• 4(current)
Alpha GTV
(2021-01-12, 12:50)Fhdf Wrote: It’s fantastic. Well done.

Will you consider the possibility to let the user populate the different screen with widgets that point to the different AddOns content?

I meant “different screens” (meaning: Movies, Shows, etc).

Thanks!
(2021-01-11, 15:21)Gi0vann1 Wrote: Sorry. Kodi 17 or 19 matrix

Yes, the next update I release will include both a Kodi 18 Leia and 19 Matrix version, I've recently started using Kodi 19 Matrix fulltime so the skin works fine on both Leia and Matrix and I have version of the helper add-on for both.
(2021-01-12, 01:42)jokero009 Wrote: This skin is insanely beautiful and looks very modern! I really liked this skin!) Please, the only thing I would like is logos instead of just text .. I would be very grateful if this is possible and I would be very happy =) I know that the skin so far only in the alpha version, but even in the alpha it is already beautiful Smile The only thing please, I would very much like the possibility of movie and TV series logos ...)

Thanks, I'm trying to keep the skin as close to the original Google TV design as possible, but I guess logo's could be added as a option. There's still a lot left to do before I start adding extras like this, so it may not get added for a while.

Will you consider the possibility to let the user populate the different screen with widgets that point to the different AddOns content?

Thanks, eventually I hope to make the widgets user-definable, but there is still a lot to do before I get to that stage.
Thank you for taking the time to answer me, I am interested in the fact that Kodi Matrix is compatible with GTV skin, so I could use it with my apple TV. 

Do you have a date for your release? 

In this new version, in the home screen, will there be any news, scrolling down showing several lines of films like the original Google TV ? more options like banner film, poster film, big landscape. 

Your first version is already great, I look forward to the second! good job !!! thank youi
(2021-01-12, 19:06)roidy Wrote:

Thanks, eventually I hope to make the widgets user-definable, but there is still a lot to do before I get to that stage.
Would you be interested in any cooperation for this skin?
I really liked the alpha version you sent and I have started upgrading it myself for new skin sections based on Google TV interface.
I started designing new interfaces in Figma, hoping I could split the whole experience into reuseable components which would help in building the whole skin.
I am also looking forward into getting this skin as my daily driver. Currently, I am working on a Matrix version because it's what I use daily now.
(2021-01-13, 11:37)Gi0vann1 Wrote: Thank you for taking the time to answer me, I am interested in the fact that Kodi Matrix is compatible with GTV skin, so I could use it with my apple TV. 

The helper addon relies on PIL (Python Image Library) so as long as the Apple TV has a working version of PIL then it should work. 

I'll release the Matrix version when I get some free time, should be this weekend.
OK thanks in advance
(2021-01-13, 19:08)Gi0vann1 Wrote: OK thanks in advance

Matrix version is now in the first post Big Grin
Hello
i can't wait to install it on my apple tv tonight after work. thank you👍
your skin works very well on matrix, I wanted to know when do you think you open access to the parameter because when I watch a movie that has a sound lag, I have to go back to another skin to correct the lag and come back to GTV.
your work is great           thank you .
I installed it but it doesn't let me configure the skin.. The setting is greyed out.. I can't do anything.. U have idea why? Everything seems broken.. I installed it on kodi leia
It s normal, the skin is an alpha version, Roidy prefers to finish his skin before unlocking everything. , well I see like,  that A loss of some executable functions otherwise the skin is functional
(2021-01-20, 08:33)Gi0vann1 Wrote: It s normal, the skin is an alpha version, Roidy prefers to finish his skin before unlocking everything. , well I see like,  that A loss of some executable functions otherwise the skin is functional

OH ok thanks for the info. I'll wait then. I'm pretty sure he won't disappoint
(2021-01-20, 08:27)Japangelo Wrote: I installed it but it doesn't let me configure the skin.. The setting is greyed out.. I can't do anything.. U have idea why? Everything seems broken.. I installed it on kodi leia
This skin is an alpha work in progress and as such a lot of things are still missing. The Movies, TV Shows and Music sections work. Video, add-ons and pictures sections are missing as are a lot of dialogs most noticeably the keyboard and media source dialog.

There are currently no skin option to configure.

When you say "Everything seems broken" what exactly seems broken to you?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GTV0