• 171(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-03-16, 12:34)jigit Wrote: I've been playing around with the skin but I can't seem to be able to get the clearlogos. I have installed Artwork Beef. Do I need to do anything else?
Yeah the media needs to either be in your kodi library then run an artwork beef scan or you need to to use an addon that is integrated for artwork in this case you have to tick the option in skin settings to allow for addon artwork lookups or something of the sort cant remember exactly how it is worded.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-03-16, 12:45)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-03-16, 12:34)jigit Wrote: I've been playing around with the skin but I can't seem to be able to get the clearlogos. I have installed Artwork Beef. Do I need to do anything else?
Yeah the media needs to either be in your kodi library then run an artwork beef scan or you need to to use an addon that is integrated for artwork in this case you have to tick the option in skin settings to allow for addon artwork lookups or something of the sort cant remember exactly how it is worded.
I have Artwork Beef addon and Enable skin helper artwork lookups for addon is enabled. I am using TheMovieDB Helper with Seren
(2021-03-16, 17:57)jigit Wrote: I am using TheMovieDB Helper with Seren

Familiarize yourself (again) with our forum rules (wiki) and our piracy policy (wiki). You've accepted them during your registration.
No piracy add-ons allowed on this forum, even mentioning them can get your butt kicked.
(2021-03-16, 18:03)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-03-16, 17:57)jigit Wrote: I am using TheMovieDB Helper with Seren

Familiarize yourself (again) with our forum rules (wiki) and our piracy policy (wiki). You've accepted them during your registration.
No piracy add-ons allowed on this forum, even mentioning them can get your butt kicked.
Sorry about that. I did not know it was pirated. I figured it's legit since it's paid. Thank you for the information. I actually installed it yesterday for the test, because I am trying on a PC. Normally I use a Kodi on my Shield and have my own library of films.
(2021-03-16, 18:11)jigit Wrote: I figured it's legit since it's paid.

Example: People also pay for (large) IPTV listings as well. That doesn't make it legal.

(2021-03-16, 18:11)jigit Wrote: I actually installed it yesterday for the test, because I am trying on a PC.

We don't care what you install on your PC, but on this forum there is a zero-tolerance stance on piracy. It means zero support for any piracy solutions.

It's nothing personal towards the forum users, but it is The Team's policy.
I install the bengie original and install bengie mod from here but after i select bingie mod skin it turn to this can anyone help
(2021-03-17, 04:02)octavalfeline Wrote: Image
Hit return 5 times
Titan Bingie Mod
For some reason all the episodes that are marked as watch are hidden... cannot unhide them and ironically 'Hide watched' option is unticked.... 

Already took this question to reddit to no avail so I thought I'd ask here
(2021-03-17, 13:35)Thomiehawk Wrote: For some reason all the episodes that are marked as watch are hidden... cannot unhide them and ironically 'Hide watched' option is unticked.... 

Can you give a screenshot?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-17, 13:35)Thomiehawk Wrote: For some reason all the episodes that are marked as watch are hidden... cannot unhide them and ironically 'Hide watched' option is unticked.... 

Adjust the filter settings in the left side menu, set it in the movie/tvshows video list from 'Watched' to 'All videos'.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-03-17, 14:14)cscott1 Wrote:

Adjust the filter settings in the left side menu, set it in the movie/tvshows video list from 'Watched' to 'All videos'.
That was fast cscott
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-17, 14:15)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-17, 14:14)cscott1 Wrote:

That was fast cscott
That's what she said.
(2021-03-17, 14:16)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-03-17, 14:15)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-17, 14:14)cscott1 Wrote: Adjust the filter settings in the left side menu, set it in the movie/tvshows video list from 'Watched' to 'All videos'.
That was fast cscott
That's what she said.
Oh she knows computers too lol
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-17, 14:17)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-17, 14:16)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-03-17, 14:15)AchillesPunks Wrote: That was fast cscott
That's what she said.
Oh she knows computers too lol
Im pretty good with kodi settings and what not I try to help out best I can. I did try to edit code a few times It was much more difficult for me than I had hoped. I wish I could help out more with that sort of thing but all those lines of code are overwhelming. I appreciate you keeping  the skin alive I know its a lot of work.
  • 171(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0