• 140(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-12-29, 15:58)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-29, 11:45)georgew21 Wrote: hello, great skin. i would like to change the animation time of change beetween director/genres/actors red circles under plot.

could someone help what changes need to make to code? i have search for a lot hours, but i cant find this.

thanks a lot!!!
This isn't an animation.  It's a list of variable conditions to make the "more details" section appear random. 

You can find the variable in includesbingie.xml by searching for this line

xml:
<variable name="BingieMoreDetails">

Whatever conditions you change here you should also change in the accompanying "BingieMoreDetailsImage" variable which is found directly below the "bingiemoredetails" variable. 

I'm actually in the process of reworking this whole section though, the idea being to make it appear more dynamic and extend the information provided.

Extended genre details to make it appear more as Netflix categories style rather than just the current "genre/genre/genre"  (There's also a sneak-peek on a new critics + count/votes footer I'm working on here)

More info section displaying Rotten Tomatoes critic consensus.

More details section constructing a nice organic looking paragraph with title, Network (if applicable), condensed genre, creator/director followed by any awards.
Regarding this I feel like more info on the plot could be shown what do u think? I guess u could just press info too but I think an extra line would benefit so u could get some more of an idea of the show or movie. It really works well only for the short plots imo like the one that only has 1-2 sentences (Knives Out in your example). Also what is the star beside the IMDB rating for? I feel like there could be icons beside the other two as well for consistency
Here is an imgur link i very very roughly edited the sizes of the ratings of what I think they would be better looking as with 1-2 comments. For the new footer you are designing, in Fargo the FX Studio logo is big enough, but on Knives Out the Lionsgate logo could be bigger personally. Now I understand its probably a universal sizing so im not sure why it looks so small for Lionsgate but i made it bigger on my edit for my liking anyway. But I understand it is probalby unlikely to fix that as its something universal.

Oh also a background colour for the TMDB icon would be nice something like a darker green that their icon officialy uses like here 
https://apkpure.com/tmdb-movies-tv-shows...themoviedb
or here 
https://play-lh.googleusercontent.com/IO...Dqxw2wPBAg

https://imgur.com/a/QOvjfDJ
(2021-01-02, 02:43)HugoL Wrote:
(2021-01-01, 23:37)matke Wrote: @HugoL I noticed a couple of bugs. First, sometimes in the library or addon missing movie run time. When I delete kodi cache, it returns to its place. Secondly when I turn on the UK mpaa will not always show me a circle with a rating it remains the default mpaa, rating pg or some other. I also noticed when I watch a movie and I use tmdb helper, in tmdbh it shows me the progress or that I watched a movie but not in the widget. But that I think is up to the integration of tmdbh into tbm or I am wrong?

1. Not sure what causes this bug. Library bingie view does sometimes miss run times but a restart tends to help. 
2. Regarding UK age cert. icons, in TMDB helper settings, remove the MPAA prefix. Just bare in mind, any title that's already been cached would still not show the UK icons.  You'd need to refresh them individually. 
3. I don't think so.  Probably related to your addon player.

@HugoL
1.This bug is so annoying. Please try to sort it out somehow.
2.That's it. Thank you.
3.Hm. That player has trakt support and syncing. How does the widget work at all? Where does the information that something was viewed come from? If I get information in the tmdb helper that something has been viewed or in progress shouldn't it also appear in the widget I put on the home page? I pulled the widget from tmdb helper. Can you check this by watching something directly via tmdb helper, to see if it appears to you?
(2021-01-02, 12:30)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 02:43)HugoL Wrote:
(2021-01-01, 23:37)matke Wrote: @HugoL I noticed a couple of bugs. First, sometimes in the library or addon missing movie run time. When I delete kodi cache, it returns to its place. Secondly when I turn on the UK mpaa will not always show me a circle with a rating it remains the default mpaa, rating pg or some other. I also noticed when I watch a movie and I use tmdb helper, in tmdbh it shows me the progress or that I watched a movie but not in the widget. But that I think is up to the integration of tmdbh into tbm or I am wrong?

1. Not sure what causes this bug. Library bingie view does sometimes miss run times but a restart tends to help. 
2. Regarding UK age cert. icons, in TMDB helper settings, remove the MPAA prefix. Just bare in mind, any title that's already been cached would still not show the UK icons.  You'd need to refresh them individually. 

@HugoL
2.That's it. Thank you.
3.Hm. That player has trakt support and syncing. How does the widget work at all? Where does the information that something was viewed come from? If I get information in the tmdb helper that something has been viewed or in progress shouldn't it also appear in the widget I put on the home page? I pulled the widget from tmdb helper. Can you check this by watching something directly via tmdb helper, to see if it appears to you?

temporaliy for runtime, if in includebingie.xml file, replace this: <label>$VAR[DurationOrTotalSECount]</label> with this: $INFO[ListItem.Duration(h),,h ]$INFO[ListItem.Duration(m),,m]

you have always the duration for movies in hours and minutes, but you will lose the info about episodes for shows.

i prefer this solution, until we have a pernanet solution.
(2021-01-02, 13:46)georgew21 Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 12:30)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 02:43)HugoL Wrote: 1. Not sure what causes this bug. Library bingie view does sometimes miss run times but a restart tends to help. 

@HugoL
2.That's it. Thank you.

temporaliy for runtime, if in includebingie.xml file, replace this: <label>$VAR[DurationOrTotalSECount]</label> with this: $INFO[ListItem.Duration(h),,h ]$INFO[ListItem.Duration(m),,m]

you have always the duration for movies in hours and minutes, but you will lose the info about episodes for shows.

i prefer this solution, until we have a pernanet solution.

i wanted to tell to replace with this: <label>$INFO[ListItem.Duration(h),,h ]$INFO[ListItem.Duration(m),,m]</label>
Is there anyway to download directly onto Shield TV or repo link? I'm unable to download the mod link via Android TV browser.
(2021-01-02, 20:12)gurusev Wrote: Is there anyway to download directly onto Shield TV or repo link? I'm unable to download the mod link via Android TV browser.

I use a usb stick, everything else is not worth the hustle for me but there is a Kodi add-on where you can enter the url.
Look for Kodzi Kodi Addon
double
(2021-01-02, 09:26)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-29, 15:58)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-29, 11:45)georgew21 Wrote: hello, great skin. i would like to change the animation time of change beetween director/genres/actors red circles under plot.

could someone help what changes need to make to code? i have search for a lot hours, but i cant find this.

thanks a lot!!!
This isn't an animation.  It's a list of variable conditions to make the "more details" section appear random. 

You can find the variable in includesbingie.xml by searching for this line

xml:
<variable name="BingieMoreDetails">

Whatever conditions you change here you should also change in the accompanying "BingieMoreDetailsImage" variable which is found directly below the "bingiemoredetails" variable. 

I'm actually in the process of reworking this whole section though, the idea being to make it appear more dynamic and extend the information provided.

Extended genre details to make it appear more as Netflix categories style rather than just the current "genre/genre/genre"  (There's also a sneak-peek on a new critics + count/votes footer I'm working on here)

More info section displaying Rotten Tomatoes critic consensus.

More details section constructing a nice organic looking paragraph with title, Network (if applicable), condensed genre, creator/director followed by any awards.
Regarding this I feel like more info on the plot could be shown what do u think? I guess u could just press info too but I think an extra line would benefit so u could get some more of an idea of the show or movie. It really works well only for the short plots imo like the one that only has 1-2 sentences (Knives Out in your example). Also what is the star beside the IMDB rating for? I feel like there could be icons beside the other two as well for consistency
Take a browse through bingie library views plots which have three lines. If you like it and want it for home screen too then you can edit the following:

Includeshomebingie.xml

Search for <control type="textbox" id="90009">

Edit the <height> tag of this textbox from "auto" to 120.

I don't like looking at a big block of text but then again, I also don't like that plot outlines are still too long to fit the 2 lines in many cases, especially for TV shows but the current solution is most Netflix like and avoids the block of text that you will never see on Netflix which are typically 2 to 2.5 lines in length.

To answer your other question, the star is just IMDB's rating styling which I've emulated for that particular footer.
(2021-01-02, 23:09)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 20:12)gurusev Wrote: Is there anyway to download directly onto Shield TV or repo link? I'm unable to download the mod link via Android TV browser.

I use a usb stick, everything else is not worth the hustle for me but there is a Kodi add-on where you can enter the url.

Thanks for the reply. So just to confirm to, you've loaded the official skin through the official repo, downloaded the mod zip onto USB, attached to the device and then 'install from zip' the mod and applied the skin?
(2021-01-03, 04:06)gurusev Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 23:09)neurosis13 Wrote:

Thanks for the reply. So just to confirm to, you've loaded the official skin through the official repo, downloaded the mod zip onto USB, attached to the device and then 'install from zip' the mod and applied the skin?

I had success just using the Downloader app on my firestick.

With the downloader browser, I just searched Titan bingie mod, found this thread and clicked the link from the first page and it downloaded the zip just fine.
(2021-01-03, 14:57)HugoL Wrote:
(2021-01-03, 04:06)gurusev Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 23:09)neurosis13 Wrote: I use a usb stick, everything else is not worth the hustle for me but there is a Kodi add-on where you can enter the url.

With the downloader browser, I just searched Titan bingie mod, found this thread and clicked the link from the first page and it downloaded the zip just fine.

What version fire stick are you using. Binge and it's mod is a fairly heavy skin. I'm curious how well it will perform on a fire stick it runs well on an Nvidia Shield with 3 Gb or ram it works ok but not as snappy on my Mi boxes and Dynalink boxes with 2 Gb or ram. I know the fire sticks only have 1.5 Gb of ram no one has ever commented on using the skin on one before keep us posted on how well it preforms on it if you don't mind.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-01-03, 17:20)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-01-03, 14:57)HugoL Wrote:
(2021-01-03, 04:06)gurusev Wrote: Thanks for the reply. So just to confirm to, you've loaded the official skin through the official repo, downloaded the mod zip onto USB, attached to the device and then 'install from zip' the mod and applied the skin?

What version fire stick are you using. Binge and it's mod is a fairly heavy skin. I'm curious how well it will perform on a fire stick it runs well on an Nvidia Shield with 3 Gb or ram it works ok but not as snappy on my Mi boxes and Dynalink boxes with 2 Gb or ram. I know the fire sticks only have 1.5 Gb of ram no one has ever commented on using the skin on one before keep us posted on how well it preforms on it if you don't mind.

I put it on a firestick 4K. It doesn’t look as crisp as PC (connected to the same TV). It’s really sluggish compared to PC too.
(2021-01-03, 18:43)HugoL Wrote:
(2021-01-03, 17:20)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-01-03, 14:57)HugoL Wrote: I had success just using the Downloader app on my firestick.

I put it on a firestick 4K. It doesn’t look as crisp as PC (connected to the same TV). It’s really sluggish compared to PC too.

That's what I figured smoothe as butter on the shield the only place I notice a lag on the Mi boxes is when scrolling through widgets it's only a very slight delay but just enough to poke at my OCD. Just for testing purposes I put the OG Bingie on a 1Gb MXQ pro box and it was unusable it would either freeze or just kick me out of Kodi altogether lol.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-12-29, 18:00)THX-1138 Wrote: Maybe you all overread my last post..?

Is there any way to get the options for the music OSD back?
I would like to start in full screen mode and get rid of the fallback background.

Any idead, anyone?
Thanks for your great support 💩
Switching to Amber now...
  • 140(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0