• 160(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-02-15, 03:33)javcarbe Wrote: Is is possible to filter the TV show and movies for user? I have nas with sql server ?

Create playlists and add them to the menus.
Fresh Installed , How to display Clear Logo without Artwork Beef scan ? Although Clear Logos are placed in Movies Folders, How does skin load it without artwork beef.
(2021-02-15, 19:30)nazim12 Wrote: Fresh Installed , How to display Clear Logo without Artwork Beef scan ? Although Clear Logos are placed in Movies Folders, How does skin load it without artwork beef.

This is kind a pet peeve of mine with the skin you have to switch to estuary to do it. after switching to estuary then go to the info screen and then change artwork you will have to do it it one show at a time.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-02-15, 20:28)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-02-15, 19:30)nazim12 Wrote: Fresh Installed , How to display Clear Logo without Artwork Beef scan ? Although Clear Logos are placed in Movies Folders, How does skin load it without artwork beef.

This is kind a pet peeve of mine with the skin you have to switch to estuary to do it. after switching to estuary then go to the info screen and then change artwork you will have to do it it one show at a time.

My library have 12000 movies so I think 36000 clicks ?
OK , I go to movie info there is choose art , clicked on it select the clear logos ? doesn't worked 

EDIT : Ok I found it and selected clear logo but it is insane for me to select one by one , any other alternative ?
(2021-02-15, 21:46)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-02-15, 20:28)cscott1 Wrote:

OK , I go to movie info there is choose art , clicked on it select the clear logos ? doesn't worked 

EDIT : Ok I found it and selected clear logo but it is insane for me to select one by one , any other alternative ?
I have heard people use tiny media manager to edit artworks and other things but I have never used it myself https://www.tinymediamanager.org/
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-02-16, 13:36)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-02-15, 21:46)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-02-15, 20:28)cscott1 Wrote: This is kind a pet peeve of mine with the skin you have to switch to estuary to do it. after switching to estuary then go to the info screen and then change artwork you will have to do it it one show at a time.

I have heard people use tiny media manager to edit artworks and other things but I have never used it myself https://www.tinymediamanager.org/
I have all kind of artwork , ratings updated in .nfo using Media Companion but to enable or switch on Clear Logos in SKIN it need to use Artwork beef to scan so that skin will populate all kind of artworks , And I am on matrix where Artwork beef may not work very soon . So how skin will load it without artwork beef scan ? Tinymanager can only be use for artwork to download which i have already got.
(2021-02-16, 14:35)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-02-15, 21:46)nazim12 Wrote: My library have 12000 movies so I think 36000 clicks ?

I have all kind of artwork , ratings updated in .nfo using Media Companion but to enable or switch on Clear Logos in SKIN it need to use Artwork beef to scan so that skin will populate all kind of artworks , And I am on matrix where Artwork beef may not work very soon . So how skin will load it without artwork beef scan ? Tinymanager can only be use for artwork to download which i have already got.
Artwork beef gets regular updates, I would be surprised if the developer doesnt have a plan going forward but I haven't visited his thread to check honestly.

edit*** https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=360078
(2021-02-15, 21:46)nazim12 Wrote: My library have 12000 movies so I think 36000 clicks ?

You also have the option to load ALL YOUR ARTWORK via "advancedsettings" file.
With advancedsettings you load all your artwork when you scan your library so you will no longer need an addon to do it separately.
All info necessary to set it up here.
(2021-02-16, 16:52)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 13:36)cscott1 Wrote: I have heard people use tiny media manager to edit artworks and other things but I have never used it myself https://www.tinymediamanager.org/

With advancedsettings you load all your artwork when you scan your library so you will no longer need an addon to do it separately.
It need a lot of study , anything directly will appreciated .
(2021-02-16, 19:01)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 16:52)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 14:35)nazim12 Wrote: I have all kind of artwork , ratings updated in .nfo using Media Companion but to enable or switch on Clear Logos in SKIN it need to use Artwork beef to scan so that skin will populate all kind of artworks , And I am on matrix where Artwork beef may not work very soon . So how skin will load it without artwork beef scan ? Tinymanager can only be use for artwork to download which i have already got.

File. Just copy, paste and save it with .xml estension. (You will need something like notepad++ to do it).
Put it in this location:
C:\Users\YOUR_NAME_HERE\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata
Refresh the show/movie you like to load artwork.
(2021-02-16, 21:01)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 19:01)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 16:52)lynxstrike Wrote: You also have the option to load ALL YOUR ARTWORK via "advancedsettings" file.

File. Just copy, paste and save it with .xml estension. (You will need something like notepad++ to do it).
Put it in this location:
Thanks  alot it worked 90% , some Clear Logos still missing.
(2021-02-17, 22:56)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 21:01)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 19:01)nazim12 Wrote: It need a lot of study , anything directly will appreciated .

Put it in this location:
Thanks  alot it worked 90% , some Clear Logos still missing.

It has to work 100%.
It may be you have clutter in you thumbs and/or library. (Also, be sure to have the exact same names as in the advancedsettings file).
If everything is compliant and it still does not work, then I recommend a fresh library: erase thumbs and libraries and re-scan all your media.

I hope this resolves your issues...
Guy's I'm still busy taking care of things, and can't help with anything right now. I just got electricity back after 3 days without. Love Texas weather.

I'm still working on getting the skin to work with skin helper service.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-02-18, 07:32)AchillesPunks Wrote: Guy's I'm still busy taking care of things, and can't help with anything right now. I just got electricity back after 3 days without. Love Texas weather.
Oh wow I read it on the news, so sorry you had to go through that! Can't even imagine what that would be like..
Many times when i want continue or start a new movie or show the spinning show and the movie/show never continue i have to search the movie to get it play or if is show go the other episodes and choose the episode i want continue... Any idea how can I fix this issue is NAS with all the movies and shows sharing smb.
Thanks,
  • 160(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0