supported, I'm definitely not going to try and replace skin helper services.  I'm using it to replace the current RT audience rating (so you don't need to scrape it in the default position), to get TMDB ratings for TV shows and also to add trakt ratings. 

And I'll probably use it implement some metadata, maybe in a sublabel or the additional details red circle icon section. Since TMDb helper has a separate call for Oscars and Oscar nominations you can have something like "[title] was nominated for [x] academy awards and won [x] in [year]"  for example which would help fill out your additional details section since I know that was a gripe of yours.
(2020-12-09, 15:28)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-09, 14:47)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-09, 00:55)HugoL Wrote: You're not even getting the popcorn rating now as far as I can see. For the home and library footer, it's only a popcorn rating (RT Audience) if you've set that as your default rating with UMS and then rescraped your movies to put it in the default position.

Looks like your default rating is set to IMDB from your picture.  I can tell because the green % liked is the default rating position which is the same as the (decimalised) IMDB score, and now it's also your popcorn rating too. So you're actually displaying the IMDB rating 3 times in this picture.

Avengers should be sitting around 90% for audience. You can quickly check the proper score by going to the Plots & Critics footer which will display the proper audience rating regardless of whether your RT audience scraped rating is in the default position (as long as you have this info scraped).

Regardless, it's a moot point, it doesn't matter now because a proper popcorn rating for home and library is on it's way from TMDB helper, along with Trakt & TMDB ratings for both TV and film.  I've "sort of" integrated TMDB Helper now.

Are you going to make TMDB Helper a Dependency or a Supported addon? a replacement for skin helper or just an addition to the skin? Looking down the road to a not so far away future with Matrix right around the corner. Honestly I'm a lil confused by it all, will Python 2 addons still work going forward or does everything have to to be updated to Python 3 to work with kodi 19? As far as I know Marcelveld is long gone and I think Cartman made some fixes to Skin Helper but aside from him popping in to say hello a few weeks ago I don't think he's doing anything with it now. So unless someone steps up I think its on the chopping block. Do you guys @HugoL and @AchillesPunks have a plan going forward? I know you guys are fairly new to skinning, hard to tell by the user you guys are doing a phenomenal job just curious to what the future holds for us.
It's just going to be supported, I'm definitely not going to try and replace skin helper services.  I'm using it to replace the current RT audience rating (so you don't need to scrape it in the default position), to get TMDB ratings for TV shows and also to add trakt ratings. 

And I'll probably use it implement some metadata, maybe in a sublabel or the additional details red circle icon section. Since TMDb helper has a separate call for Oscars and Oscar nominations you can have something like "[title] was nominated for [x] academy awards and won [x] in [year]"  for example which would help fill out your additional details section since I know that was a gripe of yours.
lol after rescraping everything with Universal Movie scraper and adding all my API's into the artwork and metadata module the additional details is much more robust than what I used to have only generas my gripe wasn't really valid I was just ignorant on how to get the information until recently but I like your plan for the addition.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-12-09, 15:39)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-09, 15:28)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-09, 14:47)cscott1 Wrote: Are you going to make TMDB Helper a Dependency or a Supported addon? a replacement for skin helper or just an addition to the skin? Looking down the road to a not so far away future with Matrix right around the corner. Honestly I'm a lil confused by it all, will Python 2 addons still work going forward or does everything have to to be updated to Python 3 to work with kodi 19? As far as I know Marcelveld is long gone and I think Cartman made some fixes to Skin Helper but aside from him popping in to say hello a few weeks ago I don't think he's doing anything with it now. So unless someone steps up I think its on the chopping block. Do you guys @HugoL and @AchillesPunks have a plan going forward? I know you guys are fairly new to skinning, hard to tell by the user you guys are doing a phenomenal job just curious to what the future holds for us.

lol after rescraping everything with Universal Movie scraper and adding all my API's into the artwork and metadata module the additional details is much more robust than what I used to have only generas my gripe wasn't really valid I was just ignorant on how to get the information until recently but I like your plan for the addition.

That must have been related to your other issue, not getting the top250 tv shows.

Well worth the fresh install then!
(2020-12-09, 16:16)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-09, 15:39)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-09, 15:28)HugoL Wrote: It's just going to be supported, I'm definitely not going to try and replace skin helper services.  I'm using it to replace the current RT audience rating (so you don't need to scrape it in the default position), to get TMDB ratings for TV shows and also to add trakt ratings. 

That must have been related to your other issue, not getting the top250 tv shows.

Well worth the fresh install then!

Yeah I'm still using my non 250 build on my Shield until I can get everything set up on my laptop the way I like it. It will take a while to fix the artwork but its not hard just time consuming. I lost all my Tags which is a bummer so Im going to focus more on smart playlists so if I add new content it will just show up in my widgets and I don't have to add every single thing manually. Speaking of that does anyone have a Trakt account with a large Library with lists with lots of English language content they would want to trade with me? I have around 900 TV shows and around 1400 movies. Just want to borrow the trakt account to temporarily add to my Library integrated addon and scrape the content to my library and then add back my own account to scrobble what I watch. PM me if anyone is interested in the trade.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
I re scrape library with UMS using rotten tomato audience as default , but most of movies on widgets who took 5 second to load will show all the ratings but there are some movies who instantly  load ratings with previous settings and  doesn't show all rating ,so i uninstall and reinstall bingie and start with fresh widgets , but same problem ,  some movies already got ratings without RT & meta, How to delete Ratings Cache of playlist widgets ?

See below pic it load all the Ratings because it doesn't load from widget or playlist cache
https://i.postimg.cc/DzXrFGZB/image.png

and below one loading whole marvel section from widget or playlist Cache without loading it fresh 

https://i.postimg.cc/SRhFVcX5/image.png
(2020-12-09, 20:50)nazim12 Wrote: I re scrape library with UMS using rotten tomato audience as default , but most of movies on widgets who took 5 second to load will show all the ratings but there are some movies who instantly  load ratings with previous settings and  doesn't show all rating ,so i uninstall and reinstall bingie and start with fresh widgets , but same problem ,  some movies already got ratings without RT & meta, How to delete Ratings Cache of playlist widgets ?

See below pic it load all the Ratings because it doesn't load from widget or playlist cache

and below one loading whole marvel section from widget or playlist Cache without loading it fresh 

delete simplecache.db in .kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache whilst Kodi is closed and then restart Kodi.
(2020-12-09, 20:50)nazim12 Wrote: I re scrape library with UMS using rotten tomato audience as default , but most of movies on widgets who took 5 second to load will show all the ratings but there are some movies who instantly  load ratings with previous settings and  doesn't show all rating ,so i uninstall and reinstall bingie and start with fresh widgets , but same problem ,  some movies already got ratings without RT & meta, How to delete Ratings Cache of playlist widgets ?

I thought I told you there’s no point in rescraping now since I’ve figured out how to retrieve this rating with TMBD helper instead. I’ll probably update in a couple of days.
(2020-12-09, 21:38)HugoL Wrote:

I thought I told you there’s no point in rescraping now since I’ve figured out how to retrieve this rating with TMBD helper instead. I’ll probably update in a couple of days.

Yes but UMS scraped 9000 movies in 20 min, so it wasn't a problem for me but it would be nice if TMDB helper will retrieve ratings, keep up the good work.
(2020-12-09, 21:16)cscott1 Wrote:

delete simplecache.db in .kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache whilst Kodi is closed and then restart Kodi.

Thanks I will definitely do this and update you soon if it will resolve the issue.
(2020-12-09, 21:49)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-09, 21:38)HugoL Wrote:

Yes but UMS scraped 9000 movies in 20 min, so it wasn't a problem for me but it would be nice if TMDB helper will retrieve ratings, keep up the good work.

20 minutes for that many movies is so much better than I thought. I was thinking it would be a few hours.
@cscott1 I don’t mind trading trakt with u in a few days but I don’t think I have any huge lists. I’m in the progress of making a list containing every single show from Disney+ but that’s about it it’s like halfway through, but u mentioned scrobbling. Does trakt addon scrobble your episode progress?? Can you test bc every time I watch halfway into an episode and run a trakt sync the progress gets wiped I have no idea whats goin on
(2020-12-09, 22:38)mathu204 Wrote: @cscott1 I don’t mind trading trakt with u in a few days but I don’t think I have any huge lists. I’m in the progress of making a list containing every single show from Disney+ but that’s about it it’s like halfway through, but u mentioned scrobbling. Does trakt addon scrobble your episode progress?? Can you test bc every time I watch halfway into an episode and run a trakt sync the progress gets wiped I have no idea whats goin on

Yes Trakt scrobbles your watched items. I don't think it's as precise as down to the minute but if you watch an episode all the way through it marks it watched and keeps track of your progress across multiple devices. Who watches half an episode and picks it up later anyway that would send my OCD into overdrive so messy lol.
(2020-12-10, 04:08)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-09, 22:38)mathu204 Wrote: @cscott1 I don’t mind trading trakt with u in a few days but I don’t think I have any huge lists. I’m in the progress of making a list containing every single show from Disney+ but that’s about it it’s like halfway through, but u mentioned scrobbling. Does trakt addon scrobble your episode progress?? Can you test bc every time I watch halfway into an episode and run a trakt sync the progress gets wiped I have no idea whats goin on

Yes Trakt scrobbles your watched items. I don't think it's as precise as down to the minute but if you watch an episode all the way through it marks it watched and keeps track of your progress across multiple devices. Who watches half an episode and picks it up later anyway that would send my OCD into overdrive so messy lol.

My movie progress works but none of my episodes progress I’ve been goin back and forth on the GitHub but so for nothing. The episodes watched statuses update, but no playback progress, Idec if it’s off by a few minutes or so but none of my progress gets updated
(2020-12-10, 06:23)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 04:08)cscott1 Wrote:

My movie progress works but none of my episodes progress I’ve been goin back and forth on the GitHub but so for nothing. The episodes watched statuses update, but no playback progress, Idec if it’s off by a few minutes or so but none of my progress gets updated

Yes Bingie default playlist " In progress TV Shows " wont work for Library items  , but  Skin helper Playlists "In progress TV Shows or continued watching episodes " which is directly linked with Trakt live ( Very Slow) work for TV Shows & Episodes .
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0