ToggleDebug
I have a small issue where the debug overlay always loads as ON and I cant figure out why?  I have tried to ToggleDebug to off and then do a full shutdown and reboot, but every time it comes back.  It also reappears after a skin refresh.  Any ideas what i may be missing?  I looked in all the settings files.
Check your advancedsettings.xml file. You may have added <loglevel>2</loglevel>
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-01-14, 06:28)Karellen Wrote: Check your advancedsettings.xml file. You may have added <loglevel>2</loglevel>
I looked and thats not it. Sad  This is a fresh install of everything.  Problem only happens on the skin Im working on.
(2021-01-14, 06:20)CoolRunning Wrote: I have a small issue where the debug overlay always loads as ON and I cant figure out why?  I have tried to ToggleDebug to off and then do a full shutdown and reboot, but every time it comes back.  It also reappears after a skin refresh.  Any ideas what i may be missing?  I looked in all the settings files.

Is it set to "true" in addon.xml ?
(2021-01-14, 11:22)ontap Wrote: Is it set to "true" in addon.xml ?

^ This.
(2021-01-14, 19:41)Hitcher Wrote:
(2021-01-14, 11:22)ontap Wrote: Is it set to "true" in addon.xml ?

^ This.
IIRC until the toggle was added this was the only way to turn it on.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ToggleDebug0