• 176(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-03-24, 01:07)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 17:49)minhgi Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 05:49)AchillesPunks Wrote: That has nothing to do with the skin settings but your Kodi settings. I think it's inside media settings and then you have show parent folder and others turned on. Turn them off and you should be good.

I did just that..but the buttons still missing. does the button get trigger by the video metadata?
I have no idea how you can remove the button.
thanks..me neither.  it always something could go wrong with skin configuring. this just mystery .
(2021-03-24, 14:24)minhgi Wrote:
(2021-03-24, 01:07)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 17:49)minhgi Wrote: I did just that..but the buttons still missing. does the button get trigger by the video metadata?
I have no idea how you can remove the button.
thanks..me neither.  it always something could go wrong with skin configuring. this just mystery .
Are you on windows? And is your main language english? Just checking.
Titan Bingie Mod
How do I install this skin? I was already using cartman.dos skin, I just downloaded the zip file and installed, I can see the skin but it’s trying to use my setting from the other skin
(2021-03-24, 18:31)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-24, 14:24)minhgi Wrote:
(2021-03-24, 01:07)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have no idea how you can remove the button.
I'm using windows 10 and English language.
Multiple times trying to install Bingie Mod on fresh 18.9 install as soon as I add the mod repo, the screen freezes with a blank keyboard on the screen, can't do anything but uninstall kodi. On shield 2019.
So currently just using the original Bingie skin. As soon as I add the mod kodi freezes
(2021-03-25, 07:44)ryadre Wrote: Multiple times trying to install Bingie Mod on fresh 18.9 install as soon as I add the mod repo, the screen freezes with a blank keyboard on the screen, can't do anything but uninstall kodi. On shield 2019.
So currently just using the original Bingie skin. As soon as I add the mod kodi freezes

hit the back button or enter like 5 five times when that keyboard pops up I cant remember which one.  Achilles That really needs fixed going forward if this is going to be considered a stand alone skin which is our only hope as they archived Titan and all the mods except this one.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-03-25, 13:05)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-03-25, 07:44)ryadre Wrote: Multiple times trying to install Bingie Mod on fresh 18.9 install as soon as I add the mod repo, the screen freezes with a blank keyboard on the screen, can't do anything but uninstall kodi. On shield 2019.

hit the back button or enter like 5 five times when that keyboard pops up I cant remember which one.  Achilles That really needs fixed going forward if this is going to be considered a stand alone skin which is our only hope as they archived Titan and all the mods except this one.
Yes I understand, but I don't know what's causing it. I guess I can look in the restore and see what could cause this.
I'm going to upload a file on the first page with everything needed for kodi matrix. Everything is mostly working.
People can still use Leia if they want. I did a fresh install with the skin and matrix, but it will wait a while I'm playing ps5 demon souls.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-24, 20:10)minhgi Wrote:
(2021-03-24, 18:31)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-24, 14:24)minhgi Wrote: thanks..me neither.  it always something could go wrong with skin configuring. this just mystery .
I'm using windows 10 and English language.
That really makes no sense to me. It has to do with a Kodi setting but not sure.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-23, 17:49)minhgi Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 05:49)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 02:43)minhgi Wrote: Apparently I did something wrong configuring the skin setting and my Bingie Info Dialog Extended is messup.  There is home and back button on top of the buttons selection and missing some buttons like cast, change rating, add to my list, and etcs.  Is there any way to reset or restore the Info Dialog to normal.

That has nothing to do with the skin settings but your Kodi settings. I think it's inside media settings and then you have show parent folder and others turned on. Turn them off and you should be good.

I did just that..but the buttons still missing. does the button get trigger by the video metadata?

Which buttons are missing? Have you checked the skin settings>media library views> under video information there’s “select which buttons to show” check the two options there you can turn my list/cast/rating buttons on/off.
I have uploaded the files for KODI MATRIX for download. There are still a few issues but we can use the skin just fine. Just download the zips I supplied and install in order, and replace your addon in the skin with the one I supplied. You need to extract the MatrixSkindSupport.zip, and install each zip inside individually.

The link is on the first page but I'll add it here as well.

P.S
This is for matrix & if you do not have matrix installed do not try this out.

https://github.com/AchillesPunks/MartixSkinSupport.git
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-25, 13:05)cscott1 Wrote:

Thanks mate I will try that when I get home. I did trying pressing multiple buttons but couldn't get it to shift. I will do a backup of my Bingie install before I try and load the mod.
(2021-03-26, 00:41)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have uploaded the files for KODI MATRIX for download. There are still a few issues but we can use the skin just fine. Just download the zips I supplied and install in order, and replace your addon in the skin with the one I supplied.

P.S

Other than the zip file there, what else do you need installed? I ask because my attempt failed.
Code:
2021-03-25 19:53:43.172 T:13969   DEBUG <general>: ------ Window Deinit (FileBrowser.xml) ------
2021-03-25 19:53:43.184 T:13969   DEBUG <general>: CAddonInstaller: installing from zip '/home/bornagainpenguin/Downloads/MatrixSkinSupport.zip'
2021-03-25 19:53:43.185 T:13969   ERROR <general>: CAddonInfoBuilder::Generate: Unable to load 'zip://%2fhome%2fbornagainpenguin%2fDownloads%2fMatrixSkinSupport.zip/Matrix Skin Support/addon.xml', Line 0
                                                   Failed to open file

Here's a link to the log: https://paste.kodi.tv/iximifozeh.kodi
(2021-03-26, 00:41)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have uploaded the files for KODI MATRIX for download. There are still a few issues but we can use the skin just fine. Just download the zips I supplied and install in order, and replace your addon in the skin with the one I supplied.

P.S

Other than the zip file there, what else do you need installed? I ask because my attempt failed.

EDIT: I realized that I needed to unzip the archive and install the files individually and in order. Still don't see the theme installed though.
(2021-03-26, 02:54)bornagainpengui Wrote:

P.S

Code:
2021-03-25 19:53:43.172 T:13969   DEBUG <general>: ------ Window Deinit (FileBrowser.xml) ------
2021-03-25 19:53:43.184 T:13969   DEBUG <general>: CAddonInstaller: installing from zip '/home/bornagainpenguin/Downloads/MatrixSkinSupport.zip'
2021-03-25 19:53:43.185 T:13969   ERROR <general>: CAddonInfoBuilder::Generate: Unable to load 'zip://%2fhome%2fbornagainpenguin%2fDownloads%2fMatrixSkinSupport.zip/Matrix Skin Support/addon.xml', Line 0
                                                   Failed to open file

Here's a link to the log: https://paste.kodi.tv/iximifozeh.kodi
Looking at the log you tried to install the Matrix skin support zip. Sorry I should have been more clear. You need to extract the MatrixSkindSupport.zip, and install each zip inside individually.

You may need to install the bingie helper zip first, and turn off kodi then replace the addon.xml in the skin, then install all the zips
Titan Bingie Mod
I made it a little easier to install just redownload, and extract the zip and install each zip 1-10
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 176(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0