subtitling
a film has a srt  file . the vlc player on my pc recognizes it. the ? kodi /?skin does not. see my photo- this small window.  when i download the subtitling directly in kodi the info in this small window has changed what is understandable -see the second picture. my kodi recognize many different kinds of video files.  is this a case of your skin or kodi itself? regards slawomir

What's the full filename of the video and of the srt file?

Also, "Ondertitels synchronisatie" is wrongly translated. But that's an Amber problem.
i found the reason of this case and will place by amber by other opened thread, pls close this thread...
(2021-03-16, 10:10)slawomir Wrote: pls close this thread...

We do not close threads here, unless there is a very compelling reason.
(2021-03-16, 10:49)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-03-16, 10:10)slawomir Wrote: pls close this thread...

We do not close threads here, unless there is a very compelling reason.
@Klojum , I close the threads when the issue has been solved.  Is this not proper form in this forum? Please let me know and I will change my practice accordingly.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-03-16, 18:26)bsoriano Wrote: I close the threads when the issue has been solved.  Is this not proper form in this forum?

Well, as said, the moderators do not close forum threads unless it's necessary
some examples of actions:
- forum user(s) that continue to rage on (on-/offtopic) will get their topic closed
- Piracy threads get moved straight to the garbarge can. No need to close.
- "Solved" topics can turn out to be not solved (yet), meaning you'd have to re-open them if not already closed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
subtitling0