No video stream
Hi
I'm having an issue with Kodi NextPVR client under Windows 10.
This is the first time I post here so I hope I make it correctly Smile
Below is a debug log.  I launched kodi went to pvr and tried live tv on a problematic channel (they do not all have this issue).  I hear the sound but no image, it always stays black.  And Kodi becomes very unstable and almost unusable.
https://paste.kodi.tv/urodofidal.kodi
Not sure what I need to look in the log file, I saw that strange line which seems to be linked to the issue.
WARNING: CVideoPlayer::OpenStream - Unsupported stream 0. Stream disabled.

Recording the show and trying to watch it afterwards cause the same issue.
When using the Nextpvr windows client or web access I can watch live TV without any issue.
I also have a firetv with the same setup (kodi+nextpvr client) and no issue.  So I don't know what is going on.  I uninstalled Kodi and deleted the folder in appdata to have a fresh install of Kodi.  But that did not fixed the issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
I am not sure why but that there have been many reports recently with users having problems with DXVA2 enabled in the Video Player settings.  If that is not maybe turn off DXVA acceleration perhaps your older CPU is having problems with decoding but that is unlikely.  Ensure you have current Intel video drivers is also a consideration.

I'd also think about moving to Matrix.  It is very close to release and has many improvements over Leia.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No video stream0