• 132(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-12-18, 23:22)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-18, 20:59)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-12-18, 08:44)nazim12 Wrote: Edit : Progress percentage  not working , its showing 0% to all at least for me and red bar not working as well. Even Red bar on Continuous watching episode not showing on spotlight area Under Clear Logo.

This issue exists for a long time now. This is the only issue that annoys me and wasnt able to fix it.

Do you have this with library content bc for me it wasn’t a bug more just that bingie doesn’t support addon content as much as library, as well as the fact that addons use their own resume points rather than Kodi library ones where Bingie sets and draws from. Once I switched to library integration it was all smooth sailing.
I do have this with library content. In fact, I tried it with both, local library and addon, both showed this bug.
@HugoL @AchillesPunks I found a couple of bugs. Spotlight sometimes plays the wrong trailer. For example, Dr. House appears and then start trailer for some Japanese movie called House. I noticed that they are not the same trailers when you go for information and then trailer and the ones that are released on the spotlight. Also with the spotlight, while the current trailer is running and before it is finished, a clear logo and information about another movie appear. When the trailer ends, the one that appeared doesn't start, but a third movie appears and then the trailer starts from it. The font from the skin does not work with all languages, for example Russian. Some characters appear instead of letters. And a small request, please enlarge a little the MPAA and movie studios logo icons. The icons are too small especially for a movie studios. It looks bad especially on TV.
(2020-12-19, 09:59)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-12-18, 23:22)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-18, 20:59)ronnel Wrote: This issue exists for a long time now. This is the only issue that annoys me and wasnt able to fix it.

Do you have this with library content bc for me it wasn’t a bug more just that bingie doesn’t support addon content as much as library, as well as the fact that addons use their own resume points rather than Kodi library ones where Bingie sets and draws from. Once I switched to library integration it was all smooth sailing.
I do have this with library content. In fact, I tried it with both, local library and addon, both showed this bug.
That is weird sorry I cant be of much help :/ bc library content fixed it for me
(2020-12-19, 01:59)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-18, 23:23)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-17, 17:30)cscott1 Wrote: So working on my build and I deleted my simplecach and I lost my top 250 tv show meta skin helper widget and all. Luckily I was able to restore the deleted .db file and it fixed the issue. Looks like Nazims outline is is the only way to get all your meta after a simplecach delete so don't do it unless you want to rescrape everything.

What was Nazims fix?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2994648
so he just put the db file he deleted back? I need to delete the file to make it re scrape all my ratings but if i do that i will lose the 250, but if i put the old one back it will just put me back in the state where my ratings were not all showing? ill just wait until it is fixed IG
(2020-12-19, 13:10)matke Wrote: @HugoL @AchillesPunks I found a couple of bugs. Spotlight sometimes plays the wrong trailer. For example, Dr. House appears and then start trailer for some Japanese movie called House. I noticed that they are not the same trailers when you go for information and then trailer and the ones that are released on the spotlight. Also with the spotlight, while the current trailer is running and before it is finished, a clear logo and information about another movie appear. When the trailer ends, the one that appeared doesn't start, but a third movie appears and then the trailer starts from it. The font from the skin does not work with all languages, for example Russian. Some characters appear instead of letters. And a small request, please enlarge a little the MPAA and movie studios logo icons. The icons are too small especially for a movie studios. It looks bad especially on TV.

Can Confirm that this issue exists.
The change of logo ( media info ) during trailer playback has been there for a while.
I recently also noticed that locally downloaded trailers are not being picked up and somehow (online & different ) trailer gets played. All the settings in skin are enabled ( play local first & YouTube last) yet this  still happens.
@matke : I will be getting a debug log and will post it here & I suggest you too do the same as only that would be of some benefit for Achilles Punks / HugoL or anyone else to help in this regards.
(2020-12-19, 15:31)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-19, 09:59)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-12-18, 23:22)mathu204 Wrote: Do you have this with library content bc for me it wasn’t a bug more just that bingie doesn’t support addon content as much as library, as well as the fact that addons use their own resume points rather than Kodi library ones where Bingie sets and draws from. Once I switched to library integration it was all smooth sailing.
That is weird sorry I cant be of much help :/ bc library content fixed it for me

Kodi settings need to set on resume from media >video, then default bingie Playlist "in progress movies & shows" . Will show resume point percentage in library contents, but through add-ons, tmdb helper or skin helper widget resume point isn't working
(2020-12-19, 23:20)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-19, 15:31)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-19, 09:59)ronnel Wrote: I do have this with library content. In fact, I tried it with both, local library and addon, both showed this bug.

Kodi settings need to set on resume from media >video, then default bingie Playlist "in progress movies & shows" . Will show resume point percentage in library contents, but through add-ons, tmdb helper or skin helper widget resume point isn't working

from what I know most add-ons cannot pick up the skin helper or any library resume points. (There is one that I found recently that does, but the resume point has to be there in the first place for it to work), im sorry im having a hard time understanding what youre trying to get across but I believe for you the resume points are only there sometimes. I cant mention addons here if you are able to PM me or talk on Reddit I can help you a bit with addons as the most popular one does not support library resuming yet while I found one that does.
Quick question for any of u guys that use Library Integration or people with their own libraries how did you manage to curate your libraries, so far i just added few lists like "Netflix complete catalogue" on trakt using TMDB Helper, and alot of shows movies didnt have clearlogos I ended up manually downloading a lot and putting them in and just deleting some movies/shows along the way and while I have a decent amount of content now. Im missing a lot of the stuff I feel like I would like such as a lot of the popular movie series from DCEU, FastnFurious, etc. While I could go do this manually; I probaby will but are there any lists of really good movies and shows acros the board anywhere so I can just copy paste and build up my library? I know someone here said u had a 4000 movie library how did u go about building that?
(2020-12-20, 20:48)mathu204 Wrote: Quick question for any of u guys that use Library Integration or people with their own libraries how did you manage to curate your libraries, so far i just added few lists like "Netflix complete catalogue" on trakt using TMDB Helper, and alot of shows movies didnt have clearlogos I ended up manually downloading a lot and putting them in and just deleting some movies/shows along the way and while I have a decent amount of content now. Im missing a lot of the stuff I feel like I would like such as a lot of the popular movie series from DCEU, FastnFurious, etc. While I could go do this manually; I probaby will but are there any lists of really good movies and shows acros the board anywhere so I can just copy paste and build up my library? I know someone here said u had a 4000 movie library how did u go about building that?

well actually its 11000 movies & 5000 shows in my library , Not in a physical form but (.strm) , You can pull trakt lists to your library using tmdb helper and can  add artwork using artwork beef . but it might be limited quota  there  . I  have set my home screen movies limit in  widgets  to 2000 and more then 60 widgets on home screen and funny part is skin loads INSTANT ,widgets load instant , for result links using  Prime Minister ,and set the auto play size maximum 20GB minimum 5GB ,100 % better playlists and feel good compare to native Netflix app.
(2020-12-20, 20:45)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-19, 23:20)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-19, 15:31)mathu204 Wrote: That is weird sorry I cant be of much help :/ bc library content fixed it for me

from what I know most add-ons cannot pick up the skin helper or any library resume points. (There is one that I found recently that does, but the resume point has to be there in the first place for it to work), im sorry im having a hard time understanding what youre trying to get across but I believe for you the resume points are only there sometimes. I cant mention addons here if you are able to PM me or talk on Reddit I can help you a bit with addons as the most popular one does not support library resuming yet while I found one that does.
I know popular addons working fine with Resume point but what i am saying Resume point PERCENTAGE showing 0% with addons but fine with library contents .

percentage & Red bar working  with library contents 
https://i.postimg.cc/XYDPYktJ/image.png
https://i.postimg.cc/brJbrk7y/image.png

But with addons resume % is 0  to all
https://i.postimg.cc/MZCVqMsS/image.png
(2020-12-20, 22:03)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-20, 20:45)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-19, 23:20)nazim12 Wrote: Kodi settings need to set on resume from media >video, then default bingie Playlist "in progress movies & shows" . Will show resume point percentage in library contents, but through add-ons, tmdb helper or skin helper widget resume point isn't working

I know popular addons working fine with Resume point but what i am saying Resume point PERCENTAGE showing 0% with addons but fine with library contents .

Oh okay this one I think I can answer bc it’s what I had too, after doing some research on Reddit and some answers from the people here, even if the addon resumes correctly, it will always show 0% bc the resume percentage pulls from library which always uses a different path than how addons resume. Addons store their resume points within the addon in their own way so for Kodi or a skin to be able to pull that is basically impossible or just difficult and no one on the skinner side wants to do that, and on the Kodi side, most addons aren’t even officially supported so there’s no reason to. That is why I moved to library integration anyway to get the resume points to show your options are either use library stuff for the resume points, just live with having 0% on the resume (which was a no for me even tho it’s just a visual bug basically, i rather make it look good), or figure out how to code it in yourself which I have 0 idea how to do so I just went the library route. Someone correct me if I’m wrong here, this is also why addons will not show all the seasons in bingie episodes view bc they use different paths, however Auramod is an example of a skin that did the extra coding and made it so the Netflix style view shows all seasons rather than one.
(2020-12-20, 21:58)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-20, 20:48)mathu204 Wrote: Quick question for any of u guys that use Library Integration or people with their own libraries how did you manage to curate your libraries, so far i just added few lists like "Netflix complete catalogue" on trakt using TMDB Helper, and alot of shows movies didnt have clearlogos I ended up manually downloading a lot and putting them in and just deleting some movies/shows along the way and while I have a decent amount of content now. Im missing a lot of the stuff I feel like I would like such as a lot of the popular movie series from DCEU, FastnFurious, etc. While I could go do this manually; I probaby will but are there any lists of really good movies and shows acros the board anywhere so I can just copy paste and build up my library? I know someone here said u had a 4000 movie library how did u go about building that?

well actually its 11000 movies & 5000 shows in my library , Not in a physical form but (.strm) , You can pull trakt lists to your library using tmdb helper and can  add artwork using artwork beef . but it might be limited quota  there  . I  have set my home screen movies limit in  widgets  to 2000 and more then 60 widgets on home screen and funny part is skin loads INSTANT ,widgets load instant , for result links using  Prime Minister ,and set the auto play size maximum 20GB minimum 5GB ,100 % better playlists and feel good compare to native Netflix app.

Yea I have loafted on playlists for now as I build up my library, I am using .strms now too but do u have clear logos for everything? Bc that’s where I am lacking if it doesn’t have a clear logo I’m currently either deleting or manually downloading and resizing them from Netflix through google images with transparent background enabled but it is tedious.
(2020-12-20, 22:21)mathu204 Wrote:

Yea I have loafted on playlists for now as I build up my library, I am using .strms now too but do u have clear logos for everything? Bc that’s where I am lacking if it doesn’t have a clear logo I’m currently either deleting or manually downloading and resizing them from Netflix through google images with transparent background enabled but it is tedious.

Well three methods are for artwork, 1- artwork beef , 2- Emby Media Server  , 3- Media Companion  
it will update , but not for those who are least less popular.

Like Nazim said Trakt is your friend for gathering content I don't use TMDb helper but Trakt is built into my Library integrated addon. The nice thing is you can add a whole list at time to your Library. Doesn't matter if the list has items already in your Library it doesn't add copies once added. I am considering buying the premium subscription to Trakt you can copy full lists from other users with a premium account. It's only like 2.50 a month but I'm unsure whether you have to commit to a full year subscription which really isn't worth it to me because I'm sure I could copy all the lists I need to have a Library comparable to Nazims in a few days time.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD

With that many shows with metadata and artwork pulled from Artwork beef for each of them Posters, Clearlogos and Fanart bare minimum and landscape posters most likely for the episodes page for a nicer look your Kodi build has to be ridiculously large even without any actual media. I have about 1500 movies and around 1000 TV shows and my build after deleting my thumbnails folder and recaching the artwork is 3.5 GB just for reference most apps Like Netflix is under 100 Mb.  Just a rough estimate (very rough math is not my strong suit) you have about 10 times the content of my build so over 30 GB realistically You would have to use a PC or use expandable storage just to hold the build as most Android boxes only have around 8 GB of storage some of the better ones have 16 like the Shield. My Laptop loads all my Widgets instantly my Nvidia Shield loads all smartplaylist widgets instantly the skin helper widgets take a few seconds. Just curious what type of setup you are using for TV use. Do you have a dedicated HTPC or something? I'll probably just pop a 64 GB thumb drive to expand the storage of my Shield If I try to replicate your numbers. For those of you wanting to make a Library integrated build as large as Nazims the storage you will need is something you will have to take into consideration.

*Edit just trying to wrap my head around your numbers. Are all the shows and Movies in your library English speaking content? also are you able to pull streams for the addon you are using assuming you are using a premium service on top of the addon for all of that content? My experience with most shows is your able to find streams for shows newer than about a decade old, older for some of the more popular ones. Maybe a lil better for movies but still there is a limitation of what can be found on the web.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
  • 132(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0