Mixed movie and movie set in one shelf
Is there a way to show movies and movies sets in one shelf (Kodi 19.0.0, Windows, Amber skin)? 

I have tried the following:
- Created smart playlist that shows "All movies", order by year, group by sets, mixed: yes.
- If I enter the new playlist, I successfully see two entries with my test installation: Movie 1, Movie Collection 1. 
- However, if I specify "All movies" playlist as "shelf 1" of the "Movies" home menu item, I see individual movies: Movie 1, Movie 2 (from Movie Collection 1), Movie 3 (from Movie Collection 1). 

Is there a switched that I've missed somewhere that can fix this for me, or, maybe, a workaround? Thanks in advance!
(2021-03-15, 22:51)sbat Wrote: Is there a way to show movies and movies sets in one shelf (Kodi 19.0.0, Windows, Amber skin)? 

I have tried the following:
- Created smart playlist that shows "All movies", order by year, group by sets, mixed: yes.
- If I enter the new playlist, I successfully see two entries with my test installation: Movie 1, Movie Collection 1. 
- However, if I specify "All movies" playlist as "shelf 1" of the "Movies" home menu item, I see individual movies: Movie 1, Movie 2 (from Movie Collection 1), Movie 3 (from Movie Collection 1). 

Is there a switched that I've missed somewhere that can fix this for me, or, maybe, a workaround? Thanks in advance!
@sbat , no there is not a setting that you have missed somewhere.  I do not think this is possible, or at the very least, I do not know how to accomplish this.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mixed movie and movie set in one shelf0