• 211(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
1- Can Youtube trailer fit the whole right corner area and also remove Black Bar of video (Like Netflix )

2- Spotlight Movies or Shows doesn't rotate circular for Addons if we set spotlight to custom widget using addons . it always fix to one movie or show.
3- Continued Movies doesn't showing Red Bar & Exact progress bar percentage , it set to 0% 
4- How to increase Limit more then 8 in Hubs for Movies & TV Shows
(2021-05-16, 11:12)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-16, 10:31)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-05-16, 08:55)AchillesPunks Wrote: To answer the second question no. It needs to be transparent other wise it looks like a black line on the left

Ok I get you on the second question and looking at the original NF I can see its pretty much the same just a bit darker when its on the widgets home page.

So what say you on the first question. My reason for it is on the shield with only 3 gigs of ram the spotlight become choppy and gets out of sync but as soon as I press the back button to allow the spotlight to play full screen it runs clean and when it finishes it reverts to its original position. So any chance of this happening?
I would have to look. Just remember the skin is built around PC

Yes I know and is a big fear of mine as the shield can't compare to a pc. 🤔
Guys I Lost to Matrix !!!!!  Image

But Only temporarily I Hope.. I will keep working on it in portable mode.
  1. Matrix = No Artwork Beef, the artwork dump is really what the name suggests a "dump". It did not populate all locally stored TV Show artwork, it would not work with Movie Set artwork unless I drastically change all my movie set artwork folder and still would not update all local movie set artwork
  2. Movie Set Artwork automator does not work in Matrix.
  3. Loads of older python based addons dont work
  4. TBM matrix kept crashing and the widgets behaved very badly especially continue watching (TV Shows  which just would not change according to my latest trakt watchlist)
  5. Ember media manager not fully uptodate ( esp with Movie sets ) with matrix . I think TMM & MC also not uptodate . 
  6. MySQL database issues with Matrix ( it behaves differently with Leia & Matrix Huh Should there be a difference ?) 
  7. Just too much grief and work with Matrix.
  8. For what ? what does updating to Matrix actually meant for me ?  Not much. As I dont own 4K TV hence little improvements ( even then 4K HDR DV is difficult even with Matrix as I know )
So I have gone back to Leia & TBM leia . It is trusted and working in ALL respects for me On  Shield x 2 + main HTPC + MySQL database + All manners of Artwork
I Hope someone with positive story in All these regards with Kodi Matrix & TBM Matrix could share secrets of success here !
Hi, I love the skin. It's almost perfect except for one thing. I can't get info for TV Show Episodes in home widget. It's a smart playlist generated using tags and it just shows "Next Episode In". 

If I hit the menu key to bring up the side panel menu, I can see the info, but when I hit the menu key the info goes away again.

I've tried reinstalling from scratch. Nothing has worked. 

Everything else shows fine. TV episode info works everywhere else but for home widget. Can not figure it out all. Even tried Matrix install which didn't help. On latest of Leai right now.
(2021-05-16, 13:13)nazim12 Wrote: @AchillesPunks  If you made any changes in Bingie Mod just make sure it should update with new number like 2.0.1 etc 
so that we know its the latest one and we shouldn't update the skin manually because now we have repository which must update skin changes on auto basis .
It will be taken care of.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-16, 13:32)nazim12 Wrote: 1- Can Youtube trailer fit the whole right corner area and also remove Black Bar of video (Like Netflix )

2- Spotlight Movies or Shows doesn't rotate circular for Addons if we set spotlight to custom widget using addons . it always fix to one movie or show.
3- Continued Movies doesn't showing Red Bar & Exact progress bar percentage , it set to 0% 
1. My trailer on spotlight looks identical to Netflix. If the trailer doesn't fit then it has to do with the trailer.
2. Spotlight will not rotate.
3. You can show red bar for movies if you turn the option on.
To increase more than 8 hubs takes a lot of work to add more hubs, and I really don't want to put the time into doing it.

Just depends on what trailer you have downloaded or is playing.... Picture below is full screen right window. So nothing needs to be fixed. If you want it to be full screen edit your trailers. Some may play letter box but the skin cant determine that.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-16, 18:53)Littleceezer Wrote: Hi, I love the skin. It's almost perfect except for one thing. I can't get info for TV Show Episodes in home widget. It's a smart playlist generated using tags and it just shows "Next Episode In". 

If I hit the menu key to bring up the side panel menu, I can see the info, but when I hit the menu key the info goes away again.

I've tried reinstalling from scratch. Nothing has worked. 

Everything else shows fine. TV episode info works everywhere else but for home widget. Can not figure it out all. Even tried Matrix install which didn't help. On latest of Leai right now.
Looking at the pictures you are not even using Titan Bingie Mod. Trying the mod out.
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi i love the skin. But I need some help. I am using universal movie scraper for movies.

Some of movies have data about ratings in spotlight area and some have data only in detailed are.

How to get all info in spotlight area?

Please help.
Hi, I'm trying to change the netflix logo image at the bottom right of the screen when browsing but I can't find where the corresponding resource image is.
I also searched the .xml if it was not a resource but a simple line like print, but without success. Can you tell me where to find the image/.xml?

Thanks in advance
(2021-05-16, 21:45)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-16, 13:32)nazim12 Wrote: 1- Can Youtube trailer fit the whole right corner area and also remove Black Bar of video (Like Netflix )

1. My trailer on spotlight looks identical to Netflix. If the trailer doesn't fit then it has to do with the trailer.
2. Spotlight will not rotate.
3. You can show red bar for movies if you turn the option on.
To increase more than 8 hubs takes a lot of work to add more hubs, and I really don't want to put the time into doing it.

Just depends on what trailer you have downloaded or is playing.... Picture below is full screen right window. So nothing needs to be fixed. If you want it to be full screen edit your trailers. Some may play letter box but the skin cant determine that.

If skin could show trailer 16:9 on that area it might resolve the black bar issue.

Spotlight movies keep changes when we refresh skin in Kodi 18.9 because we have selected the genre folder

Red bar in settings enabled, 0% progress need to be addressed as well.

Increase limit from 8 widgets in HUB not 8 Hubs.
(2021-05-17, 00:07)thibaudbrg Wrote: Hi, I'm trying to change the netflix logo image at the bottom right of the screen when browsing but I can't find where the corresponding resource image is.
I also searched the .xml if it was not a resource but a simple line like print, but without success. Can you tell me where to find the image/.xml?

Thanks in advance
I think it's inside the IncludesBingieHome.xml.
There is a button to turn it off in skin settings.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-17, 00:55)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 00:07)thibaudbrg Wrote: Hi, I'm trying to change the netflix logo image at the bottom right of the screen when browsing but I can't find where the corresponding resource image is.

Thanks in advance
Thanks for your answer, I found these lines in IncludesHomeBingie.xml.
I guess the netflix logo on the bottom right all the time displayed is from the textures "netflix_logo.png" or "netflix_diffuse.png" 
But the problem is that I don't have those png's exist anywhere in my folders. I was thinking of replacing these images with the image I want to put instead, but since I can't even find the png....
(2021-05-17, 10:26)thibaudbrg Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 00:55)AchillesPunks Wrote:

Thanks in advance
Thanks for your answer, I found these lines in IncludesHomeBingie.xml.
I guess the netflix logo on the bottom right all the time displayed is from the textures "netflix_logo.png" or "netflix_diffuse.png" 
But the problem is that I don't have those png's exist anywhere in my folders. I was thinking of replacing these images with the image I want to put instead, but since I can't even find the png....
Yes those images are inside the texture.xbt inside the home folder.
You can just decompile the xbt and recompile it
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-15, 23:42)AchillesPunks Wrote: For Subtitles through Kodi Settings
ImageImage

For Subtitles through OSD Movie or Show Playing
ImageImage

For Sort Order through the Bingie Mod
ImageImageImageImage

To show only local trailer and make sure they are working just Pause while the trailer is playing.
ImageImage

Hi,

thanks for this. I did have the mod working but too be honest I deleted it this morning - whilst standard Estuary is a tad bland it is plug&play and easy to use - Bingie whilst it looks good its not clear how to get the same functionality on home page
(2021-05-17, 11:45)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-15, 23:42)AchillesPunks Wrote: For Subtitles through Kodi Settings
ImageImage

For Subtitles through OSD Movie or Show Playing
ImageImage

For Sort Order through the Bingie Mod
ImageImageImageImage

To show only local trailer and make sure they are working just Pause while the trailer is playing.
ImageImage

Hi,

thanks for this. I did have the mod working but too be honest I deleted it this morning - whilst standard Estuary is a tad bland it is plug&play and easy to use - Bingie whilst it looks good its not clear how to get the same functionality on home page
Well thanks for trying out the skin and we are here to help if you decide to use it again.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 211(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0