• 128(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-12-10, 11:45)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 06:23)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 04:08)cscott1 Wrote: Yes Trakt scrobbles your watched items. I don't think it's as precise as down to the minute but if you watch an episode all the way through it marks it watched and keeps track of your progress across multiple devices. Who watches half an episode and picks it up later anyway that would send my OCD into overdrive so messy lol.

My movie progress works but none of my episodes progress I’ve been goin back and forth on the GitHub but so for nothing. The episodes watched statuses update, but no playback progress, Idec if it’s off by a few minutes or so but none of my progress gets updated

Yes Bingie default playlist " In progress TV Shows " wont work for Library items  , but  Skin helper Playlists "In progress TV Shows or continued watching episodes " which is directly linked with Trakt live ( Very Slow) work for TV Shows & Episodes .

I that explains it I don't use the episodes view I use the in progress TV shows and rename it to continue watching. Not sure if kodi is doing the updating or Trakt but my progress gets saved to Trakt that way.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-12-10, 12:01)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 06:23)mathu204 Wrote: My movie progress works but none of my episodes progress I’ve been goin back and forth on the GitHub but so for nothing. The episodes watched statuses update, but no playback progress, Idec if it’s off by a few minutes or so but none of my progress gets updated

Yes Bingie default playlist " In progress TV Shows " wont work for Library items  , but  Skin helper Playlists "In progress TV Shows or continued watching episodes " which is directly linked with Trakt live ( Very Slow) work for TV Shows & Episodes .

I that explains it I don't use the episodes view I use the in progress TV shows and rename it to continue watching. Not sure if kodi is doing the updating or Trakt but my progress gets saved to Trakt that way.
If your library items or addon items are linked with Trakt then Skin Helper Live Playlists worked for Continued watching or TV Shows , But as I said Titan Bingie default Playlists doesn't recognize progress TV Shows but only Progress movies  .  Your progress get saved to Trakt ( which depend on Trakt server to pull them in Playlist ) but my problem is I am using Library contents which should instantly recognize progress TV Shows or Episodes . and Bingie default playlist " In progress TV Shows " should recognize library contents  progress . Because KODI is builds like that .
(2020-12-10, 13:54)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 12:01)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 11:45)nazim12 Wrote: Yes Bingie default playlist " In progress TV Shows " wont work for Library items  , but  Skin helper Playlists "In progress TV Shows or continued watching episodes " which is directly linked with Trakt live ( Very Slow) work for TV Shows & Episodes .

If your library items or addon items are linked with Trakt then Skin Helper Live Playlists worked for Continued watching or TV Shows , But as I said Titan Bingie default Playlists doesn't recognize progress TV Shows but only Progress movies  .  Your progress get saved to Trakt ( which depend on Trakt server to pull them in Playlist ) but my problem is I am using Library contents which should instantly recognize progress TV Shows or Episodes . and Bingie default playlist " In progress TV Shows " should recognize library contents  progress . Because KODI is builds like that .

Oh yeah my Library is addon integrated and I do have my trakt linked to the addon as well so maybe that is why it works for me I didn't know that was a problem for local content. Is that a skin problem or a kodi problem?
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Is there any way we can get a complete setup guide and a section for things that are known to not be working properly? It would eliminate a lot of questions and also allow the community to try to work together to fix whats not working. Also, a list of things that are broken with Kodi 19 so maybe we can start fixing them before the initial release
Finally peace of mind, All ratings are updated,
the key is in these steps,

First of all remove simplecache.db (thanks to cscott1) , it's nessasary to build all ratings on widgets without conflicting previous Ratings otherwise it won't update on widgets whether you remove skin or reset, and if you remove simplecache.db after scrape then rating wont work.

Now use UMS with Rotten tomato Audience select as default, add all omdb,tmdb, fanart Api keys and scrape the library.

After that add same omdb, tmdb, fanart api keys in skin meta module of bingie.

Lastly generate new widgets without restoring earlier backups.
(2020-12-10, 04:08)cscott1 Wrote: Yes Trakt scrobbles your watched items. I don't think it's as precise as down to the minute but if you watch an episode all the way through it marks it watched and keeps track of your progress across multiple devices. Who watches half an episode and picks it up later anyway that would send my OCD into overdrive so messy lol.

My movie progress works but none of my episodes progress I’ve been goin back and forth on the GitHub but so for nothing. The episodes watched statuses update, but no playback progress, Idec if it’s off by a few minutes or so but none of my progress gets updated

ok sorry I don't use anything but local media. So does in progress TV show, and Movies show in progress percentage?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-12-10, 21:37)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 06:23)mathu204 Wrote: My movie progress works but none of my episodes progress I’ve been goin back and forth on the GitHub but so for nothing. The episodes watched statuses update, but no playback progress, Idec if it’s off by a few minutes or so but none of my progress gets updated

ok sorry I don't use anything but local media. So does in progress TV show, and Movies show in progress percentage?

Yes it does with red bar in both home screen and inside view of widget. But skin helper is recently working not well so better is tmdb trakt section for using In-progress movies and shows
(2020-12-10, 21:40)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 21:37)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 11:45)nazim12 Wrote: Yes Bingie default playlist " In progress TV Shows " wont work for Library items  , but  Skin helper Playlists "In progress TV Shows or continued watching episodes " which is directly linked with Trakt live ( Very Slow) work for TV Shows & Episodes .

Yes it does with red bar in both home screen and inside view of widget. But skin helper is recently working not well so better is tmdb trakt section for using In-progress movies and shows
Can you do me a favor and re-set your widgets and tell me if in progress tv and movies show or just tv?
If just in progress episodes please redownload from github and tell me what it shows.
I have been working on this but I don't have much time at the moment. The OG bingie skin would only show in progress episodes. Our should show in progress tv and movies
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-12-10, 21:47)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 21:37)AchillesPunks Wrote: ok sorry I don't use anything but local media. So does in progress TV show, and Movies show in progress percentage?

Can you do me a favor and re-set your widgets and tell me if in progress tv and movies show or just tv?
If just in progress episodes please redownload from github and tell me what it shows.
I have been working on this but I don't have much time at the moment. The of bingie skin would only show in progress episodes. Our should show in progress tv and movies

It's late midnight here, i cannot check right now but will update you soon.
(2020-12-10, 21:55)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 21:40)nazim12 Wrote: Yes it does with red bar in both home screen and inside view of widget. But skin helper is recently working not well so better is tmdb trakt section for using In-progress movies and shows
I have been working on this but I don't have much time at the moment. The of bingie skin would only show in progress episodes. Our should show in progress tv and movies

It's late midnight here, i cannot check right now but will update you soon.
Okay thanks. It's 1:58 pm here.
Titan Bingie Mod
I have another question. Does anyone have local media on HDDs with trailers local as well? if so is this the correct method for naming them.. Let say Polar express
The Polar Express (2004)-Trailer.
I have this saved and when I hit play trailer it is this trailer playing but I don't know if it's pulling from the WEB. Sorry I know I could just look it up.
Titan Bingie Mod

i see so if i make a path to the skin helper version and run trakt sync it should work?
Edit: I just tried but it didnt work unfortunately (using Continue watching episodes)

I watch an episode part way, exit, progress is there, run a trakt sync, it disappears, it didnt use to work like this I remember when i first set up library integration my episode progress would carry over from different kodi builds im not sure what went wrong, this is off 2 fresh installs too now I want to say its a bug in the skin or something but I doubt a skin can break Trakt support so im lost. 

ALso i used the skin helper playlist at the bottom widget, and still have the original bingie one at the top do u think having that one still there is interfering with it or something? I dont think this can be it but who knows
(2020-12-10, 21:37)AchillesPunks Wrote: ok sorry I don't use anything but local media. So does in progress TV show, and Movies show in progress percentage?

I have been working on this but I don't have much time at the moment. The OG bingie skin would only show in progress episodes. Our should show in progress tv and movies

My in progress widget only shows tv shows, movies has its own in the movies hub. Haven’t redownloded to test your new fix, my problem is that the in progress episode red bar saves after exiting like it should. It just gets wiped after trakt sync
For anyone interested, the NextUp thing i was talking about I assume Cartman was working on his theme for it but did not finish bc it does not look completed, but i figured out that in the titan bingie mod resources it has its own xml for the upnext that is themed like when integrated with addons, so to get the cleaner looking up next heres what I did:

(note u can go to upnext settings, then developer and press show an up next pop-up, this is the titan bingie themed one, then up next simple which was untouched. after u follow the steps press show an up next again to see how the base one looks and u can decide if u want to keep it, its much cleaner imo)

go to Kodi\addons\service.upnext\resources\skins\default\1080i and copy "script-upnext-upnext"

go to Kodi\addons\skin.titan.bingie.mod\xml and paste it, and you're done.

Im going to play around with the script-upnext-upnext a bit if i can, and try to change the colour theme to try and match netflix a bit more with the reds, and if i do ill upload it here maybe u guys can replace it with the current upnext design.

EDIT: I managed to change the blue buttons to Red to better match Netflix color scheme here is the file for it just replace it in the xml folder of the titan bingie mod addon

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3y59f2ynhjj6a...t.xml?dl=0
After reset .

I think first thing is to settle . Bingie skin helper should recognise " Resume progress " whatever played on Kodi local either movies or shows even we play direct or by searching links using addons . (right now it's working)

Secondly skin helper should also synced with trakt Movies and TV shows Progress on auto basis (which is lacking right now)

Thirdly tmdb addon can reflect Trakt Progress Movies and TV Shows BUT it doesn't recognize Kodi Local played items which should be synced with Trakt in Progress Items .

Continued Watching episodes Red Bar doesn't appearing on Clear Logo area.
https://i.postimg.cc/qR2cR98Z/image.png

All ( In progress Movies) showing 0% played , which is wrong .
https://i.postimg.cc/4xt8gdX9/image.png

every progress movie showing 0% played
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0