Error installing Widevine CDM
Hello,
In a Raspberry Pi4 I installed plasma-bigscreen  kodi  and the plugin repository.sandmann79.plugins-1.0.3-leia.zip to watch PrimeTV (Amazon).
All seems to be fine but when I try to watch a movie i get an error as follow:
Widevive CDM is currently not available natively on ARM64.
Please switch to a 3-bit userspace for Widevine CDM support
Please can anyone help me to find a solution to this issue?
Thanks so much.
Best regards.
Dario
There is no solution for whatever OS you may have installed, when requesting help on this forums its better to provide some information about your setup and a link to a Debug Log .
Widevine is a proprietary library which is not available on arm64 aka aarch64.
There is nothing Kodi or addon developers can do about it.

Just do what the message told you.
Install a 32bit OS on your pi4, if you want your pi4 just for Kodi - LibreELEC is usually recommended.
(2020-07-29, 00:15)asavah Wrote: There is no solution for whatever OS you may have installed, when requesting help on this forums its better to provide some information about your setup and a link to a Debug Log .

Install a 32bit OS on your pi4, if you want your pi4 just for Kodi - LibreELEC is usually recommended.
ok, thank you for reply
Best regards
Dario
(2020-07-29, 00:15)asavah Wrote: There is no solution for whatever OS you may have installed, when requesting help on this forums its better to provide some information about your setup and a link to a Debug Log .

I have the same problem on apple tv4
Hi I have also problem with apple tv 4k (2nd gen) Widevine CDM not available on this system architecture (AppleTV11.1)
(2021-09-12, 19:25)9francis Wrote: I have the same problem on apple tv4

(2021-09-25, 10:43)Tecko71 Wrote: Hi I have also problem with apple tv 4k (2nd gen) Widevine CDM not available on this system architecture (AppleTV11.1)

If google does not provide the library for a given OS or CPU architecture there is nothing we can do about it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error installing Widevine CDM0