Keymap editor
I used Keymap editor to set a button on my QNAP remote control IR-004 to show Context Menu but it only shows a blank window!!!😢
Is there anyone to help me?
Thanks.
Have you looked at the log file to see which key presses were recorded?
I'm guessing you're activating something else, as the context menu is basically the 'c' on a normal keyboard.
(2020-07-26, 21:59)Klojum Wrote: Have you looked at the log file to see which key presses were recorded?
I'm guessing you're activating something else, as the context menu is basically the 'c' on a normal keyboard.

Thank you for your reply.
While the window showed up is the wright size and is posted in the right spot on the screen, I think I activated the right thing, but the window is blank(doesn't have any option to select).
My settings on Keymap editor for Home button(I tried also other buttons with the same result) of my QNAP IR-004 remote control are: Global>Windows>Open Context menu.
I have to mention that my previous QNAP's remote control IR-002 worked very well, without any need to use Keymap editor.
Anyway, I'm far for being an expert, not even a medium user, so I don't know where to look for log file. Can you further elaborate?
Thanks again.
Try using Global/Navigation instead of Global/Windows.
(2020-07-27, 10:31)FXB78 Wrote: Try using Global/Navigation instead of Global/Windows.

That's it, problem solved, thank you very much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap editor0