• 185(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-04-08, 00:36)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-07, 19:46)Hooacer Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 23:44)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have noticed the same thing. My custom smart playlist do not show up either. Looking into this.

Hi dear
Is the skin not present on the repository 😩?
We have a repository that can install through Kodi now, but we are getting the last of the bugs out. You will only need this repository for everything to function. It's on a hidden Repo right now. This is on a fresh install from within Kodi running smooth. I was just testing out the New & Popular Icon to match Netflix, and I just go done making another Popcorn Icon.
once this is finished can you please give a donate link, I have been eagerly awaiting and missing this mod so much since Nvidia shield decided to auto update to kodi matrix on both my boxes.. we have needed to use the default while waiting and its been brutal. I realise I could've rolled back, but I would rather not as nvidia shield has a thing for auto updating anyway

can give a Paypal or btc link
(2021-04-09, 17:45)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-04-09, 17:27)Sab44 Wrote: Hey everyone, thanks for all the work on this skin! It looks so nice.

One thing that's different from Netflix and really bugging me is that when you open the vertical menu, the current item (let's say "Home") will have the red underline, but it will not necessarily be selected (like on Netflix). It will always pre-select your last selected menu item or the first one if you've just launched Kodi.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I'm wondering if that can be handled inside the skin or is a built-in Kodi functionality. I'd also appreciate any pointers on how to achieve this to try and fix it myself and create a PR on github.

Thank you guys again!

[Screenshot]
You can choose default position to home widgets by doing '' Home screen layout >focus the home menu > default position > Position 0 (Live Tv)
Hm yeah that will open the side menu on boot in its expanded state with the selected item set to the position in the settings. But that's not really what I mean, I want the device to boot up into home screen with the side menu collapsed but whenever I open the side menu it will have my current Hub preselected (so when I'm on TV Shows then TV Shows should be highlighted). Also if you open the menu and move the selection to another item BUT then press back I don't want this item to be selected but rather the one I'm currently on. Hope it makes sense the way I try to describe it Big Grin
(2021-04-09, 19:50)Sab44 Wrote:
(2021-04-09, 17:45)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-04-09, 17:27)Sab44 Wrote: Hey everyone, thanks for all the work on this skin! It looks so nice.

One thing that's different from Netflix and really bugging me is that when you open the vertical menu, the current item (let's say "Home") will have the red underline, but it will not necessarily be selected (like on Netflix). It will always pre-select your last selected menu item or the first one if you've just launched Kodi.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I'm wondering if that can be handled inside the skin or is a built-in Kodi functionality. I'd also appreciate any pointers on how to achieve this to try and fix it myself and create a PR on github.

Thank you guys again!

[Screenshot]
You can choose default position to home widgets by doing '' Home screen layout >focus the home menu > default position > Position 0 (Live Tv)
Hm yeah that will open the side menu on boot in its expanded state with the selected item set to the position in the settings. But that's not really what I mean, I want the device to boot up into home screen with the side menu collapsed but whenever I open the side menu it will have my current Hub preselected (so when I'm on TV Shows then TV Shows should be highlighted). Also if you open the menu and move the selection to another item BUT then press back I don't want this item to be selected but rather the one I'm currently on. Hope it makes sense the way I try to describe it Big Grin

I think Bingie work without detaching from side menu and each of the items from side menu will be use for widgets without highlighting side menu item wise.
So i've been loving the skin, and have been using the semi port to 19 for a little bit now, but I have had some issues and want them to be confirmed by others. Whenever I use the "Similar Movies", "Unwatched Movies" or "Random Movies" Skin Helper Service Widgets widgets they return these errors

"2021-04-09 16:06:21.925 T:15672 ERROR <general>: Open - error probing input format, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/movies/Deadpool (2016)/Deadpool (2016).strm"

"2021-04-09 16:07:24.674 T:15722 ERROR <general>: Open - error probing input format, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/movies/8 Mile (2002)/8 Mile (2002).strm"

also the item "Choose Art" does not work with any title I have. I just wanted to know if other people have these issues or not
(2021-04-09, 19:37)PitStainsPete Wrote:
(2021-04-07, 19:46)Hooacer Wrote: Hi dear
We have a repository that can install through Kodi now, but we are getting the last of the bugs out. You will only need this repository for everything to function. It's on a hidden Repo right now. This is on a fresh install from within Kodi running smooth. I was just testing out the New & Popular Icon to match Netflix, and I just go done making another Popcorn Icon.
once this is finished can you please give a donate link, I have been eagerly awaiting and missing this mod so much since Nvidia shield decided to auto update to kodi matrix on both my boxes.. we have needed to use the default while waiting and its been brutal. I realise I could've rolled back, but I would rather not as nvidia shield has a thing for auto updating anyway

When everything is complete the link's will be on the first page. Me and @matke will let everyone know. I start my 4 day work week tomorrow so I will not be back on until Wednesday.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-07, 19:46)Hooacer Wrote: Hi dear

No pay link needed. We are all here to view our media netflix style for free. I do appreciate it though
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-10, 09:14)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-08, 00:36)AchillesPunks Wrote: We have a repository that can install through Kodi now, but we are getting the last of the bugs out. You will only need this repository for everything to function. It's on a hidden Repo right now. This is on a fresh install from within Kodi running smooth. I was just testing out the New & Popular Icon to match Netflix, and I just go done making another Popcorn Icon.

No pay link needed. We are all here to view our media netflix style for free. I do appreciate it though
What can I do to help Achillies?
I am pretty noob but learning quick, point me in the direction Smile
Thank you again, having a lot of fun setting this up
(2021-04-09, 20:10)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-04-09, 19:50)Sab44 Wrote:
(2021-04-09, 17:45)nazim12 Wrote: You can choose default position to home widgets by doing '' Home screen layout >focus the home menu > default position > Position 0 (Live Tv)

I think Bingie work without detaching from side menu and each of the items from side menu will be use for widgets without highlighting side menu item wise.

Sorry I don't understand what you are saying. What we want with Bingie is a Netflix-like skin. And this behaviour is different from Netflix and in my opinion should be adapted. I'm willing to do that myself so I've checked out the skin's repo and worked through a multitude of xml files. I was able to change the color of highlighted items in the menu and a bit of other stuff but couldn't change this preselection behaviour. That is why I'm asking here, maybe one of the devs can point me to the correct file to look through.
(2021-04-05, 16:32)Jooode Wrote:
(2021-04-05, 13:04)davevanwijk Wrote:
(2021-04-05, 00:49)Jooode Wrote: install the repository repository.rector.stuff-1.0.4, for Matrix, once installed go to the addons section of programs and install the new file that takes care of the logos and other works of art, configure it to your liking and that's it

repository.rector.stuff-1.0.4

Thanks for the reply. I already had the latest rector repo which I used to install artwork dump. I've reinstalled the one you've send and the new file, but still no clearlogo's. It seems to me the skin isn't handling the clearlogo's since artwork beef became artwork dump.

try scratching the library with Universal Movie Scraper

Thanks! That did the trick. I was still using the old tmdb scraper. Everything's working like a charm now.
(2021-04-10, 09:14)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-08, 00:36)AchillesPunks Wrote: We have a repository that can install through Kodi now, but we are getting the last of the bugs out. You will only need this repository for everything to function. It's on a hidden Repo right now. This is on a fresh install from within Kodi running smooth. I was just testing out the New & Popular Icon to match Netflix, and I just go done making another Popcorn Icon.

This is what true selfless devotion to our Kodi Cause is like ! 
We All Salute you AchillesPunk !  You're a star !
(2021-04-04, 23:44)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 13:54)Thomiehawk Wrote: I've created a smart playlist that contains tv shows and movies and I want to set it to spotlight on the homescreen....

For some reason it doesn't list the playlist when I click on set custom content in home spotlight?

On my other kodi device running the same setup it did work (android, kodi 18.9, titan bingie mod)
I have noticed the same thing. My custom smart playlist do not show up either. Looking into this.
Have you got  this working yet? Also I don't know how to get imdb ratings, I'm using tmdbhelper and I've set the omdb and fanart.tv api keys in both tmdbhelper and skin helper service.

I'd like to request a feature that shouldn't be hard to implement, right now I have bingie episodes view which shows generic artwork for every season, however when you select a season there is a list of all seasons on the left side of the screen.
Could you make it possible to just scroll through the seasons that way like you can on netflix.

I'm thoroughly enjoying your skin, keep up the great work!
(2021-04-11, 03:43)Thomiehawk Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 23:44)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 13:54)Thomiehawk Wrote: I've created a smart playlist that contains tv shows and movies and I want to set it to spotlight on the homescreen....

For some reason it doesn't list the playlist when I click on set custom content in home spotlight?

On my other kodi device running the same setup it did work (android, kodi 18.9, titan bingie mod)
I have noticed the same thing. My custom smart playlist do not show up either. Looking into this.
Have you got  this working yet? Also I don't know how to get imdb ratings, I'm using tmdbhelper and I've set the omdb and fanart.tv api keys in both tmdbhelper and skin helper service.

I'd like to request a feature that shouldn't be hard to implement, right now I have bingie episodes view which shows generic artwork for every season, however when you select a season there is a list of all seasons on the left side of the screen.
Could you make it possible to just scroll through the seasons that way like you can on netflix.

(2021-04-11, 12:33)Jooode Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 03:43)Thomiehawk Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 23:44)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have noticed the same thing. My custom smart playlist do not show up either. Looking into this.

I don't have that add-on also I'm using tmdbhelper with items that aren't in my library if you know what I mean... I know kodi forums mods don't like me mention it, external players etc.
(2021-04-11, 13:24)Thomiehawk Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 12:33)Jooode Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 03:43)Thomiehawk Wrote: Have you got  this working yet? Also I don't know how to get imdb ratings, I'm using tmdbhelper and I've set the omdb and fanart.tv api keys in both tmdbhelper and skin helper service.

I don't have that add-on also I'm using tmdbhelper with items that aren't in my library if you know what I mean... I know kodi forums mods don't like me mention it, external players etc.

I already told you with that library scraper you get it in the kodi repository if problem and you configure it to your liking with it it will give you all the ratings
(2021-04-11, 15:47)Jooode Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 13:24)Thomiehawk Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 12:33)Jooode Wrote: try scratching the library with Universal Movie Scraper

I already told you with that library scraper you get it in the kodi repository if problem and you configure it to your liking with it it will give you all the ratings
I did that and configured it but it's only working on a few titles,most of them only show tmdb or sometimes for some reason even tvdb with a score of 0.0
  • 185(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0