HDR standard logos icons widgets

Posted this elsewhere in specific skin requests

But be nice if we could get HDR logos/widgets  added in scraper eg HRD, HDR10+, DOLBY VISION Ect to show what default movie is using.....
(2021-04-10, 22:54)kikassridec2 Wrote: Posted this elsewhere in specific skin requests

Do NOT dump your shouting posts all over the forum again. They will be removed.
Doubleposting and crossposting your post 3-4 times is considered quite obnoxious.
If you need threads/posts moved to a different forum section, simply ask.

Also, using all capital letters in thread titles is considered "shouting".
Familiarize yourself with forum etiquette, it may stop you from getting kicked off a forum.
(2021-04-10, 23:11)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-04-10, 22:54)kikassridec2 Wrote: Posted this elsewhere in specific skin requests

Do NOT dump your shouting posts all over the forum again. They will be removed.
Doubleposting and crossposting your post 3-4 times is considered quite obnoxious.
If you need threads/posts moved to a different forum section, simply ask.

Also, using all capital letters in thread titles is considered "shouting".
Familiarize yourself with forum etiquette, it may stop you from getting kicked off a forum.

Sorry and i apologise.

any chance of this tho
(2021-04-11, 11:46)kikassridec2 Wrote: any chance of this tho

I don't think that logos themselves are too much of a problem. The enthusiasm per skin developer could vary, though.

Detecting which HDR type is present in the video is challenging already. HDR development in Kodi is still ongoing.
(2021-04-11, 11:55)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 11:46)kikassridec2 Wrote: any chance of this tho

I don't think that logos themselves are too much of a problem. The enthusiasm per skin developer could vary, though.

Detecting which HDR type is present in the video is challenging already. HDR development in Kodi is still ongoing.

Thank You i understand
(2021-04-11, 11:55)Klojum Wrote: I don't think that logos themselves are too much of a problem. The enthusiasm per skin developer could vary, though.

Mediainfo seems to do a good job at it. I'd think ffmpeg would be up-to-speed to by this point..?
(2021-04-26, 17:08)teriyaki Wrote: Mediainfo seems to do a good job at it. I'd think ffmpeg would be up-to-speed to by this point..?

Even if it is someone would need to want to spend the time to add it to Kodi.
(2021-04-26, 17:08)teriyaki Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 11:55)Klojum Wrote: I don't think that logos themselves are too much of a problem. The enthusiasm per skin developer could vary, though.

Mediainfo seems to do a good job at it. I'd think ffmpeg would be up-to-speed to by this point..?

Ffmpeg 4.5 and Kodi v.20 prehaps 6 months time.?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDR standard logos icons widgets0