• 166(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-03-01, 21:17)nazim12 Wrote: Aura Mod is working fine with Kodi 19 , Hope Bingie Mod will be ready soon , Bingie Mod should have "Trakt &  Votes " enabled with Ratings . 

How did you get Auramod working on K19?
(2021-03-01, 13:34)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 07:53)ironschief Wrote:
(2021-02-27, 09:29)neurosis13 Wrote: lol.... my shield auto updated to matrix and now bingie is gone.
Same problem. Anyone figure this out?

If you want to use the skin at this date in time you will have to revert back to 18.9 until the devs have a version ready for kodi 19 to do this you will need to uninstall kodi 19 then find a download of 18.9 such as https://kodi.en.aptoide.com/app?store_na...d=54094636 and download it to a PC. Before installing go into your google play setting and turn off automatic updates or shortly after it will just update to 19 again. Then use a thumb drive to transfer the download of kodi 18.9 using a file manager open the package and install 18.9. Once it is installed you can restore your most recent backup of your build. If you don't have a backup then lesson learned you will have to start from scratch rebuilding your setup.
Thank you cscott1, I appreciate your help.
(2021-03-01, 21:22)Majin01 Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 21:17)nazim12 Wrote: Aura Mod is working fine with Kodi 19 , Hope Bingie Mod will be ready soon , Bingie Mod should have "Trakt &  Votes " enabled with Ratings . 

How did you get Auramod working on K19?
A little changes in addon.xml of aura mod master.zip , changes the version of  ''xbmc.gui version''  and removed skin helper lines

can we get those ratings and icons for titan bingie mod? I really like how auramod  display ratings, Oscar, Trakt, Imdb ,...
(2021-03-02, 03:57)mardetanha8033 Wrote:

can we get those ratings and icons for titan bingie mod? I really like how auramod  display ratings, Oscar, Trakt, Imdb ,...

It's easy use media companion software to scrape all your movies. But Bingie mod need some changes for popcorn, trakt and votings to display
(2021-03-01, 21:55)ironschief Wrote: Thank you cscott1, I appreciate your help.
you're welcome... just dont forget to to update your other apps from time to time.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Deleted Solved
(2021-03-02, 05:11)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 03:57)mardetanha8033 Wrote:

It's easy use media companion software to scrape all your movies. But Bingie mod need some changes for popcorn, trakt and votings to display

Bingie has the popcorn the only ones its missing are Trakt ratings. and the some of the ratings that are already in Bingie but for Shows (like tmdb).
I only recently downloaded this skin and am loving it.  I'm looking to disable the Spotlight though since I prefer the clean look on startup.  However, when I disable Spotlight, the entire menu is unnavigable when I exit out of settings and return to the main screen.  I can get back to the settings to re-enable Spotlight by pressing "s" and everything is back to normal when I do that.  Has anyone else experienced this issue and know how to fix it?
This is a amazing skin
video-info layout
@AchillesPunks @HugoL Guys, when can we expect the matrix version?
Hello, I am trying to configure the skin to my needs and I have some doubts. Can you change the font size of the main menu? In spotlight only 2 lines of text appear in movie synopsis, can the space be enlarged so that 4 or 5 lines of text appear? In the Main Menu there are only 6 descriptions visible with their corresponding icons and I have to scroll down so that the other 2 that are missing appear, in total I have 8, is it possible to view the 8 when opening Menu? I have problems with the icons of the Menu, when I select an icon it changes it but if I change another icon the previous one no longer takes me or it changes me some other of the menu, what could this failure be due to? Thanks a lot
Beautiful Skin always loved it. One point, however. Is it possible to have "INfo" displayed for "Next Episodes Widget"? Titan Mod has it as does Aura Mod.
  • 166(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0