• 151(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
hello @AchillesPunks

do you think you're ready for kodi 19?
Wink 
(2021-01-22, 08:27)Drakens Wrote: hello @AchillesPunks

I was just about to ask the same 😂

The skin is but not skin helper service. There is another member I talked to yesterday that said he is working on that part.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-22, 11:20)minisergium Wrote:

I was just about to ask the same 😂
The skin is but not skin helper service. There is another member I talked to yesterday that said he is working on that part.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-11, 18:54)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-01-10, 09:40)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have also created some clearlogos for Netfilx Series and Films. I will add them to a download later. Examples below.

ImageImageImageImage

With these clearlogos are they entire clearlogos or just the N series header? I like the idea.
Sorry I didn't see your post. We'll the cobra kai in the picture I used pain3d and combined two clearlogos. The majority of them are adding the N series, and Nfilm. There's a couple I have created but I'm not as good as @HugoL with paint3d. I had a friend at work that does graphics design show me a few things.

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-22, 14:11)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-11, 18:54)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-01-10, 09:40)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have also created some clearlogos for Netfilx Series and Films. I will add them to a download later. Examples below.

ImageImageImageImage

With these clearlogos are they entire clearlogos or just the N series header? I like the idea.
Sorry I didn't see your post. We'll the cobra kai in the picture I used pain3d and combined two clearlogos. The majority of them are adding the N series, and Nfilm. There's a couple I have created but I'm not as good as @HugoL with paint3d. I had a friend at work that does graphics design show me a few things.

ImageImage

this would be great if it were an icon and detected if it is a TV show or movies like the imb 250 icon. I think it could be done, so we wouldn't have to put the clear buttons one by one.
(2021-01-22, 14:40)Jooode Wrote:
(2021-01-22, 14:11)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-11, 18:54)cscott1 Wrote: With these clearlogos are they entire clearlogos or just the N series header? I like the idea.

ImageImage

this would be great if it were an icon and detected if it is a TV show or movies like the imb 250 icon. I think it could be done, so we wouldn't have to put the clear buttons one by one.
I'm sure it could be done with time put into it. I personally don't have time right now, and @HugoL is taking care of life right now as well. I personally kind of like adding them to the clearlogos it's kind of relaxing for me.
Titan Bingie Mod
Small changes have been uploaded to the Github,

1. Changed spotlight from 3 lines of text back to 2 lines to match Netflix, and Sub label defaults to colored.
2. Option to show remaining MOVIE percentage. See setting below.
3. Added option to show plot info on pause. See setting below.
4. Added some new Icons to HugoL new footer. "Colored Icons Only"
5. Added some new playlist and updated them as well.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi...

Does anybody know if this skin will be ported to Kodi 19.0 ?

Thanks...
@AchillesPunks hope all is well and thanks for support of the beautiful skin, recently, emby for Kodi (e4k) has gone through a lot of improvement and the name changed to the addon has cause Titan Bingie skin not to recognized e4k addon.

Please let me know if you wish me to test after you have had the opportunity to add to changes to your skin.

Thanks

Emby4Kod Repo link

http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbm...-next-gen/

E4K group discussion link
https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...0-preview/
(2021-01-23, 02:33)t123thomas Wrote: @AchillesPunks hope all is well and thanks for support of the beautiful skin, recently, emby for Kodi (e4k) has gone through a lot of improvement and the name changed to the addon has cause Titan Bingie skin not to recognized e4k addon.

Please let me know if you wish me to test after you have had the opportunity to add to changes to your skin.

Thanks

Emby4Kod Repo link

http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbm...-next-gen/

E4K group discussion link
https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...0-preview/
Thanks I'll look into this. I wasn't aware of this change.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-23, 02:24)lynxstrike Wrote: Hi...

Thanks...
We are currently working on this. The skin supports Kodi 19 but skin helper does not. I am currently talking with someone about getting it to work.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-23, 02:38)AchillesPunks Wrote:

Thanks...
We are currently working on this. The skin supports Kodi 19 but skin helper does not. I am currently talking with someone about getting it to work.

Sorry to bother by asking have u asked if they can port the next episodes fix into this? And for the 18 version too, thanks.
(2021-01-23, 03:59)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-23, 02:38)AchillesPunks Wrote:

Thanks...

Sorry to bother by asking have u asked if they can port the next episodes fix into this? And for the 18 version too, thanks.
I will ask them but they are offline right now.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-23, 01:48)AchillesPunks Wrote: Small changes have been uploaded to the Github,

1. Changed spotlight from 3 lines of text back to 2 lines to match Netflix, and Sub label defaults to colored.
2. Option to show remaining MOVIE percentage. See setting below.
3. Added option to show plot info on pause. See setting below.
4. Added some new Icons to HugoL new footer. "Colored Icons Only"
5. Added some new playlist and updated them as well.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 151(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0