• 153(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-01-23, 23:51)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-23, 10:41)matke Wrote: @AchillesPunks Small visual bug in new update. Tvdb icon is not well positioned. It went a little higher and is not aligned with raiting.
The issue should be fixed. I am unable to get ratings or studio logos for any TV right now. I did adjust the image so I think it should work. Redownload from the Gitbub

I think it's ok now.
If I may ask you just one more thing. I already mentioned this bug so if you can fix it. All you have to do is align the letters with the loading spin icon in the top right corner. Top right corner on image.
(2021-01-24, 00:17)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-23, 23:51)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-23, 10:41)matke Wrote: @AchillesPunks Small visual bug in new update. Tvdb icon is not well positioned. It went a little higher and is not aligned with raiting.
The issue should be fixed. I am unable to get ratings or studio logos for any TV right now. I did adjust the image so I think it should work. Redownload from the Gitbub

I think it's ok now.
If I may ask you just one more thing. I already mentioned this bug so if you can fix it. All you have to do is align the letters with the loading spin icon in the top right corner. Top right corner on image.
Are you using touch support? Why is there a load spinner at the top right? What platform are you using.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-24, 00:19)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 00:17)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-23, 23:51)AchillesPunks Wrote: The issue should be fixed. I am unable to get ratings or studio logos for any TV right now. I did adjust the image so I think it should work. Redownload from the Gitbub

I think it's ok now.
Are you using touch support? Why is there a load spinner at the top right? What platform are you using.

No. When loading pvr chanels, or when loading addons... Android tv box.
(2021-01-24, 00:25)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 00:19)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 00:17)matke Wrote: I think it's ok now.

I can not test that for you. I have no PVR and use PC only so I do not have a busy spinner at the top right.
Loading anything for me is directly in the center of the screen
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-24, 00:29)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 00:25)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 00:19)AchillesPunks Wrote: Are you using touch support? Why is there a load spinner at the top right? What platform are you using.

I can not test that for you. I have no PVR and use PC only so I do not have a busy spinner at the top right.

Pity. Can you tell me which xml is in charge of this, to try fix it myself.
(2021-01-24, 00:36)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 00:29)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 00:25)matke Wrote: No. When loading pvr chanels, or when loading addons... Android tv box.

Pity. Can you tell me which xml is in charge of this, to try fix it myself.
Maybe inside the includesbingie.xml. not sure but I would definitely check in that xml.
Titan Bingie Mod
I re-uploaded HugoL footer icons back to the Github. I will upload mine later with another option. I don't want to remove the icons he added.
Titan Bingie Mod
@AchillesPunks I noticed something else. Plot info text with two lines is not equally centered for movies and tv shows. In the movies it stands centered and in tv shows it goes a little higher.
(2021-01-24, 01:20)matke Wrote: @AchillesPunks I noticed something else. Plot info text with two lines is not equally centered for movies and tv shows. In the movies it stands centered and in tv shows it goes a little higher.
That has to do with the clearlogo pushing the plot up or down.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-24, 01:25)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 01:20)matke Wrote: @AchillesPunks I noticed something else. Plot info text with two lines is not equally centered for movies and tv shows. In the movies it stands centered and in tv shows it goes a little higher.

I don't think it's up to the clearlogo. That wasn’t there when were three lines of text. I took screenshots for you to see what I'm talking about.
Movies Image
Tv Shows Image
(2021-01-24, 01:51)matke Wrote:

I don't think it's up to the clearlogo. That wasn’t there when were three lines of text. I took screenshots for you to see what I'm talking about.
Movies Image
Tv Shows Image
I didn't switch the widget plot text. I only change the spotlight text. Also looking at the image the clearlogo are both different sizes and the adjustment the text position.

I don't have any idea how that's even possible with the text plot like that. I'll have to look in a little while. Maybe there is a plot text for movies and a plot text for TV shows. I think it's all combined though. I haven't really looked at the plot stuff in a long time. HugoL may have added 2 sections when he was making adjustments but I'm not sure.
Titan Bingie Mod

Movies Image
Tv Shows Image
I still can't figure out why I lost all my ratings for TV show and studio logos.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-24, 01:55)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 01:25)AchillesPunks Wrote: That has to do with the clearlogo pushing the plot up or down.

Movies Image
Tv Shows Image
I didn't switch the widget plot text. I only change the spotlight text. Also looking at the image the clearlogo are both different sizes and the adjustment the text position.

How it changed on the widgets then? It seems to you that the size is different for claerlogo, the same sizes are just different designs. The line where the mpaa is, year, movie duration is not moved but only plot text in this case.
(2021-01-24, 02:00)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 01:25)AchillesPunks Wrote: That has to do with the clearlogo pushing the plot up or down.

Movies Image
Tv Shows Image
I still can't figure out why I lost all my ratings for TV show and studio logos.

Maybe it's up to the skin helper?
(2021-01-24, 02:10)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 01:55)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 01:51)matke Wrote: I don't think it's up to the clearlogo. That wasn’t there when were three lines of text. I took screenshots for you to see what I'm talking about.
Movies Image
Tv Shows Image

How it changed on the widgets then? It seems to you that the size is different for claerlogo, the same sizes are just different designs. The line where the mpaa is, year, movie duration is not moved but only plot text in this case.
I figured out what the issue is. So if you us the new movie percentage on continue watching then it for some reason adds a space in for every move. If you disable that setting then it fixes the issue. I don't know how to fix it right now. I guess it's going to be if you use the movie percentage then it will be like that for now.
I won't try and fix that until next week. I start my work week tomorrow and will have no time. I don't want to spend the rest of my day trying to figure out the issue. While I was typing this I just figured out the issue and it would have to take a lot of editing. Continue watching for TV show has no plot text while the movies do. That is in two different xml files and would require a lot for the move section
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 153(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0