• 204(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Does anyone have the Up next addon by im85288 working in matrix? ive got it installed and setup but the prompts never show up in matrix
Issue was fixed by a fresh install of kodi. The skin and all dependencies are now working.
Props to the devs, the skin looks and runs great!
[/quote]

Was that a fresh Kodi install 18.9 or 19?
My current favourite skin for kodi! Just little bit issues with ratings... Did fresh install with matrix and everything else is working just great but i only got imdb ratings. I can get tmdb ratings if i change scraper settings but then i lose imdb ratings. I have tried quite a lot of settings and can't figure out how to get rest of them to show. Would appriciate for some tips how get them working. Got them in Leia and everything else is working great with Matrix too. Thanks!
Ok so I feel like I’m losing my mind.
I just reinstalled titan bingie on Kodi matrix.
Before there was an option to choose a layout for each widget. The option is no longer there. I feel
Like it’s a setting that needs to be turned on but I cannot find it!!

Any ideas?
(2021-05-04, 03:58)Timmyrocks26 Wrote: Ok so I feel like I’m losing my mind.
Before there was an option to choose a layout for each widget. The option is no longer there. I feel

Any ideas?
The setting used to be called enable fixed vertical focus or something like that may have been changed to Bingie veiws, I cant remember off the top of my head. At any rate its in the homescreen settings untick it then you will be able to use multiple views however you will lose the fixed vertical focus
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(deleted)
(2021-05-04, 12:59)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-05-04, 03:58)Timmyrocks26 Wrote: Ok so I feel like I’m losing my mind.

Any ideas?
The setting used to be called enable fixed vertical focus or something like that may have been changed to Bingie veiws, I cant remember off the top of my head. At any rate its in the homescreen settings untick it then you will be able to use multiple views however you will lose the fixed vertical focus
Without fixed vertical focus bingie home becomes very buggy. Widgets go over ratings, scrolling goes upside down and everything looks very ugly in my opinion. Unfortunately, both cannot be arranged perfectly. The priority is on fixed vertical focus.
(2021-05-03, 17:04)dmlsh Wrote: My current favourite skin for kodi! Just little bit issues with ratings... Did fresh install with matrix and everything else is working just great but i only got imdb ratings. I can get tmdb ratings if i change scraper settings but then i lose imdb ratings. I have tried quite a lot of settings and can't figure out how to get rest of them to show. Would appriciate for some tips how get them working. Got them in Leia and everything else is working great with Matrix too. Thanks!

Answering to myself... Little bit of testing and got the ratings to show up. Looks like that if i have nfo file in movie folder then all the ratings work. Then i just don't get all the artwork. Without nfo file i get all the artwork but not all the ratings. Is this normal?
Working great on my Nvidia Shield.
Thank-you for all the hard work, the skin is looking amazing!

Hey. I tried installing it as described but it keep saying that it is not compatible with my version of kodi. I have matrix on nvidia shield. Could you please help me with this issue. Thanks
(2021-05-01, 17:41)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-01, 15:07)Zaboon Wrote:
(2021-05-01, 14:22)matke Wrote: Try this:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3033927
This is a temporary solution.
Thanks a lot !

Anyone with the blackscreen issue, please check your settings.xml in userdata\addon_data\skin.titan.bingie.mod folder. Open the file and search for

After some testing, the BS occurs, when homelayout is not set to "bingie"

xml:
<setting id="homelayout" type="string"></setting>

has to be:

xml:
<setting id="homelayout" type="string">bingie</setting>

@Karellen  I've tested with the settings.xml file from @Timmyrocks26. If i had edited the string, all is working fine. If thats the solution for the BS-issue, a quick & dirty <onload> action could be added to startup.xml to set the string to settings.xml if not set.

EDIT: there seems to be some more, cause the widget-layout and other settings are not correct

How do you pull this off with an Apple TV? I've managed to get my SMB share accessible, but after i replace the xml with the corrected one and switch to the skin, i have the same problem. If I install normally I can't even get to the file manager to do the copy.
(2021-05-06, 02:51)lithiumdm Wrote: Working great on my Nvidia Shield.
Thank-you for all the hard work, the skin is looking amazing!

Hey. I tried installing it as described but it keep saying that it is not compatible with my version of kodi. I have matrix on nvidia shield. Could you please help me with this issue. Thanks
Titan Bingie Mod Matrix
@AchillesPunks 

Hello do media flags work on matrix? i try to get them but they don't show up

it's in the OSDPanelBingieview , the mediaflag option is enabled in the settings

thanks
I can't install Skin Helper Service nor the skin, it says BeautifulSoup is not compatible.
  • 204(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0