• 163(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-02-22, 02:32)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-02-22, 02:16)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-02-22, 02:06)Bungee_G Wrote: Okay thanks ! I am still on 18.9 but I will update soon on 19.0 ...
I used MediaElch on Windows 10 to get all the tv shows info, should I try the integrated scraper ? (I think it is thetvdb or TMDB)

MediaElch writes all the information you need plus all your artwork. It's an excellent media manager. If you have all your media scrapped with MediaElch you only need to choose "Local nfo only" as your media scrapper at your sources.

So if it is not a scraper issue, why do you think my tv shows appear empty ? Should I wait the skin to be updated ?

I am on Kodi Matrix (been here for a while now). I tried Titan Bingie like a month ago (with some addons in tryout faze) and didn't have any problems with my libraries (thou there were others, hence the change in skin). I really think the skin has nothing to do with it. But I am not a coder nor a skinner, so I could be wrong. Sorry I can not be of more help with this matter...
Okay thanks ! Because I don’t have any issues with the others skins, maybe @AchillesPunks knows how to fix that
(2021-02-18, 19:00)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-02-17, 23:17)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-02-17, 22:56)nazim12 Wrote: Thanks  alot it worked 90% , some Clear Logos still missing.

It has to work 100%.
It may be you have clutter in you thumbs and/or library. (Also, be sure to have the exact same names as in the advancedsettings file).
If everything is compliant and it still does not work, then I recommend a fresh library: erase thumbs and libraries and re-scan all your media.

I hope this resolves your issues...
Can I have two advancesettings.xml because I need to increase buffer size using advancesettings.xml 

just merge them with the second part following the same format just cut out the advanced settings from the one u want to copy in
(2021-02-21, 11:11)AchillesPunks Wrote: If anyone could help test skin helper that would be great. I can send you the files this Wednesday and who to send the log too.

Yessir
(2021-02-21, 01:40)GodsLikelyMe Wrote:
(2021-02-12, 06:56)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-02-12, 06:53)Peechaya Wrote: I have the exact same problem. Did you fix it?

Nope just turned on flatten all seasons to kinda work around it I’m probably gonna have to fresh install

Did you have to do a fresh install? Ran into the same problem after I just finished setting everything up and changing the view was the last thing and bam! Black screen of death lol
Yea I had to fresh install unfortunately
(2021-02-22, 04:31)Bungee_G Wrote:  
[font][font]Hola, primero dar la enhorabuena al creador de este impresionante Skin, me parece increiblemente bueno. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Yo tenia instalado Aura Mod y he cambiado para probar porque me gusta mucho lo que he visto de Bingie y me surgen varias dudas para ver si me las podeis aclarar.
1. En la parte izquierda de la pantalla donde esta el menú yo quiero añadir mas, me voy a ajustes de skin ,añado alguno mas y al volver al menu veo que solo me salen 7 auqnue añada mas, no puede haber mas de 7 lineas en el menu principal Peliculas, series etc?
2.Cuando añado varios widgets en la seccion Peliculas por ejemplo, al iniciar de nuevo cuando esta cargando veo las letras del titulo de los 2 widget pero automaticamente desaparece la linea del segundo widget y solo aparece la primera linea de Widgets, a que puede ser debido?
3. Debajo de las lineas de widgets esta la linea de Categorias, ahi queria meter acceso a addons directamente pero no veo por ningun sitio de los ajustes donde se puede configurar  las categorias, como podria hacerlo para cambiar eso?

Muchas gracias y enhorabuena[/font][/font]
(2021-02-21, 11:08)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 04:47)javcarbe Wrote:
(2021-02-19, 16:37)mind12 Wrote: I have never used this feature.
Smart playlist XSP edit could help you or add your kid content to separate folders and scrape that into your library then use a new menu item for them.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists/XSP_Method
Here is another example to a path filter: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2789685
That is the problem I dont have them on separate folders.... is one folder for all movies (each movie in a folder).
This would be very easy by creating custom playlist for movies, and one for tv. Have it sort by genre animation and match all.

I'm in
Hello, first to congratulate the creator of this impressive Skin, it seems incredibly good to me. I had Aura Mod installed and I have changed to test because I really like what I have seen from Bingie and I have several questions to see if you can clarify them.
1. In the left part of the screen where the menu is, I want to add more, I go to skin settings, I add some more and when I return to the menu I see that I only get 7 even if I add more, there cannot be more than 7 lines in the main menu Movies, series etc?
2.When I add several widgets in the Movies section for example, when starting again when loading I see the letters of the title of the 2 widget but automatically the line of the second widget disappears and only the first line of Widgets appears, which can be due?
3. Below the lines of widgets is the line of Categories, there I wanted to put access to addons directly but I do not see anywhere in the settings where you can configure the categories, how could I do to change that?

Thank you very much and congratulations
Hello, so I tried both on android TV and Windows 10, I only installed Titan Bingie mod and titan Bingie (I didn't change any settings), I tried with tv shows on my HDD and directly on my pc... I also tried by using the TVDB scraper and the local informations (from MediaElch) but same issue, I really don't know why my tv shows appear empty if I didn't change anything... Here is the a link for the video of what I am experiencing : https://streamable.com/s0aqwh
I am only experiencing issues with these 2 skins
(2021-02-23, 22:11)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello, so I tried both on android TV and Windows 10, I only installed Titan Bingie mod and titan Bingie (I didn't change any settings), I tried with tv shows on my HDD and directly on my pc... I also tried by using the TVDB scraper and the local informations (from MediaElch) but same issue, I really don't know why my tv shows appear empty if I didn't change anything... Here is the a link for the video of what I am experiencing : https://streamable.com/s0aqwh

Hey, have you tried going into the skin settings>configure shortcuts>Edit menu shortcuts>tv series>change action and set it to your video library where yours tv shows are. Then see if clicking the button from the Home Screen works.
(2021-02-24, 13:51)Coreyp93 Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 22:11)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello, so I tried both on android TV and Windows 10, I only installed Titan Bingie mod and titan Bingie (I didn't change any settings), I tried with tv shows on my HDD and directly on my pc... I also tried by using the TVDB scraper and the local informations (from MediaElch) but same issue, I really don't know why my tv shows appear empty if I didn't change anything... Here is the a link for the video of what I am experiencing : https://streamable.com/s0aqwh

Hey, have you tried going into the skin settings>configure shortcuts>Edit menu shortcuts>tv series>change action and set it to your video library where yours tv shows are. Then see if clicking the button from the Home Screen works.
Thanks for your answer, as I said, I didn’t change anything... when I click on change action, this page appear :
What have I to do now ?

Also, if I go to tv shows>all tv shows, I can access to my TV shows :
https://streamable.com/pdi99x
Also there are a lot of things that I need to change, is there a tutorial to configure well this skin ? There are a lot of issues while I didn't change anything... I think I really need a tutorial...
Might be too late to ask this, have u considered Embuary info and helper for Titan Bingie Mod? its already Matrix ready as well
(2021-02-24, 17:03)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-02-24, 13:51)Coreyp93 Wrote:

Thanks for your answer, as I said, I didn’t change anything... when I click on change action, this page appear :
What have I to do now ?

Well from that screen your on in the picture, click common>Tv Shows should be near the top. That’s the one I use, shows all my shows.
(2021-02-24, 22:17)Coreyp93 Wrote:
(2021-02-24, 17:03)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-02-24, 13:51)Coreyp93 Wrote: Hey, have you tried going into the skin settings>configure shortcuts>Edit menu shortcuts>tv series>change action and set it to your video library where yours tv shows are. Then see if clicking the button from the Home Screen works.
What have I to do now ?

Well from that screen your on in the picture, click common>Tv Shows should be near the top. That’s the one I use, shows all my shows.

Thanks, so when I click on TV show, this happen : https://streamable.com/ds12wq
A new page open. However, shouldn't that be on the side? I mean like that, instead of opening a new page as on the video :Image
  • 163(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0