• 4(current)
Beta Testflight access to beta version
Yes, this was already reported here and will be fixed.
Build 1989:
- Prefer TV Show banner when configured (issue 132)
- Fix thumb size for TV Shows when posters are preferred (forum post)
- Fix last item in playlist not fully shown (forum post)
- Move up the tip in HostViewController to be fully readable (found during working on something else)
- Avoid empty space above CollectionView (aka grid view) (forum post)
- Hide "tip" text in HostViewVC when on iPad in Landscape mode (issue 138)
- Show toolbar for all lists in DetailVC (forum post)
- Resume does not work (forum post)
- Bring back posters for NowPlaying screen when using Kodi 19 (forum post)
- Bring back season posters for Info screen when using Kodi 19 (found during fixing NowPlaying posters)
- Implement Dark Mode
- Use system colors for red/green/blue/teal
(2021-01-23, 21:00)Buschel Wrote: Build 1989:

Great that you added the dark mode. So far it seems to work perfectly Smile

I noticed 2 things:

1. Now the bottom menu background is showing in places where it shouldn't and covering the last item at least in TV shows and album list (images 1 and 2). This is the same as pointed out here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3004226, though probably with a different explanation, my guess is that this fix https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3008477 made the menu background available in other places even though there are no buttons to be shown.

2. if you are listing albums or movies (at least) and scroll down a bit, then, instead of scrolling, up you press the top bar (shortcut to scroll back to top) the list gets stuck at "pull to sync...". The view thinks you pulled to the top manually but never released. See image 3.

(2021-01-26, 09:14)regis.frias Wrote: Great that you added the dark mode. So far it seems to work perfectly Smile

I noticed 2 things:

1. Now the bottom menu background is showing in places where it shouldn't and covering the last item at least in TV shows and album list (images 1 and 2). This is the same as pointed out here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3004226, though probably with a different explanation, my guess is that this fix https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3008477 made the menu background available in other places even though there are no buttons to be shown.

2. if you are listing albums or movies (at least) and scroll down a bit, then, instead of scrolling, up you press the top bar (shortcut to scroll back to top) the list gets stuck at "pull to sync...". The view thinks you pulled to the top manually but never released. See image 3.

Thanks for the quick check and your summary. The first topic is already fixed on master, but not yet published on TestFlight. The second topic I will take a look at.
Big Grin 
Many thanks to @Buschel and others for their work on this App, I already lost my hope for an update of it! Just installed the test flight version on my iPad Air 3rd Gen and I am impressed about the already made achievements. A first quick check showed that all issues and glitches I stumbled upon in the official version seem to be fixed already.
(2021-01-26, 11:43)Buschel Wrote: The second topic I will take a look at.
The searchbar topic is still not resolved as good as I would like to have. Problem is: the list view supports search and the grid view does not. Therefor I removed the searchbar for the grid view and let the "Pull to sync" appear on top of the grid view. The side effect of this is that "Pull to sync" shows when scrolling to the top of the list. Solving this might need some very specific grid view code which is imho messing up the code too much. What I now have in mind is to add a non-editable text field which states "For search switch to list view.". This way the code is not changed too much and it also gives help what to do to run a search. Would look like this:

(2021-01-27, 09:12)Buschel Wrote: non-editable text field

what about a label instead?
(2021-01-27, 09:12)Buschel Wrote:
(2021-01-26, 11:43)Buschel Wrote: The second topic I will take a look at.
The searchbar topic is still not resolved as good as I would like to have. Problem is: the list view supports search and the grid view does not. Therefor I removed the searchbar for the grid view and let the "Pull to sync" appear on top of the grid view. The side effect of this is that "Pull to sync" shows when scrolling to the top of the list. Solving this might need some very specific grid view code which is imho messing up the code too much. What I now have in mind is to add a non-editable text field which states "For search switch to list view.". This way the code is not changed too much and it also gives help what to do to run a search...
Very good idea from user’s perspective. I cannot say anything about the better implementation, label or non-editable text field. In the end the difference should be negligible?
Using UILabel is of course possible as well. Will provide a PR later today, or I hook it up with one of the existing open ones.

Edit: Added the change to an existing open PR.
Quote:I discovered that the recordings tab within LiveTV is not working: Die Daten konnten nicht gelesen werden, da sie nicht das korrekte Format haben. METHODE PVR.GetRecordings PARAMETER {properties=(title,starttime,endtime,plot,plotoutline,genre,playcount,resume,channel,runtime,lifetime,icon,art,streamurl,file,directory);} Maybe this is due to me using Kodi 18.9 Leia?
No problem here with Kodi 19 Matrix RC.
Build 2018:
- Internal rework to use correct types instead of float
- Internal rework of color definitions for all gray UI parts
- Dark Mode support for few items was missing (top bar in albumView/seasonView, multiple Kodi servers during search, TV pie chart, SettingsValuesVC item and MoreItemsVC item)
- Same look for index views in list/grid view (aligned vertical size/position and font). Use systemBlueColor for index font.
- Rework color grading for album views (Fix #143)
- Hide toolbar in DetailsVC if no button is visible (before was showing empty toolbar is some situations, e.g. albumView/seasonView)
- Hide button5 (...) when unsupported. Avoids crash on iPad and unwanted highlighting when pressing empty area.
- Instead of searchbar provide an info label on top of the collectionView
my plan is to release the latest TF build on AppStore if everyone seems happy in the next few days
(2021-01-30, 19:48)Buschel Wrote: Build 2018:

Thanks for this fantastic update (and for your work in general).

The grid view for movies can be made full screen by tapping on the rightmost icon in the bottom bar. Wouldn’t it be possible to support the same full screen view also for browsing music albums? From my point of view a missing option, obviously only for iPads.
(2021-01-30, 23:14)UlfSchmidt Wrote: The grid view for movies can be made full screen by tapping on the rightmost icon in the bottom bar. Wouldn’t it be possible to support the same full screen view also for browsing music albums? From my point of view a missing option, obviously only for iPads.

Yes, in general this is possible. The App is just not yet configured to support this. Enabling this quick-and-dirty shows there are some problems with the thumbsizes and aspect ratio of thumbs when entering the fullscreen from the Genre submenu.

https://abload.de/img/simulatorscreenshot-ia6j2j.png (albums from genre view)
https://abload.de/img/simulatorscreenshot-ig0jfc.png (album view)
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Testflight access to beta version0