• 142(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
@AchillesPunks @HugoL
This picture that is missing, which picture is from fanart.tv or kodi? I'm using one addon so I'm interested because it doesn't show this image, so I'd like try to fix it. Thanks in advance.
(2021-01-08, 18:18)matke Wrote: @AchillesPunks @HugoL
This picture that is missing, which picture is from fanart.tv or kodi? I'm using one addon so I'm interested because it doesn't show this image, so I'd like try to fix it. Thanks in advance.

Use artwork beef and download the season landscape artwork
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-08, 16:21)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-08, 12:38)AchillesPunks Wrote: Some new Icons for the new footer not as polished as HugoL

ImageImage

So we can expect an update soon? Big Grin
No but I can send you the XMLs to have the icons
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-08, 19:30)AchillesPunks Wrote:

@AchillesPunks I'm not sure the artwork beef will work with addons. I've tried it before. For example tmdb helper downloads its fanarts and as far as I know artwork beef can't download its fanarts and use them in tmdb helper.
(2021-01-08, 21:05)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-08, 19:30)AchillesPunks Wrote:

@AchillesPunks I'm not sure the artwork beef will work with addons. I've tried it before. For example tmdb helper downloads its fanarts and as far as I know artwork beef can't download its fanarts and use them in tmdb helper.
Try tinymedia manager
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-08, 21:21)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-08, 19:30)AchillesPunks Wrote: Use artwork beef and download the season landscape artwork

Try tinymedia manager

@AchillesPunks I'm sorry I didn't mention that I use it on the android box. The developer of that addon asked me to tell him which image skin is pulling from fanart.tv to insert into the code. Addon pulls all other fanarts except this one.
(2021-01-08, 21:38)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-08, 21:21)AchillesPunks Wrote:
Try tinymedia manager

@AchillesPunks I'm sorry I didn't mention that I use it on the android box. The developer of that addon asked me to tell him which image skin is pulling from fanart.tv to insert into the code. Addon pulls all other fanarts except this one.

most likely its addon dependant, edit yea it is addon dependant as I have just checked with two different addons one did not have the landscape and the other did. While we are not allowed to name addons the one in question just got a huge update so a quick search will tell u which one. I do believe TMDB Helper (an official addon in kodi repos) supports this too. Also enable skin helper artwork lookup for addons too
(2021-01-08, 23:20)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-08, 21:38)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-08, 21:21)AchillesPunks Wrote: Try tinymedia manager

most likely its addon dependant, edit yea it is addon dependant as I have just checked with two different addons one did not have the landscape and the other did. While we are not allowed to name addons the one in question just got a huge update so a quick search will tell u which one. I do believe TMDB Helper (an official addon in kodi repos) supports this too. Also enable skin helper artwork lookup for addons too

Skin helper is already enabled. Tmdb helper does not have this problem, it shows the image here. I explained all that to the developer of this other addon. He told me, I quote: "Each skin has own login on selecting arts. If you find any information, which one is missed - you can write about it." So I asked the guys here if they happen to know to tell me this information.
Having a weird issue on Kodi 18.9 on an Nvidia Shield. The Rotten Tomatoes rating is cramped down to a single digit followed by ... (i.e. 8...) regardless of how many or few other ratings providers I have enabled.

Been searching cramped / squashed and can't seem to turn anything up. Any ideas what the issue might be?
(2021-01-08, 12:38)AchillesPunks Wrote: Some new Icons for the new footer not as polished as HugoL

ImageImage

Looks great. Please share the xml. Thanks
(2021-01-09, 22:01)Slipx Wrote:

ImageImage

Looks great. Please share the xml. Thanks
Sorry I will post it on here in a little bit
Titan Bingie Mod
I have also created some clearlogos for Netfilx Series and Films. I will add them to a download later. Examples below.

ImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-10, 09:40)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have also created some clearlogos for Netfilx Series and Films. I will add them to a download later. Examples below.

ImageImageImageImage

Ive actually made some too in Photoshop but they are probably not as clean and good as yours, since a lot of clearlogos are missing from fanart.tv I can post mine too but yours are obviously much better!
(2021-01-10, 15:33)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-10, 09:40)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have also created some clearlogos for Netfilx Series and Films. I will add them to a download later. Examples below.

ImageImageImageImage

Ive actually made some too in Photoshop but they are probably not as clean and good as yours, since a lot of clearlogos are missing from fanart.tv I can post mine too but yours are obviously much better!
I will post mine on Tuesday or Wednesday
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi I got a few questions with an imgur link again! Hope everyones doing well.

1- Hugo, you or Acchiles told me that you could not get TMDB, TVDB and IMDB ratings all together as TVDB scraper only scrapes for Tvdb and IMDb, or was it something about the skin helper service? Anyways ive started to make custom NFOs and i noticed i have an option to add TVDB, TMDB and IMDB ratings altogether. If I do this am I correct to assume Kodi/Titan Bingie Mod will read these and display them? Granted I think this one is probably gonna be moot anyway bc u guys are working on TMDBHelper integration.

2- I linked images to the problem I get where sometimes shows that I have long finished suddenly appear back in my continue watching, and it has the "watched" symbol on them so Kodi/TBM seems to recognize these episodes have been watched. I think this also relates to my problem of when the wrong episode (one ahead) is sometimes shown in the continue watching widget. 

I get the latter problem more often the watched episodes showing up rarely happens and when it does I just go into my library and mark the show as unwatched then watched again and wait for it to refresh. Since Kodi seems to know that the episodes in the first problem are watched (shows the symbol) and also knows the correct episode im on in the latter (by going into more episodes it shows the right episodes), is there a way TBM or a Kodi command can force refresh the widgets and re-read watched statuses or something?

3- In Bingie Episodes view can u guys consider making the text cut off for season titles longer? there is a lot of unused space as in the image below where the titles Book One: Water and Book Three: Fire are cut off when the space can be used. I feel it could be made much longer, or is there a parameter I could edit myself?

https://imgur.com/a/CQ9GBZb
  • 142(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0