• 177(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-03-26, 00:41)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have uploaded the files for KODI MATRIX for download. There are still a few issues but we can use the skin just fine. Just download the zips I supplied and install in order, and replace your addon in the skin with the one I supplied. You need to extract the MatrixSkindSupport.zip, and install each zip inside individually.

The link is on the first page but I'll add it here as well.

P.S
This is for matrix & if you do not have matrix installed do not try this out.

https://github.com/AchillesPunks/MartixSkinSupport.git
Please how do I install this on 18.9?
(2021-03-26, 03:12)AchillesPunks Wrote: I made it a little easier to install just redownload, and extract the zip and install each zip 1-10

This may be a daft question but do I need to have Bingie added before I do this? I assumed not as I can't see a way to get the original skin from the BINGIE repo now, but having installed the 10 zips and replaced the xml in my  Arctic Horizon addon file, I'm unable to get Bingie Mod to show up as a usable skin
(2021-03-26, 04:26)Baxter300 Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 03:12)AchillesPunks Wrote: I made it a little easier to install just redownload, and extract the zip and install each zip 1-10

This may be a daft question but do I need to have Bingie added before I do this? I assumed not as I can't see a way to get the original skin from the BINGIE repo now, but having installed the 10 zips and replaced the xml in my  Arctic Horizon addon file, I'm unable to get Bingie Mod to show up as a usable skin
Just copy a bingie skin over and go to my addons all addons and at the bottom the bingie skin will be disabled and then just enable it. Just copy a skin from inside of the leia zip and change the addon. install bingie helper and then enable the skin.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-26, 05:09)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 04:26)Baxter300 Wrote:

Just copy a bingie skin over and go to my addons all addons and at the bottom the bingie skin will be disabled and then just enable it. Just copy a skin from inside of the leia zip and change the addon. install bingie helper and then enable the skin.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Apologies, another silly question coming. Where do I copy Titan Bingie from/to?
(2021-03-26, 03:54)malikal Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 00:41)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have uploaded the files for KODI MATRIX for download. There are still a few issues but we can use the skin just fine. Just download the zips I supplied and install in order, and replace your addon in the skin with the one I supplied. You need to extract the MatrixSkindSupport.zip, and install each zip inside individually.

The link is on the first page but I'll add it here as well.

P.S
This is for matrix & if you do not have matrix installed do not try this out.

https://github.com/AchillesPunks/MartixSkinSupport.git
Please how do I install this on 18.9?
You have to have Matrix installed. this is not for Leia
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-26, 05:12)Baxter300 Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 04:26)Baxter300 Wrote: This may be a daft question but do I need to have Bingie added before I do this? I assumed not as I can't see a way to get the original skin from the BINGIE repo now, but having installed the 10 zips and replaced the xml in my  Arctic Horizon addon file, I'm unable to get Bingie Mod to show up as a usable skin
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

well just download it from the first page for leia and change the addon with the one you download. If you have it stalled on leia just install kodi 19 matrix and change the addon then install the other files
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-26, 04:26)Baxter300 Wrote: This may be a daft question but do I need to have Bingie added before I do this? I assumed not as I can't see a way to get the original skin from the BINGIE repo now, but having installed the 10 zips and replaced the xml in my  Arctic Horizon addon file, I'm unable to get Bingie Mod to show up as a usable skin
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I have a lot of backup for everything. It's always a good idea so if anything goes wrong you have a backup.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-26, 05:14)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 05:09)AchillesPunks Wrote: Just copy a bingie skin over and go to my addons all addons and at the bottom the bingie skin will be disabled and then just enable it. Just copy a skin from inside of the leia zip and change the addon. install bingie helper and then enable the skin.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

well just download it from the first page for leia and change the addon with the one you download. If you have it stalled on leia just install kodi 19 matrix and change the addon then install the other files

It’s a new device unfortunately so I’m stuck on Matrix. I think the bit I’m getting confused by here is that I’ve got the link to the Bingie Repo, I’ve installed the repo from zip but can’t see the skin as an option on that repo. So I’m assuming you’re saying there’s a way to just install Bingie directly but I’m not sure where I’d find that zip
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Let me know if you get it. Im creating a matrix skin on the Github right now.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-26, 05:24)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 05:09)AchillesPunks Wrote: Just copy a bingie skin over and go to my addons all addons and at the bottom the bingie skin will be disabled and then just enable it. Just copy a skin from inside of the leia zip and change the addon. install bingie helper and then enable the skin.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I might leave it for tonight then, been wresting with this for far too long now and didn’t realise it was 3:30... does that mean we’ll be able to install the mod straight from your repo moving forward then?
(2021-03-26, 05:31)Baxter300 Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 05:24)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 05:12)Baxter300 Wrote: Apologies, another silly question coming. Where do I copy Titan Bingie from/to?

I might leave it for tonight then, been wresting with this for far too long now and didn’t realise it was 3:30... does that mean we’ll be able to install the mod straight from your repo moving forward then?
I just upload to Github and not there is a link on first page that say Matrix skin so you can download that. You will need the Matrix skin and the zip files. Just install all the files in a row, and you will not need the addon now. I'll remove from the github. You must have install from any source selected in side matrix.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-26, 05:35)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 05:31)Baxter300 Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 05:24)AchillesPunks Wrote: Let me know if you get it. Im creating a matrix skin on the Github right now.

I just upload to Github and not there is a link on first page that say Matrix skin so you can download that. You will need the Matrix skin and the zip files. Just install all the files in a row, and you will not need the addon now. I'll remove from the github. You must have install from any source selected in side matrix.
ImageImage
ImageImage
I sent you email
(2021-03-26, 07:52)trkselim Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 05:35)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 05:31)Baxter300 Wrote: I might leave it for tonight then, been wresting with this for far too long now and didn’t realise it was 3:30... does that mean we’ll be able to install the mod straight from your repo moving forward then?
ImageImage
ImageImage
I sent you email
Ok
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi, was hoping to use the skin to keep the original Titan skin going but I couldnt change the default menu options. Can this be re-enabled so it can be used like the very orignial Titan skin or titan Vanilla

Thanks heaps for your hard work, appreciated.
Hi

Just wanted to confirm the installation method/order for clean install on Kodi Matrix:

1. Install the BINGIE Repository
2. Install Titan Bingie Mod Matrix Skin and set as skin to use
3. Install Matrix Skin Support Zip files in order from 1 to 10

I take it we dont have to install the skin from from @Cartman.dos then install the Titan Bingie Mod Matrix Skin?
  • 177(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0