• 146(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-01-15, 22:40)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-15, 22:08)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-15, 22:07)mathu204 Wrote: Im gonna try to give it a shot later today, what can i open that file with? and does it have links to the images? I know how to use photoshop decently so id like to just make pngs and import them basically
You need to download Kodi texture tool.

Alright thank you, I got a question for anyone here that uses TMDBHelper for Library Integration. If you have any shows that are currently airing, when new episodes come out do you manually refresh details for each show when they come out? Is there a way to automate this so when the next episode comes out instead of being blank with just the episode number and no plot, when it gets added to library, the details would refresh

Add TV Shows in Trakt using lists and also add that same list in collection , now when you refresh Trakt Addon then trakt automtaically fetch new episodes ,
Unfortunatly alone TV Show Lists wont update episodes on auto basis unless we also add them in collection.
(2021-01-15, 22:08)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-15, 22:07)mathu204 Wrote: Im gonna try to give it a shot later today, what can i open that file with? and does it have links to the images? I know how to use photoshop decently so id like to just make pngs and import them basically
You need to download Kodi texture tool.

Alright thank you, I got a question for anyone here that uses TMDBHelper for Library Integration. If you have any shows that are currently airing, when new episodes come out do you manually refresh details for each show when they come out? Is there a way to automate this so when the next episode comes out instead of being blank with just the episode number and no plot, when it gets added to library, the details would refresh
Do you ever use paint3D? You can make icon's fast with it.
ImageImage
ImageImage
These are icon's we use in the skin or I use
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-15, 23:22)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-01-15, 22:08)AchillesPunks Wrote: You need to download Kodi texture tool.

Add TV Shows in Trakt using lists and also add that same list in collection , now when you refresh Trakt Addon then trakt automtaically fetch new episodes ,
Unfortunatly alone TV Show Lists wont update episodes on auto basis unless we also add them in collection.
See so I can get the episodes to be added right, but when the episode INFO comes out, it wont update unless i press refresh details. It gets added as just Ex: Wandavision 1x02, but after today when I go on TMDB Helper it says 1x02 - (Title) - (Plot), so I want the plot to update when it comes out as well without pressing refresh, or atleast not having to do it for every single show.
(2021-01-16, 01:22)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-15, 22:08)AchillesPunks Wrote: You need to download Kodi texture tool.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Is there a basic size I should adhere to? like ex 500x500 bc I use photoshop for digital art already so I can probably try to make some cleaner stuff
(2021-01-16, 05:56)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-16, 01:22)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-15, 22:40)mathu204 Wrote: Alright thank you, I got a question for anyone here that uses TMDBHelper for Library Integration. If you have any shows that are currently airing, when new episodes come out do you manually refresh details for each show when they come out? Is there a way to automate this so when the next episode comes out instead of being blank with just the episode number and no plot, when it gets added to library, the details would refresh
ImageImage
ImageImage
Is there a basic size I should adhere to? like ex 500x500 bc I use photoshop for digital art already so I can probably try to make some cleaner stuff
150x150 or 500x500. Just extract the xbt and you will get an idea of the image sizes.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-16, 05:55)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-15, 23:22)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-01-15, 22:40)mathu204 Wrote: Alright thank you, I got a question for anyone here that uses TMDBHelper for Library Integration. If you have any shows that are currently airing, when new episodes come out do you manually refresh details for each show when they come out? Is there a way to automate this so when the next episode comes out instead of being blank with just the episode number and no plot, when it gets added to library, the details would refresh

See so I can get the episodes to be added right, but when the episode INFO comes out, it wont update unless i press refresh details. It gets added as just Ex: Wandavision 1x02, but after today when I go on TMDB Helper it says 1x02 - (Title) - (Plot), so I want the plot to update when it comes out as well without pressing refresh, or atleast not having to do it for every single show.

Set Auto Scrobbled Trakt , Scan Library using UMS , scan artwork beef on STARTUP Kodi , will take 5 Mint for once each day .
@mathu204 : i think you said earlier your library is build through Zen , mine too , thats why when i click any movie for result links it always open in zen but i wanted to use peren as default addon for results how can i set peren as default addon ?
(2021-01-16, 18:31)nazim12 Wrote: @mathu204 : i think you said earlier your library is build through Zen , mine too , thats why when i click any movie for result links it always open in zen but i wanted to use peren as default addon for results how can i set peren as default addon ?

No mine is built through tmdbhelper, with that as the default however if u don’t want to recreate your library through TMDBHelper. Download tmdb helper, and download the tmdb context menu (I’m not sure if u can download the context menu alone or not so just download TMDBHelper as well) and then use the context menu - tmdb options - select player.

I do personally reccomend tho that you rebuild your library around TMDBHelper when u feel like it.
(2021-01-16, 12:21)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-01-16, 05:55)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-15, 23:22)nazim12 Wrote: Add TV Shows in Trakt using lists and also add that same list in collection , now when you refresh Trakt Addon then trakt automtaically fetch new episodes ,

Set Auto Scrobbled Trakt , Scan Library using UMS , scan artwork beef on STARTUP Kodi , will take 5 Mint for once each day .

There is no UMS for tv shows?? And I may be able to get the artwork for the episode but the plot is still missing which still bugs me. But thank u for the artwork beef top I will use that. Also scanning my library takes a long time not sure why I have less stuff than u too but when I build my new pc hopefully it will be better.
(2021-01-16, 22:11)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-16, 18:31)nazim12 Wrote: @mathu204 : i think you said earlier your library is build through Zen , mine too , thats why when i click any movie for result links it always open in zen but i wanted to use peren as default addon for results how can i set peren as default addon ?

No mine is built through tmdbhelper, with that as the default however if u don’t want to recreate your library through TMDBHelper. Download tmdb helper, and download the tmdb context menu (I’m not sure if u can download the context menu alone or not so just download TMDBHelper as well) and then use the context menu - tmdb options - select player.

I do personally reccomend tho that you rebuild your library around TMDBHelper when u feel like it.

How this tmdb context menu worked with peren ? Are we bound to long press or just single click for results?
(2021-01-16, 22:12)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-16, 05:55)mathu204 Wrote: See so I can get the episodes to be added right, but when the episode INFO comes out, it wont update unless i press refresh details. It gets added as just Ex: Wandavision 1x02, but after today when I go on TMDB Helper it says 1x02 - (Title) - (Plot), so I want the plot to update when it comes out as well without pressing refresh, or atleast not having to do it for every single show.

There is no UMS for tv shows?? And I may be able to get the artwork for the episode but the plot is still missing which still bugs me. But thank u for the artwork beef top I will use that. Also scanning my library takes a long time not sure why I have less stuff than u too but when I build my new pc hopefully it will be better.

Tmdb scrapper for tv shows work fine with library scanning and will try to find full details of newely episodes .
(2021-01-16, 05:55)mathu204 Wrote: See so I can get the episodes to be added right, but when the episode INFO comes out, it wont update unless i press refresh details. It gets added as just Ex: Wandavision 1x02, but after today when I go on TMDB Helper it says 1x02 - (Title) - (Plot), so I want the plot to update when it comes out as well without pressing refresh, or atleast not having to do it for every single show.

is your library local or streams like nazim? I have 7 thousand movies and tv shows, and I don't use streams. I have 50 thousand Gigs or 50 terabyte HDDs. It does take a long time to scan movies. If you stream you don't own the movies
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-16, 22:35)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-16, 12:21)nazim12 Wrote: Set Auto Scrobbled Trakt , Scan Library using UMS , scan artwork beef on STARTUP Kodi , will take 5 Mint for once each day .

is your library local or streams like nazim? I have 7 thousand movies and tv shows, and I don't use streams. I have 50 thousand Gigs or 50 terabyte HDDs. It does take a long time to scan movies. If you stream you don't own the movies

I stream, the only physical media I have is my dragon ball, z, gt collection. But I’ve made up my library of .strm files from TMDBHelper
(2021-01-16, 22:34)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-01-16, 12:21)nazim12 Wrote: Set Auto Scrobbled Trakt , Scan Library using UMS , scan artwork beef on STARTUP Kodi , will take 5 Mint for once each day .

Tmdb scrapper for tv shows work fine with library scanning and will try to find full details of newely episodes .
I already sent you the xmls to the email you first sent me.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-16, 22:42)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-16, 22:35)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-16, 22:12)mathu204 Wrote: There is no UMS for tv shows?? And I may be able to get the artwork for the episode but the plot is still missing which still bugs me. But thank u for the artwork beef top I will use that. Also scanning my library takes a long time not sure why I have less stuff than u too but when I build my new pc hopefully it will be better.

I stream, the only physical media I have is my dragon ball, z, gt collection. But I’ve made up my library of .strm files from TMDBHelper
You should build a library of local media. It makes the skin faster.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0