• 161(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-02-18, 07:32)AchillesPunks Wrote: Guy's I'm still busy taking care of things, and can't help with anything right now. I just got electricity back after 3 days without. Love Texas weather.

I'm still working on getting the skin to work with skin helper service.

I'm glad to hear things are getting better. My best wishes to you and all people affected. :)
Thanks for looking to port this skin to Matrix with all the hard work it entitles.
(2021-02-17, 23:17)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-02-17, 22:56)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 21:01)lynxstrike Wrote: File. Just copy, paste and save it with .xml estension. (You will need something like notepad++ to do it).
Put it in this location:
C:\Users\YOUR_NAME_HERE\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata
Refresh the show/movie you like to load artwork.
Thanks  alot it worked 90% , some Clear Logos still missing.

It has to work 100%.
It may be you have clutter in you thumbs and/or library. (Also, be sure to have the exact same names as in the advancedsettings file).
If everything is compliant and it still does not work, then I recommend a fresh library: erase thumbs and libraries and re-scan all your media.

I hope this resolves your issues...
Can I have two advancesettings.xml because I need to increase buffer size using advancesettings.xml 

(2021-02-18, 19:00)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-02-17, 22:56)nazim12 Wrote: Thanks  alot it worked 90% , some Clear Logos still missing.

It has to work 100%.
It may be you have clutter in you thumbs and/or library. (Also, be sure to have the exact same names as in the advancedsettings file).
If everything is compliant and it still does not work, then I recommend a fresh library: erase thumbs and libraries and re-scan all your media.

Can I have two advancesettings.xml because I need to increase buffer size using advancesettings.xml 

No, you can't. Only one instance is allowed. Just insert the instructions at the end of the file, after <alwaysontop>yes</alwaysontop>
Like follows:
<alwaysontop>yes</alwaysontop>
<cache>
</cache>
(2021-02-18, 19:12)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-02-17, 23:17)lynxstrike Wrote: It has to work 100%.

No, you can't. Only one instance is allowed. Just insert the instructions at the end of the file, after <alwaysontop>yes</alwaysontop>
Like follows:
<alwaysontop>yes</alwaysontop>
<cache>
</cache>

Thanks Resolved.
(2021-02-11, 16:41)mind12 Wrote: Should be the same for all kodi devices. Something like this:
https://kinkeadtech.com/titan-bingie-mod...n-netflix/
Titan Bingie Mod does not have Forced Views. Maybe it doesn't need them
(2021-02-14, 14:24)oijkn Wrote: I am on Kodi v18.7 on Raspberry pi 4 with fresh install. After installing this skin, it's asking me two questions that I validate and when I run Kodi I'm blocked in black screen. The only thing that I can do is to long press on back key to get the settings menu.

It's the same problem if I use English or French language.

Also, under “Configure shortcuts“, there is a “Reset menu items” link but that doesn't fix the problem.
Hi, sorry ti bump my problem again but my raspberry stuck in the black screen. There is a way to solve this issue please?
(2021-02-17, 22:56)nazim12 Wrote: Thanks  alot it worked 90% , some Clear Logos still missing.

It has to work 100%.

No, only one, add the <cache> part to the current file.
(2021-02-15, 09:52)mind12 Wrote:
(2021-02-15, 03:33)javcarbe Wrote: Is is possible to filter the TV show and movies for user? I have nas with sql server ?

Create playlists and add them to the menus.
Do you have any GUI to created the playlist outside Kodi , or you can help me! Kind of Netflix you choose KIDS option is the same what I want!
TV SHOWS (ANimated and for kids l
Movies (For Kids and Animated)
(2021-02-19, 14:14)javcarbe Wrote:
(2021-02-15, 09:52)mind12 Wrote:
(2021-02-15, 03:33)javcarbe Wrote: Is is possible to filter the TV show and movies for user? I have nas with sql server ?

Create playlists and add them to the menus.
Do you have any GUI to created the playlist outside Kodi , or you can help me! Kind of Netflix you choose KIDS option is the same what I want!
TV SHOWS (ANimated and for kids l
Movies (For Kids and Animated)

I have never used this feature.
Smart playlist XSP edit could help you or add your kid content to separate folders and scrape that into your library then use a new menu item for them.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists/XSP_Method
Here is another example to a path filter: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2789685
Apologies if this has been asked before, I did a few searches but the key words were pulling back too many results. Is there a way to stop the widget labels from disappearing? I’ve been playing around in the settings for ages now and I can’t seem to stop them from scrolling away
Well, Since Kodi V19 Matrix is now out this no longer works... problem for me is I prefer this skin over all the others but the new version of Kodi finally has HDR support. I couldn't hardly view my 4K content on Kodi before now due to lack of HDR and now that it has support the best skin isn't working anymore. I assume this will eventually be ported to V19?
(2021-02-20, 10:10)crampedmisfit1990 Wrote: I assume this will eventually be ported to V19?

Skin devs tends tend to wait updating their skin add-ons once the final release of Kodi is available.
They are not keeping up along the alpha-beta-rc process.
So, patience is the best advice for now.
(2021-02-20, 11:16)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-02-20, 10:10)crampedmisfit1990 Wrote: I assume this will eventually be ported to V19?

Skin devs tends tend to wait updating their skin add-ons once the final release of Kodi is available.
Yeah I am probably just gonna have 2 versions of Kodi installed on my pc. Latest and the 18.9 version. At least until v19 gets all the add-ons updated to be compatible.
(2021-02-20, 11:16)Klojum Wrote:

final release is available
(2021-02-20, 13:33)Kovu1102 Wrote: final release is available

I know, I'm a Kodi team member Wink
  • 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0