• 184(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-04-07, 19:46)Hooacer Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 23:44)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 13:54)Thomiehawk Wrote: I've created a smart playlist that contains tv shows and movies and I want to set it to spotlight on the homescreen....

For some reason it doesn't list the playlist when I click on set custom content in home spotlight?

On my other kodi device running the same setup it did work (android, kodi 18.9, titan bingie mod)
I have noticed the same thing. My custom smart playlist do not show up either. Looking into this.

Hi dear
Is the skin not present on the repository 😩?
We have a repository that can install through Kodi now, but we are getting the last of the bugs out. You will only need this repository for everything to function. It's on a hidden Repo right now. This is on a fresh install from within Kodi running smooth. I was just testing out the New & Popular Icon to match Netflix, and I just go done making another Popcorn Icon.
ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-07, 14:41)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:
(2021-04-07, 10:02)Bland Wrote: Hey fellas! First Post
Really appreciate the skin and how its coming together.
Thanks for the efforts AchillesPunks, HugoL & matke along with friends (sorry, yet to read full thread).
I see lots of positive encouragement from all, looking forward to being apart and helping.
I've been prepping and learning the past couple of months. I'm now up to the good stuff, putting it all together and figuring out the kinks!

Cheers'
Where's the bar tab, would like to shout a beer or 2 Smile

(2020-11-05, 00:48)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: you can add as many hubs as you want but only TVShows_Hub (window 1110), Movies_Hub (window 1111), New_Hub (window 1112), and MyCustum_Hub (window 1113) have the ability to have widgets separate from the home screen. I've been trying to figure out how to add more for weeks but I still don't really understand the code and what all its looking for. I tried experiment and adding Custom_1118 and copying the code from the others but unfortunately there's more to it and I just got a black screen

Hey JohnsonSteven1986, not sure if you get notified.. been a while since my last forum days

Have you any head way with this?

I'm unsure how to create 'Extra Hubs' with similar attributes to Movie, TV, New & Home - is there something I'm missing?

I honestly don't remember. I remember I was able to get earthing to work the way I want on Auramod other than autoplay trailers. I took a break when Cyberpunk came out and I've also been working on getting custody of my daughter. I've been waiting for the skin to be updated for Matrix to start working on it again.
The skin is ready for Matrix just give us a little more time. I work 14hr days 4 days on 4 days off, then 3 days on 3 days off. This is my first day off and I'm already getting everything ready to send out.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-08, 00:43)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-07, 14:41)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:
(2021-04-07, 10:02)Bland Wrote: Hey fellas! First Post
Really appreciate the skin and how its coming together.
Thanks for the efforts AchillesPunks, HugoL & matke along with friends (sorry, yet to read full thread).
I see lots of positive encouragement from all, looking forward to being apart and helping.
I've been prepping and learning the past couple of months. I'm now up to the good stuff, putting it all together and figuring out the kinks!

Cheers'
Where's the bar tab, would like to shout a beer or 2 Smile

Hey JohnsonSteven1986, not sure if you get notified.. been a while since my last forum days

Have you any head way with this?

I'm unsure how to create 'Extra Hubs' with similar attributes to Movie, TV, New & Home - is there something I'm missing?

I honestly don't remember. I remember I was able to get earthing to work the way I want on Auramod other than autoplay trailers. I took a break when Cyberpunk came out and I've also been working on getting custody of my daughter. I've been waiting for the skin to be updated for Matrix to start working on it again.
The skin is ready for Matrix just give us a little more time. I work 14hr days 4 days on 4 days off, then 3 days on 3 days off. This is my first day off and I'm already getting everything ready to send out.

Awesome, thanks for all your hard work. I kinda understand python and coding but I was never able to figure out how the xml files and python script tied together. It would be easier for me to figure out if I knew how the files were called and the order of how every was called. I wish I could find a bare minimum template to learn how it works
Anyone have any interest in making Netflix plus, or something similar, icons and startup animation?
(2021-04-08, 00:36)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 23:44)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have noticed the same thing. My custom smart playlist do not show up either. Looking into this.

Hi dear
We have a repository that can install through Kodi now, but we are getting the last of the bugs out. You will only need this repository for everything to function. It's on a hidden Repo right now. This is on a fresh install from within Kodi running smooth. I was just testing out the New & Popular Icon to match Netflix, and I just go done making another Popcorn Icon.
ImageImage

Did you not like any of the icons I sent you?
(2021-04-08, 04:03)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: Anyone have any interest in making Netflix plus, or something similar, icons and startup animation?

I'd second that
Or if anyone's looking for a little side work, need a few custom artworks
PM if interested

Cheers Johnson, looking forward to Matrix Version from Repo.
(2021-04-08, 04:41)Majin01 Wrote:
(2021-04-07, 19:46)Hooacer Wrote: Hi dear
ImageImage

Can you resend them please? I had some problems with my email and everything had gotten deleted....
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-04, 23:44)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have noticed the same thing. My custom smart playlist do not show up either. Looking into this.

Hi dear
ImageImage

Thx thx thx for hard working
I hope ready soon
Guys just a little more patience. AchillesPunks and me hard working on updating skin for kodi matrix but there is still work to be done. And at the same time we have our regular jobs. I hope that we will finish soon and that you will have the opportunity to enjoy in skin for kodi 19. Wink
Just curious.  Will this release the include the [all-in-1] home screen format?  I have refused even considering updating to Matrtix until Titan was running.  In truth, the lads at Kodi.TV would be well advised to include Titan in its currently weak set of default skins.
This is the default setting of current home widgets where second row is too low and there is a gap between ratings and widgets , can we uplift widgets about half inches without shortened size ?

Edit : Issue resolved , my mistake i have done some changes to xml which causes this . Bingie working with Matrix.

(2021-04-08, 07:49)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-08, 04:41)Majin01 Wrote:
(2021-04-08, 00:36)AchillesPunks Wrote: We have a repository that can install through Kodi now, but we are getting the last of the bugs out. You will only need this repository for everything to function. It's on a hidden Repo right now. This is on a fresh install from within Kodi running smooth. I was just testing out the New & Popular Icon to match Netflix, and I just go done making another Popcorn Icon.
ImageImage

Can you resend them please? I had some problems with my email and everything had gotten deleted....

Sent
Hey everyone, thanks for all the work on this skin! It looks so nice.

One thing that's different from Netflix and really bugging me is that when you open the vertical menu, the current item (let's say "Home") will have the red underline, but it will not necessarily be selected (like on Netflix). It will always pre-select your last selected menu item or the first one if you've just launched Kodi.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I'm wondering if that can be handled inside the skin or is a built-in Kodi functionality. I'd also appreciate any pointers on how to achieve this to try and fix it myself and create a PR on github.

Thank you guys again!

(2021-04-09, 17:27)Sab44 Wrote: Hey everyone, thanks for all the work on this skin! It looks so nice.

One thing that's different from Netflix and really bugging me is that when you open the vertical menu, the current item (let's say "Home") will have the red underline, but it will not necessarily be selected (like on Netflix). It will always pre-select your last selected menu item or the first one if you've just launched Kodi.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I'm wondering if that can be handled inside the skin or is a built-in Kodi functionality. I'd also appreciate any pointers on how to achieve this to try and fix it myself and create a PR on github.

Thank you guys again!

You can choose default position to home widgets by doing '' Home screen layout >focus the home menu > default position > Position 0 (Live Tv)
One older issue , when spotlight trailer started then the movie details switch to next movie in order ,so it looks trailer is different movie details are different .
  • 184(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0